Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 06:10 AM   #1
punch999
The true Shadow President

Good bye.
I can't think of much else to say.

I would love to give some of you a drawn out well thought out speach on how "It isn't your fault, Really it's mine" But sadly that would be Bull. So im going to be straight with all of you. I have learned from a lot of people some things that just can't be kept ignored on abandonia and I also learned that I had been covering my eyes from the truth of this site. I hate the majority of you and especcially think that the admins are covering their own eyes from what they are doing. They ban someone and all of their alternates. Then ban several people on suspicion of being that person. THEY ARE NOT THAT PERSON!. Also I believe that the admins are protecting a person they shouldn't be protecting that should have been gone months ago. And a alter of that person that they banned and missjudged several people of being so and banned them all on a damn hunch. Is still here today. The admins know. And the admins frankly don't care. So now we know.

1 They protect certain idiots from being banned. And protect them for no reason!

2. They ban good members of the site for no reason what so ever.

I can say the greatest time of my life has come from this very site.
But the BS has to end before I even want to become a active member of this site again.

Good night, Good Bye
And if you ban me. Then just understand your battling a freedom to speak your mind.
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 12-03-2006, 07:17 AM   #2
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

I am apparently blind then, because the last person I remember them banning (aside from the stupid people who pop in just to advertise a webpage) was FreeFreddy. I think the admins of this site to a teriffic job, but according to you I must be a brain washed sheep.

I'm suprised though, this coming from someone who has been here almost two years.
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 12-03-2006, 07:52 AM   #3
Abi79
Home Sweet Abandonia

Send a message via Yahoo to Abi79

Ah, first Seb went away (but came back :P ) and now Alex does it. What a shame...

People do seem to be taking this forum and every discussion on it too personal, if you know what I mean. Afterall, think about the fact that right now, you are starring at a box filled with wires and that sort of things. I only need to close my computer and pretend I never came here and that's all...

Oh, well. Bye Alex. See you on MSN.
Abi79 is offline                         Send a private message to Abi79
Old 12-03-2006, 07:52 AM   #4
swiss
who's not Swiss

I fully second Reamus and count myself into the line of brainless sheep .... :blink:

... well then Mr.Oizo Alex punch ... do what u like. you're free ...
swiss is offline                         Send a private message to swiss
Old 12-03-2006, 08:07 AM   #5
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

I wonder who the Admins are protecting.

Well goodbye Alex. :bye:
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 12-03-2006, 08:14 AM   #6
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by #Alex#@Mar 12 2006, 09:10 AM
So now we know.
Know what?

I maybe have a hunch or two about what you're talking, but that's about it.

Now I respect your decision to leave, but I hate to see a long time meber go. Maybe you'd still reconsider your decision?

@Abi:
Yeah, I know I seemed a little to dramatic when I left... But it was only until I could sort some $hit out in my personal life. Not all is solved, but I found enough time to do it all.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 12-03-2006, 08:55 AM   #7
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

What the hell??? :blink:
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 12-03-2006, 09:26 AM   #8
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Quote:
but I hate to see a long time meber go.
Ah... I must be a brainless sheep too because as far as I am concerned, #Alex# is really a new member for me. He been here for over 2 years? I don't remember him.

Must be another of those people who change name for no good reason and still wish to keep their "internet personality" alive? If you change your name, by all mean then start a new account...

I also wish to state that I have no idea whatsoever on what is happening. I visit this site because I like the Abandonware cause, because I like old games and I like to help people. That's why I'm mod of Troubleshooting. I don't think I could be even remotely concerned about what is discussed in the "Bla bla bla" section, I don't come here for that. I have a pretty good idea that the problem originate from there tough I still have no idea of what we are talking about...
Old 12-03-2006, 10:04 AM   #9
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

He's talking about Einjarhart (or however he spelled it).
Apparently he has been brainwashed by him, as he has by Freddy.
Punch is pissed bc Einjahhart is banned, and bc we did suspect him for beeing one of Freddy's aliases.. here is the funny part; Einjarhart managed to get his behind annihilated aaaaaall by himself, BEFORE we briefly conciderd if he might have been Freddy.. but we concluded it woul be inprobable (not impossible), but what the heck, he was equaly bad.

Punch is unfortunally at that age, where everything that happens on an internet board is as real as his life would be "out there", and thinks it's just as important to act like it would, and is rebelling against the "power".. either parents or in this case the admins.

This is sort of pathetic, but he can do whatever he wants, and unlike real life, this is one of the places you don't HAVE to be at to survive. It's just a way to kill time in an enjoyable way, and get some ammusement out of it, and perhaps make some social bonds.

Alex is 13 and don't forget that when you reads his post.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions here if you got some serious once.
Old 12-03-2006, 10:08 AM   #10
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Oh, and apparently I'm Freddy. Or was it Tritonjar? I can't remember...
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Closed Thread