Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-07-2005, 09:46 PM   #21
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

It's not importaint any more. Some people were fighting over some things they shouldn't - so I reported those fights to the board moderator (in this case Strobe) and he cleaned it up (no more flaming).

k: Nice work Strobe!
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 03-07-2005, 10:53 PM   #22
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Hmm, I find the controls a bit annoying (those "move closer"s are beginning to get on my nerves). Otherwise it seems to be a fine adventure and the graphics are indeed quite good, but I don't think I'll finish it - which is a good thing, actually, since I'm supposed to be revising for my exam on Thursday.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 03-07-2005, 11:01 PM   #23
Dusan

Please help me....how do i see microfilm....some women should leave her place but i dont know what to do to make her go away?

Old 03-07-2005, 11:06 PM   #24
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Dusan@Jul 4 2005, 12:01 AM
Please help me....how do i see microfilm....some women should leave her place but i dont know what to do to make her go away?
You must go outside (take the coat hanger just before you exit the door).
Use the hanger to open the car doors and turn on the lights.
Now return and tell the librarian that her car lights are turned on.

Lahko vprašaš tudi v svojem jeziku. / Možeš pitati i na svom jeziku.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 03-07-2005, 11:58 PM   #25
dusan

Thanks man...vidim da razumes i srpski(hrvatski) jezik.....i did it and...i dont know what else to do....i sow microfilm....and now what? what next move? i read jurnal,i gor compas,map....? what now?

Old 04-07-2005, 06:44 AM   #26

Man! This raft is driving me crazy! I can't get that thing to come out. Has any one else been able to get past this part? (i.e. is this perhaps a bug in the game?)

Old 04-07-2005, 07:54 AM   #27
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Well there is a walkthrough to this game HERE.

This is the one I used to finish the game and there is no bug in it - you can finish it.

@Dušan:
After you read the microfilm go outside to your car and go to your appartment.
p.s. Kad sam ja to učio, bio je to još srbsko-hrvatski jezik (pa ponekad pomješam oba jezika).
Old 04-07-2005, 02:54 PM   #28
dusan

Da,tada smo bili zajedno jos sada imamo odvojene jezike ali jako slicne.....now back on english....i save walktrough....but that raft thing is weird....i pick up but i dont have pump ? in walktrough says that i have it in inventory....but i dont have it and i dont know where to pick it up? help.....
And another thing..i played adanture game...FAntom in opera...or something like that where you solve murder in opera.....i played it probably 7-8 years ago and it was absolutly great but i cant find it here so.....people who run this site can find it and post it on ther site...it would be a great addicion to the this lovely site (my english is bad but i hope you understand me) bye

Old 04-07-2005, 04:06 PM   #29
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

When you arrive at Cuzco Airport there is a bike there - get the pump that is next to it! This is the pump you must use on the raft.

By the Way: I'll start looking for that Phantom of the Opera game (if it's abandonware I'll try to put it up on these site soon).
Old 04-07-2005, 04:35 PM   #30

Quote:
By the Way: I'll start looking for that Phantom of the Opera game (if it's abandonware I'll try to put it up on these site soon).
Yeah, I know... the trouble is I can't actually pick up the raft. I click and click and click... the game seems to think that I'm clicking on the raft box instead. Where do you click that it actually lets you pick it up?

(thanks for the response btw)