Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-06-2005, 09:25 AM   #21
Eekhoorn

Quote:
I know it isn't a smart question but I become very desparate with the game.

How can one hunt a prey? I chase the rabbit ( and moose ) round and round. I saw that in the demo, one just come close to the prey and the game will finish it. Did I misunderstand something?

Just run till you get close (really close) and then click on the prey. It's easier if you walk (not run) behind them and let them run, after a while they'll get tired and you will be able to catch them pretty easy. Watch out with mooses, they can wound you...

PS: how do I control the rest of my pack?

Old 08-06-2005, 11:15 AM   #22
mescaLEO

Quote:
Originally posted by Eekhoorn@Jun 8 2005, 08:25 AM

PS: how do I control the rest of my pack?
I think you have to be an Alpha wolf.
mescaLEO is offline                         Send a private message to mescaLEO
Old 08-06-2005, 02:28 PM   #23
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

With the hunting, when I catch up with my prey, I see the sequence where the wolf jumps up at the animal, but then it cuts out and I'm back looking at the normal world view and I'm still chasing the moose. Is there some button I have to hold down or something?
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 08-06-2005, 03:24 PM   #24
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I believe when you jump at the moose and it isnt killed, that means you just wounded it. See the little bars on the side that go down? thats yours and the prey's health bars. I'm glad you guys really like this game!
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 08-06-2005, 04:14 PM   #25
Southernman

I downloaded Lions from Home of the Underdogs, First question, it gave me 20 unzip folders, which I assume are the 20 disks, I took the files that read lion-01, lion-02, and so on put them in a folder with the install and installed it, when I went to run the game, it would go to the screen that says Lions, then I'd hit enter and it wouldn't bring up a menu, just a black screen that would get just a little bit lighter. Did I not install it correctly? If not, then how do I install it correctly? or is the game not compatible with my system? (running XP)

Old 08-06-2005, 04:32 PM   #26
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Very sorry for you Southernman - but maybe that question will be answered if we ever put Lion up. Abandonia doesn't have the game called LION (at least not yet). If you have a question about WOLF however you're welcome to ask!

Actually, if you make a thread in Troubleshooting you're allowed to ask about any games you like - Havell
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 08-06-2005, 07:57 PM   #27
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

I hear that lion doesn't have sound. Will it work with vdmsound? If so, maybe I'll get it later and upload it. It would be good to put another animal sim on abandonia. :bye:
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 08-06-2005, 08:44 PM   #28
Eekhoorn

Quote:
I downloaded Lions from Home of the Underdogs, First question, it gave me 20 unzip folders, which I assume are the 20 disks, I took the files that read lion-01, lion-02, and so on put them in a folder with the install and installed it, when I went to run the game, it would go to the screen that says Lions, then I'd hit enter and it wouldn't bring up a menu, just a black screen that would get just a little bit lighter. Did I not install it correctly? If not, then how do I install it correctly? or is the game not compatible with my system? (running XP)
for Lion: I had problems with the game too. Fixed it but forgot how I did it, still no sound

for Wolf: try again till the moose dies a horrible death (but be careful: last time I atatcked a moose I nearly died)

Old 08-06-2005, 11:22 PM   #29
Southernman

Quote:
Originally posted by Eekhoorn@Jun 8 2005, 07:44 PM
Quote:
for Lion: I had problems with the game too. Fixed it but forgot how I did it, still no sound

for Wolf: try again till the moose dies a horrible death (but be careful: last time I atatcked a moose I nearly died)
Any help with Lion would be appreciated since I was shut out by the Sebastinos, a little help getting it running would really be apprecitated.

Old 08-06-2005, 11:41 PM   #30
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

You should check out this post in the forum.
But I think you'd need to register to do that.

Now please - if you haven't a question about Wolf do not repeat a Lion question here. This thread is to discus the game Wolf (sorry, but our site doesn't even have Lion).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos