Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-11-2004, 12:19 AM   #11
iron maiden

does anybody know how to get out of the first dungeon
i found 4 keys used 3 and running in circles now :crazy:

Old 05-11-2004, 11:16 AM   #12
scorch3000

Here's a tip for you all. In the first level, you find a scroll in a hole in the wall towards the levels end. Place a dagger in the hole to complete a bonus quest, and receave a new magic dagger (no magic powers, just 2X more powerfull then normal daggers)
scorch3000 is offline                         Send a private message to scorch3000
Old 24-11-2004, 04:29 PM   #13
El Pollo
Forum hobbit

When I created the characters for my party I was able to adjust all their attributes to their maximum value. Is this an original feature of the game or is it cracked ?

I've also a nice Hint for you :

In the second level there are strange holes in some of the walls (I think 4 at all). Put a dagger into each one of them. Then go back to all of the holes and under each one you will find a big food ration. This is very useful as food gets rare in the later levels.
El Pollo is offline                         Send a private message to El Pollo
Old 03-12-2004, 01:17 AM   #14
Nathan

A friend just gave me the Forgotten Realms Archives for Christmas (which includes all the Eye of the Beholder titles), but he didn't have the manuals for the games so I don't have any of the copy protection codes. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find them? I specifically want the ones for EOB 1, 2, & 3.

Old 03-12-2004, 04:29 PM   #15
Mad-E-Fact
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by El Pollo@Nov 24 2004, 04:29 PM
When I created the characters for my party I was able to adjust all their attributes to their maximum value. Is this an original feature of the game or is it cracked ?

I've also a nice Hint for you :

In the second level there are strange holes in some of the walls (I think 4 at all). Put a dagger into each one of them. Then go back to all of the holes and under each one you will find a big food ration. This is very useful as food gets rare in the later levels.
A lot of the old AD&D games had the option to modify your stats, so you were actually able to fine-tune your chars as you saw fit, instead of relying on the dices alone. Of course it's quite boring when you run around with a party of maxed out super-humans.
Mad-E-Fact is offline                         Send a private message to Mad-E-Fact
Old 21-12-2004, 08:29 PM   #16
Nick-Nitro
Talking

hi all iv been playing these games sinces i was nine food is only important untill your cleric can develp to skill leveal 5 when you will be able to use the spell create food try and seach every level very carfully aspecaily one with thoes stupided telaports on the darwfan levels do no attack the dwarfs there is a clirick there that can raies dead very usefull when you meet the horrible spiders that poisen and parilise your party

Old 09-01-2005, 02:51 PM   #17
sid

heres a link to find the answers to the eob 1, 2 + 3 copyprotection:

http://members.tripod.com/~stanislavs/games/eob1.htm

Old 13-01-2005, 12:36 AM   #18
hellokits

The manual doesnt work.
hellokits is offline                         Send a private message to hellokits
Old 10-02-2005, 08:05 AM   #19
Servius

I am having the same problem with the copy protected codes. And can't seem to find a web site that has the manual for the game other then for the gameboy or snes. If someone knows of a website that has the pc version of the manual and could post it on this forum I would be grateful. k:
Old 10-02-2005, 11:36 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by Servius@Feb 10 2005, 08:05 AM
I am having the same problem with the copy protected codes. And can't seem to find a web site that has the manual for the game other then for the gameboy or snes. If someone knows of a website that has the pc version of the manual and could post it on this forum I would be grateful. k:
hmmm. I just typed a 'K' and everything went fine.
Just type 1 letter.
I dl-ed it from Abandonia.