Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Abandonia Case Files
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-05-2017, 05:55 AM   #1
SystCryo

Default [Smiling Spectre] Body Illustrated

Hello, I'm new to this forum and seek anyone's assistance in finding one of the games I used to have many years ago. I've been looking for this game on and off for many years now and have gotten nowhere.

Bear with me as I'll try my best to provide each detail as accurate as possible. First off, it had to be based off DOS since my computer had games installed already such as Wolfenstein 3D, Hoyle Volume 1, Wheel of Fortune, and Grandmaster Chess (thanks to this site, I actually found another game that I enjoyed). This game had to be from either the late 1980's to early 1990's.

Now, the game itself. I remember there being a female speaking in pretty much every part of the game. She had kind of a robotic voice.

You are shown various parts of the body and for each part you click, she would explain its function. There was some kind of quiz/test feature in the game. One of the most important things I remembered is that the 'timer' was a heartbeat. The longer you took, the quicker it went until time was up.

These quizzes had difficulties ranging from clicking the correct part from the same area of the body it is located to finding it from the whole body itself. That difficulty was tough because you had to be pinpoint accurate to get it correct. At least that's how I remembered it.

If I recall correctly, it had a gray and light blue interface. I don't recall there being 3D functionality. The game was mainly point-and-click. The game had no kind of cutscenes.

It was a great game. A main reason why I forgot about it was that after several months of playing it, the game started to crash more and more to the point where I could no longer play it. Afterwards, I played the games mentioned above until I gave up this computer for a newer one.

For anyone who read this, I'd really appreciate your help. Just to help you out, the game I seek is NOT 3D Body Adventure nor was it BodyWorks Voyager. For some reason, the word 'body' keeps coming into my head.
SystCryo is offline                         Send a private message to SystCryo