Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-02-2005, 05:06 PM   #91
mike_m
Lurker

I fixet this by saving just before shooting the black monk and, before loading i waited till the end of the intro
mike_m is offline                         Send a private message to mike_m
Old 04-03-2005, 08:15 AM   #92
Pan

Anybody please help me. I cannot save the game. However hard I try, it just keep replying that my save slots are full. ( but there are nothing in it! ) Should I reconfig my dosbox program? How?

Ps. My brother had been playing another game and it can save fine enough, so I really don't know what's the problem.

Thanks in advance

Old 05-03-2005, 12:02 PM   #93
BUFFY
Game freak

Hmmm....

Check the attributes of your Robin Hood folder - right click, properties, untick the Read-Only box.

Make sure you first of all run INSTALL.EXE, set up the options, I used IBM and soundblaster throughout, then run SIERRA.BAT using DosBox.

DosBos is for WinXp and Win2000, you may not need it if you are using Win98.
BUFFY is offline                         Send a private message to BUFFY
Old 05-03-2005, 08:00 PM   #94
Doc Adrian
Game Wizzard

after 2 days of this attempt to catch the Fairy/Pixie/Firefly on steroids I am wishing to use a grenade not a net. Beyond that though, I love this game!
Bring me back to the days of my childhood.

I have all the documentation for this, I would be happy to offer it if the administators would like it

Doc
Doc Adrian is offline                         Send a private message to Doc Adrian
Old 06-03-2005, 12:06 AM   #95
BUFFY
Game freak

Yeah they want the manual, they need it in PDF format....

If you dont have a PDF maker, send it my way and i'll put it in the right format and send it to Tom Henrik. I used to have the manual for this aswell, its a pretty nice one with all the Tree names and Sheild types....

This and Kings Quest 4 where nearly the only games we brought back then, they costed a small fortune but the manuals are so neat@!
BUFFY is offline                         Send a private message to BUFFY
Old 08-03-2005, 02:16 AM   #96
Todd

For all of the people having freezing problems when shooting the monk attacking Marion on day 2:

You don't necessarily need DOSBox. I love troubleshooting problems and, thusly, I stumbled into this relatively easy solution. All you have to do is constantly keep saving the game after clicking bow on monk to shoot him. Do it as quickly as possible when you return to game from previous save. Move mouse to top of screen, click options link, save your game, return to game, move mouse to top of screen, click options link, save your game (same save game name if you wish), return to game, save, return to game save, etc. I know this sounds tedious, but you only have to do it until Marion leaves the screen; not very long at all. Once Marion leaves the screen the game will function as designed. It is certainly worth it considering all the frustration the freeze causes. For those who don't want to download DOSBox or are not proficient on its operation, this is the quick, easy fix.

Old 13-03-2005, 10:34 PM   #97
The Hero

Hi Does anyone know how to beat the guy at 9 men a morris ive been stuck for the longest time?
The Hero is offline                         Send a private message to The Hero
Old 13-03-2005, 10:42 PM   #98
DeathDude
Caught Somewhere In Time

That was a hard part of the game for me too, the main point is that you want to try to get 3 of your pieces in row, then this will allow you to start taking his pieces, it takes practice but eventually you should get it.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/ Upcoming Concerts will be attending 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden!!, 7/27/08: Judas Priest
DeathDude is offline                         Send a private message to DeathDude
Old 15-03-2005, 05:27 PM   #99
dugdug3
Lurker

HELP! I have DOXBox and i downloaded the robin hood game. I open install.exe and it says it installs...But where too?? I cant find the game anywhere.

Sone help??

THanks!!! I love ABANDONIA!!

Doug
dugdug3 is offline                         Send a private message to dugdug3
Old 15-03-2005, 09:49 PM   #100
The Hero

no matter what i try i cant get it please help
does anyone have a saved game or somthing??
The Hero is offline                         Send a private message to The Hero