Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-06-2011, 12:54 PM   #421
prozyrex
Unhappy flics

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Horseman View Post
Achievement unlocked: broke the forum rules. Would you like an IP ban with that?

The rules are there for a reason - and part of it is to protect the site from being shut down. Abandonia is not a warez site. Downloads of any games that are still sold are warez. Do the math before I hit you with a brick.
hmmmm
up to you
So i'm sorry.....
But i just want to download flics.....
Okey Not link

Old 02-12-2011, 07:40 PM   #422
Default No Fence building

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
Hello,

since yesterday I'm playing constructor, it's a funny game
But i've ran into a problem: in a house is the fence broken by an enemy, so i've sent a worker party with a foreman to it and construct a new fence. But they never start! The whole time on 0% construction. Is this a bug or what I'm doing wrong? Usually it works...
That happens to me as well on occassion but this is the only trace I could find of it happening to anyone else on the internet! Sometimes it is because there is something on it's way to the house (normally a psycho) and they won't build until he has been and gone. Sadly though it sometime has no clear reason and the only thing you can do is sell the house. This is a real pain, espcially in the sort of mid-game stages when all the estates are full and you can't just rebuild. So I say glitch / bug with no clear fix.

And to set the function keys to groups, select who you want in your group, hold CTRL and push the key. If you are using DOSBOX you'll need to change the key map, infact if you want to make life a little easier you can remap the function keys to CTRL and the key to save holding CTRL and then remap the normal numbers to the function keys so you can use F1 to assign a group and 1 to select it I'd also move the arrows to ASDW and some other keys around to make life even easier (every little helps in this game!)

Old 19-03-2012, 04:13 PM   #423
madmatt667
Arrow Constructor Gameplay

Hey all, if any of you are unsure about what type of game Constructor is, or you are thinking of buying it, but want to see more gameplay footage, head on over to youtube and search for madmatt667 - I have a few dos games that I record, so please take a look.
Most games are recorded using dosbox and other capture software - my Constructor ones work fine in Windows XP

Thanks

madmatt667

Old 29-03-2013, 10:02 AM   #424
Smellymax
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killgroup View Post
Hmmm...i have a problem with water leakage, well, basically the house starts leaking water, and i couldn't find a way to stop it, so i say, "what the hell" and destroy the house, little do i know its spreads to all the rest of the houses on the estate, i had too much stress with it i just quit :P

So, my question is, how do you fix leaking water in houses?
You have to click on the house and fix it manually . This will cost you money but its the only way to fix the house . Get police on the estate .

Old 23-08-2014, 07:00 PM   #425
Constructorbuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaesarJunior View Post
Hi all!
Can anybody help me?
I am just playing this game,without "enemy" just build and build,and i have a mission: You have developed several stunning properties and have earned a reputation as the best building corporation in town.Therefore you now must complete a luxury development of three level 5 houses which occupy all of an estate .each are must have top of the range rooms with asbours and garden furniture.
I tired it,but i always die!I tried build thee house level 5 on the same estate,after each one different state,i put 2 asbours in all garden with garden furniture,and i upgraded all rooms to the best level,but i allways die!
What should i do?what is my mistake?
Please somebody help me!
Thanks

Hi! I have the same problem as stated above, but nobody seems to have paid attention to this question. How do you complete this mission? I built three level five houses, each filling an entire state, renovated the rooms to the max and put an arbour and garden furniture in each garden, but nada, nothing. I'm playing the version that's downloadable from psn on my ps3. It is ported and has a few glitches, it might be that, but hope it's not a game breaking one. Anyone know a way to finish it or perhaps go around it?

Old 06-10-2014, 01:59 PM   #426
bart70
Lurker

Default Where can I get it????

Gog have stopped doing it or it's been removed for some reason....

I've searched everywhere for this game, I loved playing it back in the day and really want to renew my passion for it lol

Any pointers apart from ebay etc...

Download would be best and yes i'm happy to pay.
bart70 is offline                         Send a private message to bart70
Old 08-02-2015, 12:39 AM   #427
UnregisteredGuest

If there's anyone out there still playing this and interested in playing some multiplayer, come on hamachi network gogconstructor password 123

Old 22-04-2015, 06:50 PM   #428
patryckslasher
Also Known As patryckpo

Send a message via MSN to patryckslasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constructorbuilder View Post
Hi! I have the same problem as stated above, but nobody seems to have paid attention to this question. How do you complete this mission? I built three level five houses, each filling an entire state, renovated the rooms to the max and put an arbour and garden furniture in each garden, but nada, nothing. I'm playing the version that's downloadable from psn on my ps3. It is ported and has a few glitches, it might be that, but hope it's not a game breaking one. Anyone know a way to finish it or perhaps go around it?
I can't believe I can help with that, as he could have discovered the answer months ago, but as how I got problems with the Park mission, I'll help.

I was playing it once and I got there. You have to place 3 houses (or as many it asks) for level 5 tenants (the level is the tenants level) and do what the mission says, be sure to get a big space to it as you'll need it for the outside furniture. Remember to put them INSIDE THE HOUSE! They must be living there. And take a look if it's not asking for a specific space, like the Park mission. For me it worked, some minutes later I got squashed by the computer AI, but I think I forgot to protect some things...
Old 01-02-2017, 08:47 AM   #429
Abandoned Witch
I will never go back anymore

Constructor's back on GOG, after two years of being removed. It is no longer abandonware.
https://www.gog.com/game/constructor

Last edited by Abandoned Witch; 01-02-2017 at 08:54 AM.
Abandoned Witch is offline                         Send a private message to Abandoned Witch