Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-01-2006, 07:01 PM   #11
jojo

POLICE QUEST 3--THE KINDRED...been trying to get this game working for the longest time...and it just wont...i think my comp is too new/fast...but it just doesnt make sense, i have 3 dif comps and none of them will work it...one two of them i am able to download the dosbox or cpukiller programs but on the newer comp i cant even install police quest....PLEASE HELP DO I NEED WIN 3.1, IF SO CAN I GET AN EMULATOR...I KNOW I SEEM DESPERATE HAHA ITS NOT THAT BIG A DEAL BUT I WOULDNT MIND TRYING HER OUT AGAIN...PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Old 28-01-2006, 08:26 PM   #12
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Although you made the post for the wrong game, the answer would be to use DOSBox. After downloading and installing DOSBox - run it. Mount the HD as c: and CD drive as d: Then run the instalation program for the game you want from within the DOSBox.

Although this has nothing to do with Beetlejuice I guess one can leave it here, as it's general DOSBox instrucions.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 02-02-2009, 10:14 PM   #13
BranjoHello
Skilled WormMaster

Very boring title, I like Beetlejuice cartoon but this is nowhere near on funmeter.

BranjoHello is offline                         Send a private message to BranjoHello
Old 03-03-2011, 07:02 PM   #14
Michael Ellis

Well it is kind of repetitive. Does anything change towards the end, I always end up dieing.
Michael Ellis is offline                         Send a private message to Michael Ellis