Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-09-2013, 06:40 AM   #21
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Exclamation What Is This?

Are you suggesting Mario is NOT A REAL GAME?!?!????
I'll have you know the only game that's ever GRACED, yes GRACED, my SNES is SUPER MARIO WORLD. I'll also NOT have you know that I got stuck at the Dome part and can't get past it... So there. YOU DON'T KNOW.

Also, Who's "Mister Ricket"?

And why did this guy "Yoga" make some post saying "Am I correct in saying you Mr. Ricket, and" someone else "Are the only members of this site?"
PHFPHT! That's NONSENSE!

Umm, by the way, don't look at any of my posts, anyone, haps you call me out for my nonsense... Uh, yeah, I'll be quiet now.

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ
Old 05-09-2013, 04:09 PM   #22
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaaViinsZ View Post
Are you suggesting Mario is NOT A REAL GAME?!?!????
I'll have you know the only game that's ever GRACED, yes GRACED, my SNES is SUPER MARIO WORLD. I'll also NOT have you know that I got stuck at the Dome part and can't get past it... So there. YOU DON'T KNOW.

Also, Who's "Mister Ricket"?

And why did this guy "Yoga" make some post saying "Am I correct in saying you Mr. Ricket, and" someone else "Are the only members of this site?"
PHFPHT! That's NONSENSE!

Umm, by the way, don't look at any of my posts, anyone, haps you call me out for my nonsense... Uh, yeah, I'll be quiet now.

Dear StaaViinsZ,
I am jester. Good one.
We have old gird with Caro Capo, who is friend of mine from many years.

Mario?
ha ha ha
MHO, pls i do not want a new dispute, that Mario (Super or Not) is a game for....yes... for my cat Mimi.

Who is Mr. Ricket?
Caro Capo is Mr. Ricket and HE passed 200 games.!!!
He is the best gamer in AB.
poor yoga passed 83 games only..Still.

What is the life without joke?
Nothing.
Do not be so serious..
yoga aka brave

Dank U.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:17 AM   #23
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Thumbs up So, You're a Jester, eh...?

Dude... Dude... You have a cat named Mimi? AWESOME!!

Quote:
I am jester. Good one.
HAHA, you sure are, because that's a COMPLETE JOKE! HA! Okay, that's stupid... I don't mean it.

Anyway, I assure you life is much more than jokes, but that's not to say they shouldn't happen at times.

I hate to be the serious one, so M.O.M., My Mommas!
You'll figure out eventually, My weirdness is Utter Nonsense and Poking the noses' of cats. If it's nonsense, or if it's Poking, it's probably me.

"Ain't no joke, when a nose gets poked. Well, it ain't no joke for the "nosk" that get's poked"

That's one of my strange sayings.
Others are:

"Present your request on a silver platter, and I may consider it."

"I've poked for less, cat."

"I'm pokin' myself over here." (Said when I'm "So surprised" that I am supposedly "Poking myself" on my own nose.)

I don't, however, intend to be known for random posts of nonsense. Occasionally, though, I can Poke somebody's nosiah. (Nosiah is the nonsense part)

If you like this type of stuff, the type I used to do, and take forays into on occasion, then you should check out website's Blog and Podcasts.

www.kittengalaxy.webs.com

Unless you want music, skip the "Frappacieno" and "Staav's poke to poke" and just listen to some of the "Message" Podcasts. The first one isn't that great, but they get better. I have over 100 maybe over 200 voice mail messages placed on a free voicebox account with Simple Voice Box Services.
I still haven't gotten them all archived yet, much less placed into a show.

I've also written MULTIPLE books about all of this nonsense, most of which simply showcase all of the sayings/fake words I have come up with.
If you're interested, I can e-mail some to you. When I say books, I mean small things that imitate books, which in reality are more like "novellas".
Only smaller.

Anyway, take it slow, don't let me rush you or push you. If you're interested in some of this stuff after a month or so, or whenever, then I can see what I can do. If you don't really care, then by all means, just say so.

The reason I shared all of this is because I've been such a big joker in the past as well as today, and I thought you might be interested.

I would say this went off topic, but it's in the overall section of "Blah, Blah, Blah", so it can't be THAT disruptive.

Finally, how do you like my signature? All quotes of mine, all except the last, which I created solely for the signature.

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ

Last edited by StaaViinsZ; 06-09-2013 at 12:22 AM.
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ
Old 06-09-2013, 06:23 AM   #24
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Yay, they are met!!

3... 2... 1... Fight!
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre
Old 06-09-2013, 07:11 AM   #25
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
Yay, they are met!!

3... 2... 1... Fight!

Yes, big fight ahead. Sure.
Refereе - Mr. SS.
Round one - Victory for brave.

Dear StaarViinsZ,
excuse me please, am i wrong to think YOU are from Netherlands?
Old 06-09-2013, 08:23 AM   #26
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
If you like this type of stuff, the type I used to do, and take forays into on occasion, then you should check out website's Blog and Podcasts.

www.kittengalaxy.webs.com
That much for the replies/suggestions at the bottom there - Link
Anyway, you might consider to change the background picture, it's a bit difficult to make out the writing in white-colored font with the current tiled background.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 06-09-2013, 08:46 AM   #27
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatty View Post
That much for the replies/suggestions at the bottom there - Link
Anyway, you might consider to change the background picture, it's a bit difficult to make out the writing in white-colored font with the current tiled background.
Thanks a lot for checking out my site! I'm having a little trouble deciphering what you meant when you said, "That much for the Replies/suggestions at the bottom there"...

Aside from that, About the background:

I don't think it's hard to read the text at all, myself. Still, though, I'm willing to please. I can change that background if it annoys you!

It's cool you actually visited it-- I don't get many visitors. Thanks a bunch!

Old 06-09-2013, 08:58 AM   #28
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Unhappy Heh...

As for the rest of you, I bother to post a whole long thing and all I get is "3. 2. 1. FIGHT!!" Thanks a lot, you Backstabbing Toads. (JK!)

@ Yoga

Am I wrong to think your jokes came from the "Nether" side of the "Netherlands"? Nether as in, NON-EXISTANT?

LOL are we really gonna do this? I mean, come on, a joke fight... this could have disastrous results...
Example:

Yoga: "Are you From the NetherLands?"

StaaViinsZ: "Are your Jokes from the Netherlands?"

Yoga: "I've seen better comebacks from my cat Mimi!"

StaaViinsZ: "I've seen better comebacks from my CD-RW DRIVE!"

Yoga: "That doesn't even make sense! You were born stupid!"

StaaViinsZ: "PFHPT! That doesn't make sense? What really doesn't make sense is how you could think I'm dumb... HA! That's so stupid, thinking I'm dumb, that you must be stupid!"

Yoga: "Yo mama plays Call of Duty!"

StaaViinsZ: "Yo Mama plays MAJONG!!!"

Anyone who wanted to hear something like this, you got your wish. Now there's no need for any fights? Now we can just have friendly joke battles-- no insults.

Old 06-09-2013, 02:51 PM   #29
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Am I wrong to think your jokes came from the "Nether" side of the "Netherlands"? Nether as in, NON-EXISTANT?
Actually, it's more from your nick. Dutchmen tends to have double vowels (check, twice!) and weird letters sometimes (Z, check!). So your nick really looks Dutch. Or, maybe, Africaans (that based on the same Holland language). Escept this double "i" - I never seen double "i" in Dutch. But, well, how much did I see it anyway?

Check, for example, such names as Kees Bastiaans, Johan Braakensiek or Willem Zijderveld.
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre
Old 06-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #30
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
Actually, it's more from your nick. Dutchmen tends to have double vowels (check, twice!) and weird letters sometimes (Z, check!). So your nick really looks Dutch. Or, maybe, Africaans (that based on the same Holland language). Escept this double "i" - I never seen double "i" in Dutch. But, well, how much did I see it anyway?

Check, for example, such names as Kees Bastiaans, Johan Braakensiek or Willem Zijderveld.

Nice analysis, Smiling Spectre!
And correct.
Bot эto da.
S(he) wants to be anonymous.
OK.
I respect the person right to be located...hmm.. in Tibet for example.

Dear StaaViinsZ,
You are good monster to fight against.
LOL.
BTW, my second name is brave.
Pls, note this fact.
Grazie, amigo.