Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting > Tutorials
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-01-2020, 09:12 PM   #21
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

To tell you the truth, I only played the Dungeon Siege I, but I had lost interest because at the time I did not have the Walkthrough.

Besides me getting lost in the wide World of Dungeon Siege. I got lost even having the Map, not knowing where to go... Maybe at the time (almost 20 years ago) I was newbie... *shrug*

Now, I stopped playing games and just became a Game Collector... *cough* *cough*

By the way, if you like RPG with Adventure, I could suggest Drakensang series, Dragon Age series, Mass Effect series.
Old 10-01-2020, 09:30 AM   #22
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post
At the moment i am unable to remember the right name but the main detail is: They will kill you immediately when you get into their sight!!
Ah. Shriekers. Just as I suspected. It's by design. You'll get needed skill, but much later. Fortunately, the island have a plenty of items that can do it for you. Once or twice.

(And one-time powerful ally for the end of the chapter - but only if you'll help him beforehand).
Old 11-01-2020, 03:42 PM   #23
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post

At the moment i am unable to remember the right name but the main detail is: They will kill you immediately when you get into their sight!!
I very carefully approached these ones (the situation was in some mountain - they are something like gorgons in the air) but here i give up..and they were located in some small settlement.
Ah. Shriekers. Just as I suspected. It's by design. You'll get needed skill, but much later. Fortunately, the island have a plenty of items that can do it for you. Once or twice.

(And one-time powerful ally for the end of the chapter - but only if you'll help him beforehand).
Ummm... There are those who by practicing yoga and meditation gain unimaginable powers as shown in the pictures below:

Secrets of yoga!

Here is my precious advice precious Gollum! Gollum! ...