Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-10-2004, 09:08 AM   #1
FreeFreddy

My dear friends, something happened that should never being happened. Natalie was driven over by a drunken car driver. Don't worry about him, he's still alive. Just not looking that good anymore.
Natalie died in a hospital 4 hours after she was brought there. She didn't ever attain consciousness again after the accident. She couldn't say farewell.
With her being gone, almost nothing remains for me anymore to do here. I can feel her calling for me. What remains for me to do is to go out into the world to try to find out the sense of the life and to learn the way of leaving the life peacefully without the need of suicide. I'll leave today evening for a journey without a return.

Before I'll leave, let me give you this three songs as a little excuse for leaving the site just in the moment where it is growing and needing help from everyone.

"Jeanny" by Falco
"Out of the Dark (Into the Light)" by Falco
"Moment of Peace" by Gregorian

I hope that by listening to this music you can understand a small part of what I'm feeling now.

Some things I would like to say to my friends here on Abandonia before I'll leave.
Puffin: Don't take the drugs. It will be almost impossible to stop once you become addicted to them. And it's very easy to become addicted to them.
And don't forget: listen to what others think of you, but keep your own opinion. Don't forget to analyze and criticize your actions all the time, though. Don't forget that no one is perfect.
And please say Kristian (I guess I still didn't get the right spelling of his name...) farewell from me.
TheVoid: You should really decide to use your drawing skills in more serious ways, you have very much talent with drawing.
Aaberg: I wish you much luck and happiness with your family. And keep a keen eye on your daughter. But be sure to still let her enough freedom once she'll be older.
Tom: Thank you for anything and for being like you are. And btw., balance doesn't suck. You can control anything. But you can be good at only one thing at one time
Stroggy: Don't be too harsch to others. The more nice you are to all, the more nice all will be to you. We're all just humans.

And also I say farewell to all others I didn't mention here. I didn't want this post to become oversized, though there still would be much I would like to say.
Please don't forget Natalie. She was the most beautiful and merry girl I ever saw so far.
Natalie

And don't forget: the death isn't the end. It's just the beginning. Don't fear it. But be good in your life, don't do anything bad that you would repent later. :bye: