Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-05-2005, 02:23 PM   #21
samtam90
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sameeralord+May 24 2005, 02:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sameeralord @ May 24 2005, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samtam90@May 24 2005, 02:06 PM
But suddendly something moved my face and i saw who was behind me: Darth Vader.
Oh no this is not going to be good I murmered for my self. The Darth Vadar was about to slice me in half when skywalker appeared. He took his jedai sword and started a fight with Darth Vadar. You could not possibily tell who would win the fight casue both were equally skilled. Just then Sith lord came out now where and said " Skywalker you have got into mu trap" [/b][/quote]
hmmm... let's see how to continue....
-----
Darth Vader shouted: "Skywalker, you're mine!". Two metal arms coming from the top of the ship blocked Luke and started to give electric shocks to him. After a bit he was wounded and he couldn't move, but he said: "Go... run...away!!". I started running from where i was inside the ship. Before i went out of the door i saw Luke that generated a portal and disappeared in it. Darth Vader shouted: "Catch him!". I was in a hall with four emperor soldiers following me and shooting at me, but they missed every time. I found a blaster, took it and i started to shoot at my enemies. I killed two and i went into another room of the ship, when four fighting droids came out from a lateral door and started to shoot fast at me. I jumped (or i would have been killed) and I shooted at them destroying one. Then I jumped at the top of the other and i went out of the door. Now I had two soldiers behind me and the droid on my left. I ran out of the door and i entered into another door. They didn't find me. I was hidden in the dark, when i felt a hand touching my blaster. I was so scared that i shouted and thus the enemies knew where i was. The soldiers and the droids entered after few seconds, but the man who was with me hit and killed them all with a strange power. Then a portal appeared and i went into that one. I didn't know who had saved me, but now i was travelling again to another game....
samtam90 is offline                         Send a private message to samtam90
Old 25-05-2005, 08:53 AM   #22
Sameeralord
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by samtam90@May 24 2005, 02:23 PM
Then a portal appeared and i went into that one. I didn't know who had saved me, but now i was travelling again to another game....
As soon as the blurry effect was gone. I realized the portal has sent me into a city. The difference here was that this city was really like my world but not actually my world. I read the board infront of me. GRAND THEFT AUTO was written with Dark blue letters. Just then I heard a person screaming. I turned back and so one gang member forcefully getting into some other person's car. He was driving crazy. The gang member turned the car and came after me. I was shouting "are you crazy you would kill me". The gang member didn't care he laughed and pressed the accellerator really hard.
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord
Old 25-05-2005, 11:42 AM   #23
a1s
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Sameeralord@May 25 2005, 08:53 AM
The gang member didn't care he laughed and pressed the accellerator really hard.
I went to check on the man and found out he was packed with weaponry like a freaking US armory- pistols, rifles, grenades, you name it! I decided he wouldn't miss an insignificant UZI, and hurried away before he would regain conciousness.
remebering that "mafia is just like the government, but more efficient", I decided to go to southpark phones. Unfortunatley I forgot I was in the world of GTA, while crossing the street, I was hit by a speeding GTS. My last toughts before I passed out were that I didn't know I had that much blood in me...
...I awoke to see a man in a syntetic black suit, who I barely recognised as Lil' Chiba. From the frying pan- into the fire! OMG If there's one world I didn't want to be in- that's awakend earth.And, adding Isult to Injury (or the other way around) , I surprisingly discovered that my blaster has been taken away, probably by the guy who took me here.
the answer came to me quite quickly- I must seek ot the elves, with their magic- they should know plenty about various protals. Now if only I could get a few Yen...
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s
Old 25-05-2005, 01:02 PM   #24
samtam90
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by a1s@May 25 2005, 11:42 AM
Now if only I could get a few Yen...
I walked for at least thirty minutes when i arrived at the market of the city. There were lots of people and many of them started watching me. Maybe I was unusual dressed. I noticed that someone called a guard who was at the enter of the market and he started to come where i was standing. "Surrender now and i may let you live!" he shouted at me. There was something strange: why was i hunted EVERY TIME i came into a new game.... but at the moment i didn't make this question. I started running and i came out of the market. "I must see the elves! I'm not a criminal!" i said to the guard, but it seemed that he didn't hear at me, because he throw at e some arrows, fortunately he missed me every time. "STOP RUNNING!" he shouted. Suddendly, i remember i had a knife and i could fight. I stopped and i take the knife preparing to fight. The guard started laughing. "You can't beat me with that! You're finished!!". I started to be scared, because i couldn't win with that weak weapon. But something appeared from nowhere and fell exactly behind me. I took it. It was a weapon similar to a blaster, but smaller and with two fire modes: i could stun him with it. He started to run at me with the axe in his hands. I setted stun mode, point the weapon and i shooted at him. He blocked, left the weapon and fell on the ground. Now i remembered where i had seen that weapon. It was a Phaser. When i had defeated the guard, a portal appeared and i started travelling another time.

Now i was in the forebridge of the Enterprise and Capt. Jean-Luc Picard was in front of me. "Welcome, game traveller" he told me. After a summary of my adventures and a short dialogue, he took me to the another room, where we could talk freely and he started to explain all......
Old 25-05-2005, 02:01 PM   #25
Sameeralord
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by samtam90@May 25 2005, 01:02 PM
Now i was in the forebridge of the Enterprise and Capt. Jean-Luc Picard was in front of me. "Welcome, game traveller" he told me. After a summary of my adventures and a short dialogue, he took me to the another room, where we could talk freely and he started to explain all......
"Listen carefully" Captain said in a deep voice. You might be curretly thinking what is going on here and how did I get here. Currently there is a war going between some portal worlds. Our forces need a help from a person from earth to win this battle. We did a random selection of all the people who have played pc,console etc games on earth. Out of all of them you were randomly selected. Now I'm going to tell you the most important thing. Your role is ........................
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord
Old 25-05-2005, 02:18 PM   #26
samtam90
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sameeralord@May 25 2005, 02:01 PM
Your role is ........................
....to defeat the Big Boss. He's the leader of all the enemies you've found in games. Nobody knows who he really is. To do this, you must go and see the elves, the only that can tell you how to defeat him and where he really is. You also have to make peace between good rulers of the worlds, otherwise we won't be able to stop this useless war". I listened carefully to all and i didn't lose not even a single word. "Go now. Our destiny is in your hands. You're the only that has enough knowledge to know how to survive, fight and dialogue in the various game worlds. Remember that you must know how to use portals, becuase they don't appear casually. You'll know more when you'll arrive to the elves. Remeber also that if you travel in the world of a series of game, you can travel in the time. If you go in the first chapter, you can modify something in the other chapters. Rember this. You could need it".

Picard stop talking and he took me back in the forebridge of the Enterprise. After a short briefing of what i had to do, a portal appeared and i started travelling to go to the elves. But elves of WHICH game?
------
Which game?
Old 25-05-2005, 02:27 PM   #27
Sameeralord
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by samtam90@May 25 2005, 02:18 PM
But elves of WHICH game?
I appeared in a medieval tunnel. For the first time in my adventure I knew what I was doing. I'm supposed to find elves who would be able to give me clues where the last boss would be. Before anything I started a walk around this game world to see what it was. It took me only moment to figure it out. It was indeed Warcraft. I walked through pathway that leads to a forest. Inside the forest I saw a cave. I went inside the cave thinking I would find elves. I was dissapointed when I saw an old man there. He was meditating. Even though he had closed his eyes he knew I was there. He called out my name and instructed me to sit down.
Old 25-05-2005, 06:21 PM   #28
samtam90
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sameeralord+May 25 2005, 02:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sameeralord @ May 25 2005, 02:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samtam90@May 25 2005, 02:18 PM
But elves of WHICH game?
I appeared in a medieval tunnel. For the first time in my adventure I knew what I was doing. I'm supposed to find elves who would be able to give me clues where the last boss would be. Before anything I started a walk around this game world to see what it was. It took me only moment to figure it out. It was indeed Warcraft. I walked through pathway that leads to a forest. Inside the forest I saw a cave. I went inside the cave thinking I would find elves. I was dissapointed when I saw an old man there. He was meditating. Even though he had closed his eyes he knew I was there. He called out my name and instructed me to sit down. [/b][/quote]
I sat and started talking with him. But after few seconds i heard a laugh from the entrance of the cave. "Come here, traveller! We'll have a good meal with you!". There were 2 grunts who killed the elven guard at the enter. "Run. Fast." said the sage and i did it: there was a little hole near and i entered in it and i waited to see what happened. The two grunts came and said: "Where's him, elf?!". "You'll have to kill me" he answered. "BWAHAHAHA! What do you think you can do against us? You'll be dead in a second!". The orc took his axe and tried to hit the elf, but he had made a barrier and closed his eyes. "What...?!", the elf opened his eyes and a strong wind took away the two orcs. After hit a fireball hit and killed them.

"Come with me if you want to live" said the elf. I followed him and we went out o the cave into a forest. After a bit, we followed a big road and we arrived near a lake. I could see some kind of buildings in the other bank. We crossed a bridge and came to a human base, where there were also a few elves and a small elven base. A soldier came out from the barracks and said: "We must prepare for the battle, sir". "Very well. Traveller, we'll talk after. Now we must fight orcs. They0re coming......"
Old 26-05-2005, 01:07 PM   #29
a1s
Hero Gamer

{a side note: awakened earth is a cyberpunk world in which the shadowrun games were set, which is why the hero had an UZI with him, but that bears no real relevance to the story...}
Quote:
Originally posted by samtam90@May 25 2005, 06:21 PM
They0re coming......"
soon the orcs were rushing out of the forrest, hundreds of them. at first it seemed like the humans could hold them off, but soon human numbers started decreasing while the orcs continued to pour, getting awfuly tired of not knowing what is going on you seek out the mage elf, only to find him on the ground with a huge orc preparing for a coup de gras. making several stuning shots on the orc I realised it didn't do him any harm, I then had to set my phasor to full power and kill the evil beast.
examining, the elf I saw he was mortaly wounded.
-go -said the elf- save yourself!
-but I need to know about the big boss...- I replied.
-there is a small elven stronghold sveral clicks to the north of here, tell them -the elf said, mustering his last strenghts- tell them ardhel fainamin
and the he died, right there before me, I still shiver when I remeber the moment. But there was no time to waste, and scorching my way out through the orcs I went northwards...
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s
Old 26-05-2005, 02:07 PM   #30
samtam90
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by a1s+May 26 2005, 01:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a1s @ May 26 2005, 01:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> {a side note: awakened earth is a cyberpunk world in which the shadowrun games were set, which is why the hero had an UZI with him, but that bears no real relevance to the story...}
<!--QuoteBegin-samtam90
@May 25 2005, 06:21 PM
They0re coming......"
soon the orcs were rushing out of the forrest, hundreds of them. at first it seemed like the humans could hold them off, but soon human numbers started decreasing while the orcs continued to pour, getting awfuly tired of not knowing what is going on you seek out the mage elf, only to find him on the ground with a huge orc preparing for a coup de gras. making several stuning shots on the orc I realised it didn't do him any harm, I then had to set my phasor to full power and kill the evil beast.
examining, the elf I saw he was mortaly wounded.
-go -said the elf- save yourself!
-but I need to know about the big boss...- I replied.
-there is a small elven stronghold sveral clicks to the north of here, tell them -the elf said, mustering his last strenghts- tell them ardhel fainamin
and the he died, right there before me, I still shiver when I remeber the moment. But there was no time to waste, and scorching my way out through the orcs I went northwards... [/b][/quote]
Side note: I think this battle should be like the one in "The Lord of the rings: The Two Towers". An epic battle.

I ran away in the north for at least two hours. The orcs started hunting me when they had killed everybody who was into the human base. I saw the elven stonghold behind a little forest. I passed it and i arrived to the enormous gate. "Who are you?" said someone from the inside. "I'm....", but i remebered what the elf told me. I had to say "ardhel fainamin". The gate opened and i could enter. There was an enormous base in front of me, with hundreds of humans and elfs. There was a human mage in front of me. "Greetings, traveller. I know why you're here. But now we can't talk, because we must protect ourselves from the assault of the orcs. Come with me". I followed him and he took me in a strange room, that looked like an alchemist lab. I entered and saw the entire land where i came from in front of me. It was some kind of magic, because i could navigate it only if i looked in it. "Try to go where the orcs are walking". I did it and i saw a thing that scared me: thousands of orcs were coming to take the stronghold. There weren't only orcs from the assault to the human base, but there were also many other hundreds coming from the reinforcements. They would have arrived in a hour. We had few time. We had few time to prepare for the greatest battle i had ever seen in a game.....