Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 14-12-2004, 06:49 PM   #11
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

OK - this is one of my stories I wrote 4 years ago (I shortened it - idn't feel like translating the whole thing). It's not about the last posted topic, but I hope you'll enjoy it!

FeaAAAAAr!

I'm walking, alone on the street. Nobody arournd. The darkness is falling. I hope I'll get home before it's completely dark. I dislike the dark. I'm listening to the sound of my own footsteps. Heavy wind is moveing the sticky moist air that's sufficating me. The warm sweat made my cloath stick to my skin, but still I'm shivering. Not because I'm cold, oh no, it's way too hot.
I'm shivering because I can feel, on the back off my neck, a pair of eyes I can't see. I look to the left and see the darkness with a shadow of a birch-tree sticking out of the ground as a fang, laughing in my face. I look to the right and just barely see how the tree tops are swaying in the wind. Swaying as though the darkness is comming closer on their waves. I'd like to look behind me, but I don't dare. I still feel the eyes that are looking at my neck.
I lack the courage to turn and maybe see what is watching me. I started sweating really hard. I see the neon light in fron off me and hurry towards it. My step is getting faster. Heel, toes, heel, toes, left, right, left, right, faster, ever faster. Not only do I feel the eyes on my neck, I'm also feeling them on my back also. Right there between my shoulder blades. Someone is aiming a stare at me as though it was a sniper searching a target.
I came to the circle of brightness the street light is providing. I stop, listen and hear... I hear a cat screeching loudly. High piutched buzzing of a mosquito is tickeling my ear. It's that sound you can hardly hear and it's driving you mad. I hear the wings of a bat being drawn closer by the light. And in the distance I hear the waves of wind gooshing throught the treetops as though they were hissing at me. As though they were mocking me. »We see you. The light isn't going to help you. You can't escape us – us – us - us!«
I still feel the eyes on the back of my nack and down my spine as though I was watched by two pairs of eyes. I turn on my heel to see what's behind me. All I saw was a bleek white shadow. I'm not sure what it was, but there was something. I thought it had two legs and two arms like a human. It was tall and thin. I could swear I saw the ribs under it's skin, as though I was looking at a starving man tortured in a concentration camp. The hair or whatever it was was silvery grey and pointy as needles sticking out of the head.
I didn't see anything else. I don't know what it was, but I knew it was following me. I went on. Every inch I made made my shadow strech further in front of me and disapear in the night. The wind is blowing the dust off the street strait into my face. I must have my eyes half closed because the little particles of sand are constantly bombarding me. Sand entered my nose and throat. I must cough. And this heavy air. If only it would rain to wash these heat and dust away.
I cough again. The wind changed its direction. Now it's blowing in my back. I smelled something. In the air was a smell that remeinded me of raw meat. I smeled dryed raw meat. Again I turned. I see nothing in the dark, because the brightness of the streetlight is obstructing my view. I turn back again and want to go on, but must cough again. I coughed so hard my eyes closed. When I opened my eyes again I saw two bright red dots in front of me, staring in my eyes. Just two bright eyes, bloodily glowing and watching me. I step back. What's this? It reminds me of bloody hungry eyes off an animal ready to jump its pray.
The wind blows in my face again. Again I smell raw meat. I close my eyes because of tears that came out because of the wind. The glowing eyes are comming closer. I reach out right in between them, but there is nothing. I took a hit in the emptiness. I see nothing else. But I hear laughter. Is it the wind in the trees again or is it something else? It's not the wind. Someone is laughing at me and watching me the whole time. Someone is here.
I'm looking left and right, but see no one. All of a sudden the darkness is split by the blindining bolt of lightning. My ears are hit by thunder that's echoing off the hills as though a giant would be laughing at me. The ground shook under my feet. I thought I saw a face in the blinding light of the lightning. I was sure it's the face that's staring at me, the face of the thing I saw before. Only this time it was in front off me. Again lightning strikes. Yes, there really is a face there.
I saw it clearly and my knees got week. If only I looked the other way while I still had the time. The lips were pitch-black and streched all the way to the ears and there were dark marks under its eyes that were tucing the lips. The eyes were white as hot steel and were staring strait at me. The teeth were grey and were glowing with the light of their own as though every one of them was alive. As thoguh every one of them wanted to get my attention and tell me – I'll tear you to pieces. I'll cut through your meat and tear it off you.
And you, you'll fell everything and will have to endure it, for you won't be able to do anything but screem. You'll only be able to let out animal sounds and no one will care for it. No one will help you. »Look at me,« said each tooth, »for I'll be the last thing you'll see before I bite into your eyes and pop your eyeball to let the fluid drip out and get sucked in the mouth, for it is the sweetest delicasy. You'll beg us to cut your neck and end your misserabla life, but that's the last thing we'll do. It's no pleasure nibbling on dead bones even if they are still frech.
And the nails will enter your back and shred the muscles so you won't be able to move your arms. And they'll rip your ribs out one by one. And when a puddle of your own blood will gather in the open wound they'll cut your lungs for the blood to flow take up the room for space and you'll sufficate. Your hear, for which you hoped would stop because of the horror and would spare you the agonising pain, will be split in half and eaten. Yumm, yumm.
I stood there as a statue and waited. I coudn't move a muscle and felt my hair stand up. I was pale as a bleeched chalk and sweaty as if I were exercising two days together. I closed my eyes again not to see the horrible face again, but I only saw it more clearly this way. The white eyes enjoying at the sight of my fright. I saw myself in its eyes, lying in blood with a split heart and an eyeless face. A worm was crawling into my eye socket to dig thorugh my brains, but I didn't care for there was no life left in my body. First he sucked out my courage, next my eyes and last my life.
I got dizzy and fell down. I have no idea how long I was lying there nor what happened to me then, but suddenly I felt a hand on my shouldre and heard a familiar voce calling my name. I poened my eyes and looked for a familiar face, but only saw a pair of eyes staring at me.
By: Sebatianos
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 14-12-2004, 08:02 PM   #12
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

k: Exactly like something H.P. Lovecraft woulda written. AWESOME WORK, Seb!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great story. k: k:
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 14-12-2004, 08:28 PM   #13
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Fawfulhasfury@Dec 14 2004, 11:02 PM
k: Exactly like something H.P. Lovecraft woulda written. AWESOME WORK, Seb!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great story. k: k:
Thanks!
Gonna send more eventually (need to translate them first).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 14-12-2004, 08:28 PM   #14
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

Yes!! Send!!! Send!!! k:
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury