Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 31-08-2005, 04:26 PM   #21
Fruit Pie Jones
Now 50% Descriptivist!

Earl's Court. I'll remind everyone that Circle Line stations are now twice as costly with the Hindrance Rule in effect. (That's the new Hindrance Rule, of course.)
Old 31-08-2005, 04:59 PM   #22
Stroggy
Home Sweet Abandonia

Marylebone?
Old 31-08-2005, 05:18 PM   #23
Loial

Hah! That means I can rush over to Earls Court! Try to beat that!

EDIT:Oh, almost forgot that I'm really a choir boy... Gotta run to the practice! Cya!
Loial is offline                         Send a private message to Loial
Old 31-08-2005, 07:07 PM   #24
Fruit Pie Jones
Now 50% Descriptivist!

Hey hey hey, I'm in Earl's Court! This entitles me to set a block, which I'll do at Green Park (of course) before sliding over to St. Paul's. Let's see what you can do with that.
Old 31-08-2005, 07:48 PM   #25
Loial

Ooops... My eyes deceived me... Couldn't see you there... And EC seemed like such a great spot!. Well, Covenant Garden, then!
Old 31-08-2005, 09:38 PM   #26
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Seven Sisters - everyone's favourite dirty-sounding classic. After the introduction of the Seven Brides rule I'm never quite sure if I'm entitled to move there, but I'm pretty sure it's OK here. Humpf?
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 01-09-2005, 10:15 AM   #27
Loial

Hmm... I'm totally lost... I don't know if we're moving about as one, or we're all travelling our different ways, don't have the slightest idea of what makes a move illegal (well, I learned about no two ppl taking the same place the hard way...) or legal ways, as I could just as easily played darts on the map... And I do not know how the game is won... Even tried to look up some games, but it totally confused... The one thing I think I know is we're eventually going for MC, so why not... I go for Mornington Crescent

If that makes me win, great! If that ruins the game, then sorry, but you really should given me more directions of how this game should be played... Hopefully I won't get any permanent damage with this move...
Old 01-09-2005, 10:20 AM   #28
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Damn, I'm never sure about that Seven Brides rule, but I still decided to go for it anyway, and look where it got me. Congratulations Loial (also, good choice of nick - everyone loves sitting around writing about other peoples' adventures and accidentally getting caught up in them. As revenge for beating me, since I'm a sore loser, I'm gonna tell the Elders where you've got to :P)
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 01-09-2005, 10:46 AM   #29
Loial

Quote:
Originally posted by BeefontheBone@Sep 1 2005, 12:20 PM
good choice of nick - everyone loves sitting around writing about other peoples' adventures and accidentally getting caught up in them.
Well, that's mostly how I enter these games... Trying to passively read up on the action, and suddenly I'm in the middle of it... :blink:

WOW, I won? :w00t: Well, I couldn't see why not, but on the other hand, I'm not exactly sure why either... :whistle:

Maybe I'll try to set off a new one? Hmm... How about Mansion House since I'm a fan of Maniac Mansion... k: Let's see if I can understand more of this game's dynamics...
Old 01-09-2005, 11:04 AM   #30
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

I believe the rules for the game is "wing it"