Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah... > Birthdays & Celebrations
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-06-2017, 03:00 AM   #11
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
I'm late to the party, but happy birthday. Hope all is well.
Welcome back, Captain Bible. Captain Bible giving the blessings to a Witch !? How things have changed now...
Old 02-06-2017, 05:02 PM   #12
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Talking My post

Quote:
I'm late to the party, but happy birthday. Hope all is well.
Welcome back, Captain Bible. Captain Bible giving the blessings to a Witch !? How things have changed now...

PS: My post disappeared despite appearing in the Statistics. I think we will need the Ghostbusters to exorcise the Poltergeists...
Old 03-06-2017, 03:14 PM   #13
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post

PS: My post disappeared despite appearing in the Statistics. I think we will need the Ghostbusters to exorcise the Poltergeists...
Remember Mystvan... Being a Christian means I have to be kind to others. However you are right that GOD prohibits such warm welcoming for such a one. But in the new times Jesus Christ says to love those who is your enemy instead of hating them. This is in addition to loving your own allies.

So that reminds me I have to keep a warm welcoming to my Uncle who is a successful doctor. If you ever need him his name is Thomas Thao Vu based in San Antonio Texas. He works for a real hospital for 15 years now after he finished his doctorates. So he is experienced for 25 years in the doctor field.

He knows a lot about saving people even through diet. We went out once and he taught me so much about things I didn't even know when blood is absorbed into the system after you eat for a blood fasting.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 03-06-2017, 04:36 PM   #14
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Remember Mystvan... Being a Christian means I have to be kind to others. However you are right that GOD prohibits such warm welcoming for such a one. But in the new times Jesus Christ says to love those who is your enemy instead of hating them. This is in addition to loving your own allies.

So that reminds me I have to keep a warm welcoming to my Uncle who is a successful doctor. If you ever need him his name is Thomas Thao Vu based in San Antonio Texas. He works for a real hospital for 15 years now after he finished his doctorates. So he is experienced for 25 years in the doctor field.

He knows a lot about saving people even through diet. We went out once and he taught me so much about things I didn't even know when blood is absorbed into the system after you eat for a blood fasting.
Thank you Mystvan for you thinking so!

You also have shown great understandings and more!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 30-05-2019, 09:38 PM   #15
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up

Happy Birthday, Abandoned Witch!

Lately, the AB Forums is pretty quiet, but even so, I have not forgotten you, OK? So you can wipe the tears from your smiley...