Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-08-2009, 06:34 AM   #151
andreib21
Lurker

Could you please tell me from where I can buy / download the game??

Please send your response to [EDITED]

Thank you very much!!!

Last edited by Paco; 05-08-2009 at 08:34 AM. Reason: no Email
andreib21 is offline                         Send a private message to andreib21
Old 05-08-2009, 09:36 AM   #152
dosraider
Dismembered.

Seems you can get it@Steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/6010/
[Edit]
And @D2Drive:
http://www.direct2drive.com/8257/pro...s(TM)-Download

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Old 29-09-2009, 04:21 PM   #153
Sophia365
Default IJ Fate of Atlantis: I've lost Sophia, Help!

Hi there, I need some help: At Barnett College, I somehow convinced Sophia that she didn't need to accompany me to New York (because I didn't know she was supposed to!!) so now I've found myself alone in Monte Carlo and Algiers and I can't do anything because I'm told Sophia is meant to be there to get anything done...

And I, uh *ahem* haven't saved at all since I started so do I need to start from the beginning again? Because I can't even go back to Barnett College to get Sophia - I can only go to Algiers and Monte Carlo and back.

I'm screwed, right..?

Old 29-09-2009, 05:41 PM   #154
peedee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia365 View Post
Hi there, I need some help: At Barnett College, I somehow convinced Sophia that she didn't need to accompany me to New York (because I didn't know she was supposed to!!) so now I've found myself alone in Monte Carlo and Algiers and I can't do anything because I'm told Sophia is meant to be there to get anything done...

And I, uh *ahem* haven't saved at all since I started so do I need to start from the beginning again? Because I can't even go back to Barnett College to get Sophia - I can only go to Algiers and Monte Carlo and back.

I'm screwed, right..?
No. . .not at all

There are three paths to choose in this game:

The Action Path
The Thinking Path
The Co-Operation Path

When you have that little chat with Sophia at Barnett College, you are choosing which path you will follow. Only if you choose the co-operation path (inviting Sophia along for the ride), does she come with you!

You have either choosen the Action Path (more fights and car chases! :thumbs: ) or the thinking path (more fiendish puzzles!).

So keep plugging at it!!! You can't really get stuck in this game. Though I do remember some puzzles are really tricky!!

And once you've finished, go back and choose another path to play the game from a very different perspective!!!
peedee is offline                         Send a private message to peedee
Old 12-11-2009, 06:28 PM   #155
Sophia365
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by peedee View Post
No. . .not at all

There are three paths to choose in this game:

The Action Path
The Thinking Path
The Co-Operation Path

When you have that little chat with Sophia at Barnett College, you are choosing which path you will follow. Only if you choose the co-operation path (inviting Sophia along for the ride), does she come with you!

You have either choosen the Action Path (more fights and car chases! :thumbs: ) or the thinking path (more fiendish puzzles!).

So keep plugging at it!!! You can't really get stuck in this game. Though I do remember some puzzles are really tricky!!

And once you've finished, go back and choose another path to play the game from a very different perspective!!!
THANKS!!! Ok but now I'm stuck again I'm in a cave, with a generator, and I know I'm supposed to get a rubber hose so that I can syphen gas out of the jeep to start up the generator but WHERE do I find this elusive rubber hose?? I've scored the whole cave!

Oh, and also, there are ppl SHOOTING at me outside, I don't think I'll be able to get back to the jeep anyway..

Old 13-11-2009, 04:13 PM   #156
peedee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia365 View Post
THANKS!!! Ok but now I'm stuck again I'm in a cave, with a generator, and I know I'm supposed to get a rubber hose so that I can syphen gas out of the jeep to start up the generator but WHERE do I find this elusive rubber hose?? I've scored the whole cave!

Oh, and also, there are ppl SHOOTING at me outside, I don't think I'll be able to get back to the jeep anyway..
Spoiler
peedee is offline                         Send a private message to peedee
Old 13-11-2009, 08:04 PM   #157
Sophia 365

Quote:
Originally Posted by peedee View Post
Spoiler
I'm on the Brains path, and I have none left (brains, that is..). I *know* I have to find the hose, that's my problem, and scrambling in the dark I certainly am.. I need more specific specifics here with regards to this friggin hose, like "on the table", "under the table" "2 inches from the generator", "4 steps from the interest" - know what I mean?

Old 13-11-2009, 09:25 PM   #158
Wicky
the little viking

Let there be light... erm, brightness/contrast of your monitor at maximum!
Wicky is offline                         Send a private message to Wicky
Old 28-11-2009, 11:46 PM   #159
Sophia365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicky View Post
Let there be light... erm, brightness/contrast of your monitor at maximum!
I need help again! I'm on the submarine!! So I'm doing quite well I think Only I'm trying to steer the sub now and I kept being told "the rudder's locked!" but I've already unlocked it with that tiny key - what more do they want??

Old 07-12-2009, 08:13 AM   #160
me_lobo
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsauce View Post
i am in the greater colony and i try to align de disk to open the door
it says in the book : At the greater colony a Moonstone was also needed, with darkest night healed by the full moon. so i align the Full Moon with the Darkness right?? well it wont work ! i tried various other alignement and still nothing. Is my game bugged?
I had the same problem ...Dying sun as the new moon is born (setting sun - new moon) according to the lost dialogue didnt work. But when I aligned it to the oposite side of the screen so that full moon with the rising sun was at the horns it worked. You might try this...
me_lobo is offline                         Send a private message to me_lobo