Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-02-2005, 07:31 PM   #51
jareth_chong

How can my girl earn money from works? My girl worked as a babysitter and at the inn and restaurant, but she sucked at the works and could never earned any money. She could only earn money from working at the church. I believe there must be some requirements (stat-wise) for her to earn money from those works. What are the requirements? What are the other ways to get money, a lot and fast?
i am myself, i am me...
but not for long, my flesh are rotten...
and all i remember will be forgotten
jareth_chong is offline                         Send a private message to jareth_chong
Old 10-02-2005, 09:39 PM   #52

It's not hard to get her to marry the Prince - keep her morals above 100 (I think), sin below 100 (just work the girl in the church), and have her refinement/charisma above 200 (250 to be safe perhaps) - and go see the prince all the damn time.

Old 13-02-2005, 08:12 PM   #53
Lizard

The first she had become royal magician and had married sorceror...
However second one i want to make her more evil so she had become thug,never married and become most wanted criminalist in whole land and runaway somewhere.........My score -1055points.....Oh well. :eeeeeh: But that was just experiment anyway..... :whistle: :whistle:
Im curious how you can influence father relationship(i know with father-daughter chat but arent there any other ways?)and butler relationship?

Old 21-02-2005, 12:57 PM   #54
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

My girl ended up as a warrior-general. She has beaten the War God! Altough I fauled a little on the beginning, not knowing how to earn cash etc.

PS. If any one of you is looking for a good Hentai game... I advise Nocturnal Illusions. Both good XXX scenes and normal gameplay. Plus the plot isn't bad either.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 23-02-2005, 09:23 AM   #55
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

I can advise using the money cheat after you've played the game for a few times. In the "normal game" I doubt you'll ever be able to have a daughter strong enough to take on the war god for example; some extra money makes the game so much more interesting.

By the way, did any of you ever fight the old dragon? I've returned often enough, beaten the young dragon and a handful of regular dragons too, but the old one just talks and talks... Just curious, so far I've beaten any creature in the game at least once, though it took me 10 attempts to defeat the war god. :Titan:
Old 23-02-2005, 02:56 PM   #56
L

eh...i was able to beat the war god before i turned 16

Old 23-02-2005, 03:05 PM   #57
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

I think I was a year later, though my first attempts were at the age of 14 or 15.
A constitution of 999 proved to be enough, but the problem was she usually ran off after sustaining more than 500 damage: then her morale dropped from 500 to 0.
Both combat and magical skill and attack were in the 120-130 range.
The first times both my daughter and the war god were down to 100 HP when she ran off :ranting:

It was a little disappointing that so little happened after beating the war god.
Old 23-02-2005, 11:36 PM   #58
L

oh i see, i only had like 200-300 constitution because i wanted to wear the dresses. Basically i had a nearly skills in fighting and magic so it deflected much of the blows and gave me dodging skills more than half the time he attacked me. i always believed attack and def was always better to raise than hp.

Old 06-03-2005, 08:17 AM   #59
Kizzikat
Forum hobbit

You have to starve her until she goes below 80 pounds before she can fit into the silk dress. That is so not right, I had it made for her specially! I'm gonna buy a whole lot of ancient milk, and starve her, and so how skinny she can get before she dies.
Kizzikat is offline                         Send a private message to Kizzikat
Old 06-03-2005, 11:21 AM   #60
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

I think it also depends on your daughter's height, I remember her fitting into any dress when she weighed 88 or even a little above 90 pounds.
But it's indeed ridiculous that she never fits into dresses you've just bought for her.