Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-05-2017, 01:12 AM   #31
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Talking Poke-man is invincible and will remain invincible!

Dear Bonk, if you think you will defeat me with mysterious extra PoE gains, you are well-mistaken.

I have been reflecting and I think I know how you got those extra PoE. You reduced the difference by 5 PoE in just 3 days!

Remember: I always defeat my opponents. Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!

Poke-man is invincible and will remain invincible!

Besides, the Captain Bible with the holy blessing will strengthen me.
Old 19-05-2017, 04:24 PM   #32
Bonk
Forum hobbit

Well done Mystvan,

obviously you also found a way to gain extra PoE. Is it the same way I do it? Who knows...
Is it wrong to exploit the glitches on the site to get more PoE than intended? Nah, I don't think so. We both lost so many PoE due to errors over the time that it's only right to get some back.
Too bad that I won't catch you that way, you are already getting more extra PoE than I do.
Bonk is offline                         Send a private message to Bonk
Old 20-05-2017, 12:08 AM   #33
Diamondfist
Abandonia nerd

I wasn't able to log in on the site. The second time I tried, I saw the user screen, but apparently, it was "just kidding", and the text stated I needed to be logged in. I can still log in to the forums though.

Update: third time was the charm; it let me log in, maybe because I logged in the forums too? This never happened before. Luckily I'm stubborn, and I apologize for the "erroneous" post.

Last edited by Diamondfist; 20-05-2017 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Addendum
Diamondfist is offline                         Send a private message to Diamondfist
Old 20-05-2017, 12:12 AM   #34
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Well done Mystvan,

obviously you also found a way to gain extra PoE. Is it the same way I do it? Who knows...
Is it wrong to exploit the glitches on the site to get more PoE than intended? Nah, I don't think so. We both lost so many PoE due to errors over the time that it's only right to get some back.
Too bad that I won't catch you that way, you are already getting more extra PoE than I do.
Thank you. I received divine inspiration from Space God (Celestial) from Holland(e) and Captain Bible (sermons, praises, worship, etc.).

I will only log in after some time because I am still traumatized by the loss of 10 PoE.

And yes, I also agree that it is a way of compensating for material damages (loss and failure to earn PoE) and moral damages (orphans become helpless without the Daily Quiz Screenshot).

Soon, soon, the Ermuli will be left behind. And who knows, the marko river too?

Ah, I'm still undecided if I call my tactic “System Works”, “System Mechanic” or “Advanced System Optimizer”...

Last edited by Mystvan; 21-05-2017 at 02:10 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 21-05-2017, 12:10 AM   #35
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondfist View Post
I wasn't able to log in on the site. The second time I tried, I saw the user screen, but apparently, it was "just kidding", and the text stated I needed to be logged in. I can still log in to the forums though.

Update: third time was the charm; it let me log in, maybe because I logged in the forums too? This never happened before. Luckily I'm stubborn, and I apologize for the "erroneous" post.
Eeek! Whoa! You scared me to death.

Fortunately, I logged in without any problems. And when I was logged off, I was really apprehensive, imagining that my arch rival Bonk would surpass me in PoE. Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!

You’d make a great screenwriter for horror and suspense movies. Netflix!?

Last edited by Mystvan; 21-05-2017 at 02:08 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 22-05-2017, 04:14 PM   #36
Bonk
Forum hobbit

Mystvan, did I shock you with my PoE gain today?
Don't worry, You're still in the lead, and I won't be able to do that every day, but maybe from time to time...?
Old 22-05-2017, 10:44 PM   #37
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Angry

Quote:
Mystvan, did I shock you with my PoE gain today?
Don't worry, You're still in the lead, and I won't be able to do that every day, but maybe from time to time...?
Eeek! Whoa! You got the support of the Mighty Abandonian Rulers. No fair!

Abandonian Rulers

Abandonian Rulers

No fair! Poke-man is still in the running and has not been defeated yet.
Old 23-05-2017, 07:49 PM   #38
Bonk
Forum hobbit

No no, there was no support involved. Did it all by myself. Only with the help of site errors and glitches
But don't worry, Karma already strikes back at me. Today I got no points at all for the quiz even though I answered correctly and got the conformation. But before that, I got more points than expected for loging in, so I don't complain

But the site seems to have big loading difficulties today anyway. Very slow and erroneous as ever...

What do you think Mystvan, should we switch our chat to private messages, or should we continue to entertain the whole forum community with our rivalry?
Old 23-05-2017, 08:24 PM   #39
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Talking

Quote:
No no, there was no support involved. Did it all by myself. Only with the help of site errors and glitches
But don't worry, Karma already strikes back at me. Today I got no points at all for the quiz even though I answered correctly and got the conformation. But before that, I got more points than expected for loging in, so I don't complain

But the site seems to have big loading difficulties today anyway. Very slow and erroneous as ever...

What do you think Mystvan, should we switch our chat to private messages, or should we continue to entertain the whole forum community with our rivalry?
Aha! You are a true evil hacker, ready to destabilize and conquer the Realms of Abandonia!

I am still not satisfied with the extra PoE... And today I did not get any extra PoE...

To end the bug’s life is very difficult even more when it takes refuge in the various catacombs, tombs, cemeteries, caves, abandoned temples, lost cities, ghost towns in the Realms of Abandonia.

Yes, if you feel more comfortable, I do not mind making our conversation private about our epic battle for hegemony in Abandonia.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:15 PM   #40
BentleyVA
Abandonia nerd

I've made it from about #51 to #48 in the past year or so. I too am sad when it malfunctions or I get one wrong.
BentleyVA is offline                         Send a private message to BentleyVA