Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-08-2010, 04:26 AM   #181
nephayugi

My first game was Con-quest for Spectrum. I don't remember much about but when I was 2, my brother received ZX Spectrum and the game for B-day, and I think I was the one that broke the machine but I still have the game tape. Now the one I remember playing first was prince of persia. Great game too.
nephayugi is offline                         Send a private message to nephayugi
Old 24-08-2010, 05:43 AM   #182
Darkos
Forum hobbit

My first game should have been an Atari game, but I was so young I don't even remember. As for PC games, the first ones were Lemmings and Indianapolis 500. Both of them were included in my first computer around 1993. The next PC games y got were Another World, Prehistorik, Dangerous Dave 1 and 2 and Prince of Persia if I remember well.
Darkos is offline                         Send a private message to Darkos
Old 28-08-2010, 09:44 AM   #183
te_lanus
Forum hobbit

Mine was:
  1. Tank Attack
  2. Planet Defender
  3. Auto Chase

(e_e)
te_lanus is offline                         Send a private message to te_lanus
Old 29-08-2010, 12:04 AM   #184
Capo
Unconventional member

My dad bought me an amiga 500 with the horrible Kennedy Approach.
That day my life changed.
Capo is offline                         Send a private message to Capo
Old 29-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #185
Tracker
Home Sweet Abandonia

Default Oh well... the first is the best, right?

My first videogame ever was Super Mario Brothers on Snes. But if we really want to go way back, then a LCD tetris handheld (from the 80s) would be the answer. I had a C64 too, and spent time playing Commando and other games...

My first PC game was Virtua Cop 2 and some Mechwarrior (4, I think). The first PC game on my first (one and only) own computer was Need For Speed 2 SE and Age of Empires, and a puzzle with marbles... (I still have them on a CD).

I also had a pong clone, with white lines bashing a white dot on a green background.

Some interesthing: my Snes sometimes work even if the cable falls off from the TV! WIRELESS!!!

And my first boxed game was Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2 (I still have the - broken - CD).

Reverend Preacherbot: Wretched sinner unit! The path to Robot Heaven lies here, in the Good Book 3.0.
Bender: Hey. Do I preach at you when you're lying stoned in the gutter? No!
Tracker is offline                         Send a private message to Tracker
Old 30-08-2010, 06:46 PM   #186
Oskatat
Game freak

my first games were on the C64. i can only remember river raid, digger and lode runner
Oskatat is offline                         Send a private message to Oskatat
Old 15-09-2010, 11:59 PM   #187
bubbles83

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman9 View Post
So - what was the very first video game you've ever played?
First console game....Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt and a few others....christmas morning with an nes waiting under the tree for my older brother and I....ahh memories. Then when they advertised Dragon Warrior on TV and I came home from school one day and my folks had bought it for us....that got me hooked on RPG's to the exclusion of almost all other genre's to this day. I'll play many other kinds of games, but give me a good RPG or something with RPG elements and I'm a happy clam.

Computer-style game, I don't even remember the name, it was a top down shooter, may have been called Commando or something like that. But my gaming days go back to Ghostbusters and such pre-PC.

First official 386/486 PC games.....M1 Tank Platoon and F-19 Stealth Fighter baby....and once Covert Action got into my blood....and Elite Plus....Elite Plus established my love of space flight sims/space shooters as my second favorite genre....so many memories....oh dear lord...lol I still have memories of that early form of piracy protection "which picture is on page ## of the manual?" "Please type the third word in the fourth sentence on page ## of the manual"
bubbles83 is offline                         Send a private message to bubbles83
Old 21-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #188
zsolti97
Lurker

My first game was the first Prince of Persia.
zsolti97 is offline                         Send a private message to zsolti97