Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-11-2005, 07:44 AM   #91
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Which still isn't a working legal verion of the Loom game - you need to have something to ugrate it in the first place!
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 08-12-2005, 08:25 PM   #92
Guest_Elder

Hello. I have the EGA version of Loom, but I can't get to pass the Code-Check Book of Patterns) in the beginning of the game. Anyone who can help me out finding a crack or a Book of Patterns?

Let me not that I already found few scans of the book of patterns, but they don't seem to provide the clues needed to pass the code-check.

Thanks in advance.

Old 09-12-2005, 11:33 AM   #93
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Well, although we're not allowed to offer the game, we do keep EXTRAS for it on our site. On the main page >>HERE<< just look among the EXTRAS and you'll be able to get the book of patterns.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 10-12-2005, 12:56 AM   #94
Guest_Elder

Thanks for the quick reply. I've found a way around this in my own, so there's no need any more to find the Book of Patterns.

I have a question conserning the game though. I read somewhere that if the game is played in the Expert mode, it offers a bonus of an animation of Bobbin taking off his hood. I've finished the game in expert mode, but I didn't see anywhere this animation - can someone tell me where it is?

Old 10-12-2005, 03:37 PM   #95
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

It's suppose to be near the end of the game... When Bobbin is trapped in the cage and the henchman want's to see his face. If in expert mode you should be able to see the face (I don't remember if you really do see it). I'll replay the game in expert mode (one of these days) and if you see the bonus, I'll make a screenshot of it k:
Old 11-12-2005, 01:54 AM   #96
Guest_Elder

Yes, I remember that scene. But your face there doesn't become apparent. Are you sure it's -this- scene and not another one?

Please don't forget to report back here after you play and finish the game

Old 21-12-2005, 03:41 PM   #97
swiss
who's not Swiss

there seems to be a broken link in the extras:

The requested URL /extras/Loom_Book Of Patterns.zip was not found on this server.
swiss is offline                         Send a private message to swiss
Old 22-12-2005, 11:52 AM   #98
kleine777
Game freak

i played this game and didnt really understand most of it oh well

YAY with this post i become an abandonia nerd YAY
kleine777 is offline                         Send a private message to kleine777
Old 19-01-2006, 01:40 PM   #99
Jimmy Harris

Does anyone have a screenshot of Bobbin without his hood?
Jimmy Harris is offline                         Send a private message to Jimmy Harris
Old 19-01-2006, 03:33 PM   #100
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Well, I guess that's it:

It's not quite his face, but it shows the hood removed (and Cob gets sucked into Bobbin afterwards). I guess when Bobbin says: "If you fear NOTHING then do not touch me." That emplies that under the hoods the weavers aren't even here - like they're a vacum or something from a paralel universe...