Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-01-2005, 06:46 PM   #31
MoHo-

The only game i've been addicted too, like really addicted too was Counter-strike that game is soooo goood

I don't know what it is but when you play it online with friends and get good at it its just seriously addictive and fun! I'd still be playing it if my pc could take 1.6 but it can't so

Another game i got addicted to was Ragnarok Online which is a fun game but sucks due to its Pay 2 Play feature.
MoHo- is offline                         Send a private message to MoHo-
Old 04-01-2005, 08:13 PM   #32
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

I've been "addicted" to several games in my gamer life, and those addictions never stopped. Meaning that I always love to play again all those gems like Xcom, Civilization, Colonization, MOO, etc.

There is really too many to have a real list here... But I bet you know about what I am talking about.

My latest addiction was for an online game named Laser Squad Nemesis from the creators of Ufo: Ennemy Unknown. However, the forum and the community of the game was about half of the whole game pleasant experience and when a group of punks named the "Wooters" began to create mischief on the forum my interest began to shrink drastically until I did not even want to play again.

I hate leet talk even more since. :angry:
Old 04-01-2005, 08:55 PM   #33
Yamcha
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by MoHo-@Jan 4 2005, 09:46 PM
The only game i've been addicted too, like really addicted too was Counter-strike that game is soooo goood

I don't know what it is but when you play it online with friends and get good at it its just seriously addictive and fun! I'd still be playing it if my pc could take 1.6 but it can't so

Another game i got addicted to was Ragnarok Online which is a fun game but sucks due to its Pay 2 Play feature.
I cant belive it In my country there are to tpes of gamers - the counter addicted and Diablo/Starcraft/warcraft addicted, Its a desease!!!
Old 04-01-2005, 09:18 PM   #34
Koen
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by yamcha565656+Jan 4 2005, 09:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yamcha565656 @ Jan 4 2005, 09:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MoHo-@Jan 4 2005, 09:46 PM
The only game i've been addicted too, like really addicted too was Counter-strike that game is soooo goood*

I don't know what it is but when you play it online with friends and get good at it its just seriously addictive and fun! I'd still be playing it if my pc could take 1.6 but it can't so*

I cant belive it In my country there are to tpes of gamers - the counter addicted and Diablo/Starcraft/warcraft addicted, Its a desease!!! [/b][/quote]
Thanks for bringing me the idea! I'll install my startcraft today and start playing it again! :Brain:
Koen is offline                         Send a private message to Koen
Old 04-01-2005, 10:55 PM   #35
Ioncannon
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via MSN to Ioncannon

played cs:s yet? really fun
Ioncannon is offline                         Send a private message to Ioncannon
Old 05-01-2005, 11:17 AM   #36
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

It is fun, even though everyone just goes around shooting all the barrels and watching them fall over.
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 05-01-2005, 09:35 PM   #37
Flammo80
Forum hobbit

It's fun, if you have a monster computer to handle hl2.
I've ordered an Athlon 64 3400+ processor because it handles Hl2 better. That and an Ati radeon x800pro 256mb to go with it.
Should make a killer combination!

Old 05-01-2005, 10:19 PM   #38
xoopx
Hero Gamer

back in 93 i had zelda links awakening on original gameboy, and i spent so much time playing it i would get daytime flashbacks of gameplay. it was like my brain was adjusting to reality being a gameboy screen LOL.

online games ive been into waaay too much (i dont play multiplayer anymore)

blood (played on mplayer)
counter-strike
frontline force
vampire slayer
enemy territory

xoopx is offline                         Send a private message to xoopx
Old 06-01-2005, 12:51 AM   #39
Ioncannon
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via MSN to Ioncannon

I remeber bein hooked on Harvest Moon... gottta love farmin crops!
Ioncannon is offline                         Send a private message to Ioncannon
Old 06-01-2005, 01:08 AM   #40
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

I loved that one too. Too bad I could not get a hand of the Playstation version. LOL