Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-11-2005, 07:39 PM   #41
whatshisface
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via AIM to whatshisface Send a message via Yahoo to whatshisface

Which one?
my latest one, yes, every one was getting a little and i gave a link for how to get it cheaper than 15 bucks yadda yadda

but, the link i gave a page back is in a place called wolf3dshrine or somthing like that, it is about wolf 3d but they do have a section where you can get beyond castle wolfenstien the sequal too the original you get too assainate hittler! what fun!
whatshisface is offline                         Send a private message to whatshisface
Old 22-11-2005, 07:34 PM   #42
Guest_the occupant

Umm... can some one HELP me, when I play this gameand I get into the gamplay, there is no graphics jut odd weird text charactors..HELP ME!!! :help: :help:

Old 22-11-2005, 09:40 PM   #43
whatshisface
Abandonia nerd

Yes but what are you using? DOSBox, Bootdisk?
whatshisface is offline                         Send a private message to whatshisface
Old 01-02-2006, 03:57 AM   #44
engk

Believe it or not, I got stuck in this game. I got a map with no exit. I went through all the rooms and killed all the guards. Does anyone know what the exit looks like and whether there are any secret rooms in the castle? There seems to be 13 rooms in my castle and no way out! Please help!

Old 26-08-2006, 07:35 PM   #45

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(engk @ Feb 1 2006, 04:57 AM) [snapback]202266[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Believe it or not, I got stuck in this game. I got a map with no exit. I went through all the rooms and killed all the guards. Does anyone know what the exit looks like and whether there are any secret rooms in the castle? There seems to be 13 rooms in my castle and no way out! Please help!
[/b]
I read on a site (wolf3d shrine i believe) that sometimes, though not often, since the castles are randomly generated there can be on generated with no exit. DOnt know for sure though.

Old 04-11-2006, 02:38 PM   #46
Jontzzu
Abandonia nerd

This game is so addictive! Started playing it around 3.00PM and after a while the clock was suddenly 6.00PM . A real classic! k:
Jontzzu is offline                         Send a private message to Jontzzu
Old 04-11-2006, 10:55 PM   #47
guesst
Abandonia Homie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Aug 26 2006, 07:35 PM) [snapback]251108[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(engk @ Feb 1 2006, 04:57 AM) [snapback]202266[/snapback]
Quote:
[/b]
I read on a site (wolf3d shrine i believe) that sometimes, though not often, since the castles are randomly generated there can be on generated with no exit. DOnt know for sure though.
[/b][/quote]
Sorry, a bit of necro here, but this game didn't have randomly generated maps. They were static. I remember having an editor for it so I could make my own levels. So if you coudln't find an exit that's because there was a secret passage you had to activate. Look for suspicious walls (pictures framed by plants or something) and use the open comand on them. That failing, go to EVERY wall and press the open button.
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst
Old 05-11-2006, 08:29 AM   #48
Jontzzu
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Sorry, a bit of necro here, but this game didn't have randomly generated maps. They were static. I remember having an editor for it so I could make my own levels. So if you coudln't find an exit that's because there was a secret passage you had to activate. Look for suspicious walls (pictures framed by plants or something) and use the open comand on them. That failing, go to EVERY wall and press the open button.
[/b]
Umm...Are you now talking about Castle Wolfenstein or Wolfenstein 3D? Those instructions sound a bit more like Wolf3D (Castle Wolfenstein hasn't got any secret doors, paintings or plants)
Jontzzu is offline                         Send a private message to Jontzzu
Old 16-11-2006, 08:21 PM   #49
whatshisface
Abandonia nerd

Has anyone played castle wolfenstien 2? its basicaly the same thing except you dont just have to escape, you gotta get in plant a bomb to kill hitler and get out... not easy. The sequal has the same graphics, but the strategy for killing guards changes, if they see you, they will yell at you to stop and they will come over too you. Thats when you whip out your gun and everyone in the room. another thing that i liked is that is that you now have health, and you can take 2 bullets before you die. Also you walk and shoot slower when you get hit.
Old 10-12-2006, 02:22 AM   #50
Homsar

I remember a hack somebody made of this game called "Castle Smurfenstein", done by some people who REALLY hated Smurfs...

The whole story, along with an image for the Apple II version can be found here.