Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-06-2010, 02:14 PM   #11
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

nope, server doesn't go down when all people disconnect, it stays. why would it go down?=S
and of course you can explore the areas too

Last edited by _r.u.s.s.; 20-06-2010 at 02:20 PM.
_r.u.s.s. is offline                         Send a private message to _r.u.s.s.
Old 21-06-2010, 01:34 AM   #12
eugene425
Game Wizzard

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. View Post
nope, server doesn't go down when all people disconnect, it stays. why would it go down?=S
Something she hangs, do not know, but I do not like the product. For some it is stupid.
eugene425 is offline                         Send a private message to eugene425
Old 21-06-2010, 04:12 AM   #13
Bim3433
Default jq8t4k

Quote:
No offense, but this really wasn't helpful. There appears to be no one online when I log in. Is it really just that empty? That's what I meant to be asking. Is really NO ONE playing this AT ALL?

Old 21-06-2010, 11:27 AM   #14
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

er, yes, when there is noone it means that noone is logged in =l

it's not like million people played a game from 1991. sometimes there are, sometimes there are not. you can always try playing with your friends
Old 21-06-2010, 11:43 AM   #15
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim3433 View Post
No offense, but this really wasn't helpful. There appears to be no one online when I log in. Is it really just that empty? That's what I meant to be asking. Is really NO ONE playing this AT ALL?
Perhaps we should use the multiplayer talk forum to arrange the times for some regular games?

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 21-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #16
Bim3535

There's got to be more people that played this and remember it fondly but aren't ware of this project. I would recommend (myself included) to go to as many game forums as we post at and and make people aware that INN is back.

Old 22-06-2010, 04:37 PM   #17
christhecoolboy
Abandonia Computer Geek

Quote:
russ, just so you know, I think the INN revival server is freely hosted and sometimes does go down, probably once or twice a month for a day or so...
christhecoolboy is offline                         Send a private message to christhecoolboy
Old 18-08-2010, 10:23 PM   #18
Dillon
Forum hobbit

What's the password and how can you acquire it?
Dillon is offline                         Send a private message to Dillon
Old 19-08-2010, 04:36 AM   #19
DarthHelmet86
SuperFishMod

You just need to enter any six random letters or numbers into the password area. It is a feature from when the game was active, it now no longer works.
DarthHelmet86 is offline                         Send a private message to DarthHelmet86
Old 17-10-2010, 06:03 AM   #20
azuritereaction

I just made a video explaining the ImagiNation network, as well as the games on it and such: i'll be posting it within a week or two on my youtube channel with 89,000+ subscribers, I expect some 1,000 to 2,000 or so gamers at least will join the service and check it out.

Is there anywhere you recommend as far as forums etc. to link the videos at, like forums that are dedicated to the inn revival or?

I played on this back in the day (i've even got the install disks for it, and yserbius/twinion) so i'd love to see it be populated again
azuritereaction is offline                         Send a private message to azuritereaction