Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-06-2005, 12:22 PM   #121
MadMarius
Forum hobbit

nice game....too bad it is so short..plaied for 3 days an about 2 hours evry day and finished it.very nice...but the part that ennoys me the most is that she starts running away from home from the ages 16+..and on her birthday. ...and in February when she has to meet with that guy at the castle.... ...never maid a fighter out of it...just a happy housewife. :Titan:
MadMarius is offline                         Send a private message to MadMarius
Old 27-06-2005, 04:59 PM   #122
Kaje

I generally jump at the chance to play simulation games like this, but the first time I heard of PM2 was at Something Awful...hardly a glowing recommendation and it made me avoid the game.

I came across it again while browsing here, decided to give it a chance, and wow, I'm glad I did! VERY addictive game. (In fact I have to wonder if the Something Awful guy was even playing the same one, or if he was just on mind-altering chemicals of some sort...)

The first time I just messed around seeing what the different choices did and wound up with a dance instructor with too low of a constitution to ever be very successful, though the second time I started to get the hang of things and tried to make her bratty and evil. She got arrested, stole from me to buy dresses, lazed off at work, and eventually became a prostitute. (I don't know what it says about me that I have so much fun trying to ruin the girl's life...)

Next time around I used the Mad Eddy cheat to get money to keep her at school and on vacations without having to work. She eventually won the dance, cooking, and painting competition, occasionally worked at the caberet but still had extremely high refinement, charisma, and sensitivity, chatted with all the people at the palace...and still became a prostitute. I admit I was hoping for a more manipulative or powerful evil sort, but from the tips I've read on this board maybe I should get the next one into adventuring?

Old 19-07-2005, 05:59 AM   #123
lulo_spawn

What could you not love about this game? Many players, as I've read already, ended up loving their princess. Same happened with me. I'm actually too soft about it and I cannot bring myself to send her to the sleazy bar. The game presents features I have never seen before. I've played it over a hundred times already and I'm still missing a few endings. My first experience with the game was kinda crossy. I fumbled so much that she ended up in love with me. Consider I didn't knew the game's posibilities. So after all the work I find myself with this ending saying "typical goddamn sick japanese SOBs" and turned the thing off. A few weeks later I played it again almost bored to death and MAN! It was a completely different game. This time she fought and fought and adventured. She became a general, all the same. I got kinda pissed because I couldn't beat the war god, so I played again. This time I beat him, but I became aware of the cat eye thingy and tried to figure that out. Long story short, I played that confounded game from 20 to 15.

Old 27-07-2005, 11:41 AM   #124
Nooke

74 endings :blink:! I got maybe 3 so i guess there's a helluva lot of work ahead of me .
I found PM1 for SNES sometime somewhere and kept getting the dancer ending. Maybe cause i didn't know what i was doing or maybe i wasn't cheating (y'know, call me a wimp but i can't get anywhere with the money i'm getting. A month of work gets me like a day of school and i'm supposed to rule with that progress). I cretainly laughed at the concept of what i called at the time "boob erlargment pills". But after i looked at the site with endings and i found stuff like bondage queen or hi/lo class prostitute nothing will surprise me anymore.

Old 31-07-2005, 12:15 AM   #125
Yuni Teh Ebil

Hey. I'm the one who asked if the game would be "appropriate" for me. LOL. Well, this game is totally awesome! I'm so glad I tried it! On my first three, they were all housewives *two married cube, one never married* and my 4th was a magic teacher who married cube! I'm gonna try hard to get her a lot better job this time! And are there any other requirements other than visit the prince every january to marry him?

Old 31-07-2005, 02:31 AM   #126
Milla

You need at least 30 (?) in morals and your popularity at a certain point.
Milla is offline                         Send a private message to Milla
Old 02-08-2005, 05:00 AM   #127
mynamesrob

i think ive played this game all the way through 100 times just out of curiosity did anyone else get there daughter to be the queen of the demons that one was cool

Old 10-08-2005, 06:23 PM   #128
Yuni Teh Ebil

Me again! I just wanted to say thanks to all the people who answered my questions and I have a few more *LOL*. How do you raise morality? My daughter always doesn't get married or marries cube. My other question is that a man comes around about 2 times a year and asks my daughter to dinner. The first time, she agreed to go with the man, and she was in love (the last box under the gold amount) for a few years. She slept in her classes without any stress, then one day it just disappeared. So is your daughter being in love just a disadvantage, or is there an advantage to it? Oh, and when he comes now she refuses :P

Old 11-08-2005, 02:54 PM   #129
Yuni Teh Ebil
Lurker

...alrighty So, sorry if this is a bit off topic of a question but...Do you guys have limits on images in siggies? (aka how big they are or how often you use them?) And also, My stupid daughter was supposed to be a dancer *i didn't want her to be* the whole game, and her stats were uber high, like...500's in all her reputations and everything social-like was maxed out, plus a lot of other stats were maxed out...and she became a WRITER! an unmarried one! . So...is it just totally random when stuff like that happens or is there something I'm doing wrong? Oh, and she had low sensitivity because my last daughter kept running away because of it

Edit: I took out the smilies...there were like a 5. and it drives me crazy that every time i type l*o*l it turns into a smilie! Gr!
Yuni Teh Ebil is offline                         Send a private message to Yuni Teh Ebil
Old 12-08-2005, 12:52 AM   #130

Whoops if i'm a guest, but I must say, I figured this to be 'just' a time-killer, as the review said... In the last 24 hours, i've spent over... what... 15 hours playing it... And I already plan to spend more time playing it. Its addictive... I highly reccomend this game.