Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-06-2006, 01:25 PM   #221
mabz

Send a message via Yahoo to mabz

hey everyone, the links above still didnt work for me, but i found another link where you can download it:

http://www.the-underdogs.info/downloadfile...zip&id=4412

<3
mabz is offline                         Send a private message to mabz
Old 24-06-2006, 10:59 PM   #222
mabz

Send a message via Yahoo to mabz

um oh yeah, does anyone know how to get the special chocobos at ventry heights?? has it got somethin to do with the wishing well???

<3
mabz is offline                         Send a private message to mabz
Old 26-06-2006, 02:03 AM   #223
rabadi
New(bie) Kid on the Linux Users' Block

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mabz @ Jun 24 2006, 10:59 PM) [snapback]239435[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
um oh yeah, does anyone know how to get the special chocobos at ventry heights?? has it got somethin to do with the wishing well???
[/b]
Check out the page before this, and you'll get the answer Otherwise, the website I posted above has the walkthrough link.

Well, I finally managed to beat Watcher Omega. A combination of Alexander Dainsev, Dream Stooges Dainsev, Atlas Dainsev, Ultima Spell, lots of Elixir, and some luck finally prevailed against this beast :brain: Since Watcher Omega is the strongest enemy in the game (according to Delita Hyral X himself on his message board), the final battle with both forms of Paradorn was a breeze afterwards.
rabadi is offline                         Send a private message to rabadi
Old 26-06-2006, 08:18 AM   #224
Ximei

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gum @ May 27 2006, 05:16 AM) [snapback]232521[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest_Mortalsin @ May 24 2006, 09:30 AM) [snapback]231969[/snapback]
Quote:
Text in game is all garbled any advise on how to fix that problem
[/b]
Anyone been able to solve and provide a walkthru for the 3 marbles quest for the little gal?
[/b][/quote]
I have found two marbles so far. The blue marble is hidden under a rock in front of the girl's house. The red marble is in the Mayor's house. Just enter the house and you'll see some shards in the right corner. Check the shards and you should get the red marble.

Old 26-06-2006, 08:19 AM   #225
Omega

Can someone explain to me how to get the broken crest. I have the purple chocobo, and I crossed from a place which had a well, but only came across an ancient scroll V, where is the tower of magik.

Old 26-06-2006, 08:23 AM   #226
Ximei

I have finallz found the third missing marble. The yellow marble is located in the inn near the girl's house, in a wooden bucket.(upper right corner)

Old 26-06-2006, 08:26 AM   #227
Ximei

The girl gives you 10 Posh wallets if you return her marbles and tells zou that... she has another marble which she lost at the spaceport. :blink:

Old 26-06-2006, 08:30 AM   #228

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ximei @ Jun 26 2006, 08:26 AM) [snapback]239690[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
The girl gives you 10 Posh wallets if you return her marbles and tells zou that... she has another marble which she lost at the spaceport. :blink:
[/b]
Well, I finally got it, the white (and hopefully final) marble is in a wagon east to the spaceport(near the pub).

Old 27-06-2006, 01:14 AM   #229
rabadi
New(bie) Kid on the Linux Users' Block

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Jun 26 2006, 08:30 AM) [snapback]239691[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ximei @ Jun 26 2006, 08:26 AM) [snapback]239690[/snapback]
Quote:
[/b]
Well, I finally got it, the white (and hopefully final) marble is in a wagon east to the spaceport(near the pub).
[/b][/quote]
Yes, I think that should be the last one.
rabadi is offline                         Send a private message to rabadi
Old 27-06-2006, 11:59 AM   #230
Omega

I've been playing this game for awhile now, I am stuck at a quest on getting the best weapons. I have the purple chocobo which flies, but I am not sure where I must go to get the broken crest. The only place I was able to think of that I flew from one place to another was where the well was which u put 10 gil in, and after crossing, u find ancient scroll V from there. Is there another place.

Also regarding the boss Omega Watcher, any stratedgy on beating him, boss from (Lost Lab) any stratedgy on beating him, I did a scan on him and it says hp 9999 with an mp of 9999, no weaknesses, which kinda gave me no hope against him, also post some ideas on wat equipment to use, and how much hp must each char have to stand a chance, my highest hp char is Fuban with 300 hp, the rest are in the 220's. Also the boss does this holy spell which takes a way about 420 hp from a char, which is painful, any way to avoid that.