Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 30-06-2005, 05:15 PM   #41
DakaSha
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally posted by BeefontheBone@Jun 30 2005, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Rose with Fanta is a good mix
My God that sounds like it's served in the first few circles of Hell (along with Vodka RedBull probably - tastes like medicine from when you're a kid!) Blech!
bullcrap!

rose with fanta is pretty damn good...
and vodka red bull DOES kinda taste like medicine but its good when your already drunk off your a** and need to stay awake
DakaSha is offline                         Send a private message to DakaSha
Old 30-06-2005, 05:28 PM   #42
Teorias

Well,this is but if i hadn't failed every exam 'till now i would end school saturday. but no, i had to be stupid so now i'll have exams the entire month of July
I definetily need to buy a new bottle of Eristoff&Smirnoff&Rachmaninof and every other vodka i find on the super market.

Forgot Absolute,the vodka from sweden.
Teorias is offline                         Send a private message to Teorias
Old 30-06-2005, 05:28 PM   #43
Timpsi
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Anubis@Jun 30 2005, 08:03 PM
You got it wrong, if you responded on my post. When you order vodka-juice - you get two glasses, one with vodka and another one with juice (not full 2dl glass, but 1dl). Same goes with Stock-cola. Some people ask to mix them, but I like them separate.
Well, no, it wasn't directed at you. But yep, I know that habit as well (popular in Poland, that is), and while slightly more understandable than mixing the drinks, it's still quite horrible in my opinion.

Flop's right about the differences between vodkas; some stuff tastes bloody awful (Maximus being a prime example of this), but in my opinion it doesn't get any better when mixed with juice.
Old 30-06-2005, 07:14 PM   #44
omg
Games Master

mixing cheap vodka to remove the taste is pretty pointless, you just end up with bad tasting mixture. just buy a halfway decent vodka (like smirnoff) then drink it neat.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 30-06-2005, 07:16 PM   #45
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

The only good beer - Karhu beer.
(And some liqueur a few days ago was sweet as honey going down too... :whistle: )
troop18546 is offline                         Send a private message to troop18546
Old 30-06-2005, 07:18 PM   #46
lethe
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Teorias+Jun 30 2005, 02:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Teorias @ Jun 30 2005, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>It seems this thread lacks a portuguese contribution. After all, there is only one other people that makes wine as good as us, the french.

[/b]

No it doesn't. :whistle: Wine is good, I actually forgot to talk about it since I was discussing beer.

Quote:
Originally posted by Teorias@
we have two national beers with many international prizes, Superbock and Sagres. I also like german and belgium beer, they are like the portuguese one's

<!--QuoteBegin-Lethe

When I come back, all these national crap tastes like water.[/quote]

That should be clear enough.

@MdaG

Not sure I tasted Chimay blue. When we were in Brussels, we were invited by a portuguese guy that owned this bar, and he offered us lots of different beers (he wanted us to taste over 200 different ones :crazy: ), I remember trying 14, and then sticking to Duvel. It was really something.
I lost my shoes on the way back to the hotel. I don't remember arriving there. Next thing I remember was waking up in the backseat of the jeep, sleeping over my guitar, heading to the next town. Evil beer, but oh so good :wub:
lethe is offline                         Send a private message to lethe
Old 30-06-2005, 07:20 PM   #47
omg
Games Master

just remebered to add something. bulgarian red wines, particurly the cabernets is so fruity its like theres a party in my mouth. have to be carefull when u r buying from the supermarket though.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 30-06-2005, 11:56 PM   #48
tazzy_s
Abandonia nerd

Beer , the occasional Chocolatini is good , some coolers
tazzy_s is offline                         Send a private message to tazzy_s
Old 30-06-2005, 11:58 PM   #49
unclefester
Game freak

Angry

I hate beer!!!
It tastes like contaminated water!!!
I hate wine!!!
It tastes like crap!!!
I hate tsipouro!!!
It feels like nitric acid burning down my throat!!!
I hate ouzo!!!
I never figured out the difference between ouzo and tsipouro!!!

I only like whiskey and bailey's. They are so sweet!!!

P.S. Why many of the 3xBlah threads were closed because they are considered spam by a portion of the members (I do not know how big)?
unclefester is offline                         Send a private message to unclefester
Old 01-07-2005, 12:03 AM   #50
Triton

Quote:
Originally posted by Flop+Jun 30 2005, 06:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Flop @ Jun 30 2005, 06:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Triton@Jun 30 2005, 04:04 AM
There can't be anything good coming from drinking so much that you actually become drunk.* It is one of the stupidest pastimes anyone can have, along with smoking and drugs.
I agree with the drugs and the smoking (although I'm a smoker myself), but I think getting drunk has it's place. Of course, there is a difference between getting drunk and getting absolutely pissed, and it's usually a good idea to try to control it a bit, lest bad things happen. [/b][/quote]
Anything that makes the user lose physical and/or mental control of him or herself cannot be good. Getting drunk makes one completely unpredictable; the person loses his sense of judgement, and as a result act in ways he or she would not normally act. Getting drunk is dangerous to the drunk person and anyone around. It also causes unhealthy acts.

Alcohol is one of the most common means many people in the States use to have their way with someone of the opposite sex. I'm amused by girls who go partying, get drunk, and wake up the next morning in bed with someone they don't know. Then they wonder why.