Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

View Poll Results: George W. Bush is a:
Warmonger 7 15.22%
The most stupidest president of the USA 4 8.70%
Idiot 9 19.57%
Geek 1 2.17%
Gay 0 0%
Fine president 1 2.17%
President of the United States 2 4.35%
President of the United States, but he should be the president of Finland 1 2.17%
Alien 2 4.35%
My idol 2 4.35%
Total bastard 5 10.87%
Some of the above 2 4.35%
All of the above 1 2.17%
None of the above (other) 3 6.52%
George W. Bush 6 13.04%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-04-2006, 12:19 AM   #21
plix
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by xcom freak+Apr 15 2006, 05:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xcom freak @ Apr 15 2006, 05:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Connections or not. more than 50% of us citizens voted for him as president. [/b]

In what way does that make him intelligent? It means he's well-connected and has a number of PR people (i.e. the entire Republican Party) spinning for him. Note, also, that the 26% voter turn out mentioned only includes eligable votes, a number which comes no where close to making 100% of the population of the US.

Quote:
Originally posted by xcom freak@
Don't tell me now that 50% of us citizens will vote for an idiot
Are you really that naive? By-and-large Americans are lazy, unintelligent, and apathetic. Look at the education statistics, the voter turn-out numbers, etc. Sure, there are an amazing number of brilliant, dedicated, and creative Americans, but in a country with a population nearing 300,000,000 these people have become increasing a minority.

<!--QuoteBegin-efthimios

He is a traitor because because of his inaction many more than they should have, died in Louisiana, he knew muck was coming, he did nothing but lie, even say afterwards that none knew it was going to hit so bad when in his own fraking meetings even the idiot ex head of FEMA and his advisors told him that THIS IS IT.
He is nothing but a liar, traitor and the wrost president in ages. I can't wait for him to get out of the office.
[/quote]
That doesn't make him a traitor, it makes him an incompetent moron.

Bush is a traitor not because he's an idiot, but because he believes that he is above the law. His administration has consistently broken laws and committed treason and he deserves to face judgement (though he doubtfully will) for such incidents as Valerie Plame affair, Abu Gharib, Gitmo, and NSA Wiretapping. He has made it abundantly clear that no matter what laws Congress passes, he will abide by his own set of laws and it is for that reason (coupled with those above) that he should be impeached, if not placed on trial for treason.
plix is offline                         Send a private message to plix
Old 16-04-2006, 01:46 AM   #22
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by a1s@Apr 16 2006, 12:08 AM
how did you get to vote? weren't you a greek from england?

I voted in the US elections? First time I hear this.
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 16-04-2006, 01:49 AM   #23
win98
In the loop on hardware.

He is a war maker.
win98 is offline                         Send a private message to win98
Old 16-04-2006, 01:55 AM   #24
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by plix+Apr 16 2006, 01:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (plix @ Apr 16 2006, 01:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

<!--QuoteBegin-efthimios

He is a traitor because because of his inaction many more than they should have, died in Louisiana, he knew muck was coming, he did nothing but lie, even say afterwards that none knew it was going to hit so bad when in his own fraking meetings even the idiot ex head of FEMA and his advisors told him that THIS IS IT.
He is nothing but a liar, traitor and the wrost president in ages. I can't wait for him to get out of the office.
That doesn't make him a traitor, it makes him an incompetent moron.

[/b][/quote]
He is not responsible because he is a moron, he is because he is a traitor. If you don't like the use of the word, fine, but that is how I see it. When someone is responsible for the deaths of perhaps thousands or his own people knowningly for making a profit or other reason, when the same person is also responsible for breaking the law, then fro me he is a traitor.
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 16-04-2006, 02:00 AM   #25
plix
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by efthimios@Apr 15 2006, 08:55 PM
When someone is responsible for the deaths of perhaps thousands or his own people knowningly for making a profit or other reason, when the same person is also responsible for breaking the law, then fro me he is a traitor.
I agree with that assessment, but I don't agree that Bush intended those deaths. His mismanagement of Katrina wasn't so much malicious as it was a result of his own incompetence. This is the distinction which I was trying to make.
plix is offline                         Send a private message to plix
Old 16-04-2006, 02:05 AM   #26
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

Well I vote for George W. Bush (not actually in the elections: im a 15 year old Australian I voted in the poll ) He overshoots total bastard by miles, he makes idiots look like rocket scientists, most dumb people don't worry about sexual orientation, so we can rule out gay, he just retaliated after September 11 with alot more firepower, calling him an alien is an insult to Predator, and I agree with a1s bout the geek bit. But hell, this is America we're talking about. I think Johnny Howard sucks alot more... <_<
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#
Old 16-04-2006, 02:15 AM   #27
a1s
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by efthimios@Apr 16 2006, 04:46 AM
I voted in the US elections? First time I hear this.
oh, right. the poll! I assumed you meant you voted for third party candidate (which is a strange thing to do alltogether). my apologies.
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s
Old 16-04-2006, 03:57 AM   #28
Shunk Eat Enemy
Game Wizzard

I wouldn't be surprised if he changes the constitution more. As in make it so he can be president 4 or 8 more times. Do we really want that? Christ the whole thing is about money and power, Halliburton and oil. We are never gonna drive fuel effiecent cars. EVER because it wont be aload. And the war ha im not gonna be surprised if it last 10 more years...

I already see recruiters at our school all the time it pisses me off.
Shunk Eat Enemy is offline                         Send a private message to Shunk Eat Enemy
Old 16-04-2006, 04:20 AM   #29
xcom freak
Games Master

that's how i see it :

1-The Bush administration ( i don't know if it is him or his crew) liberated Lebanon and kicked the syrian out. Making them lose a lot of regional influence. And beleive me when i tell you that Syria is a terrorist state. I was personaly there when the syrian secret services started beating demonstrators like bloodthristy pigs.

2-The Bush administration secured resources for the US for at least the next century. The oil in Iraq will soon be flowing in US fuel depot. It is IMMORAL but It is genius.

3-By invading Irak, the US now have troops and outposts at Iran, china and syria's doorsteps. You should keep a close eye on your potential ennemies. It is IMMORAL because of civilianl and military losses but it is still a very smart strategical move.

4-Afghanistan is the biggest opium producer and most of the money was going to the taliban. And We are talking about a sh$t load of money. He wanted to stop that. It is immoral to invade but it is a smart move.

I am not a huge Bush fan because most of his actions break a lot of ethics. But in the long run, this administration is giving the US hegemony a couple more centurys.
Traitor, maybe as a world leader part of the UN. But as a US president i have to say that it is Selfish Patriotism and a lot of it.
xcom freak is offline                         Send a private message to xcom freak
Old 16-04-2006, 04:39 AM   #30
Shunk Eat Enemy
Game Wizzard

Heres a funny email i got

Quote:
Subject: FW: number11

Amazing! Do exercise at end

This is SO weird!!!!

THIS IS REALLY FREAKY!

1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy
the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5=11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9+1+1=11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9+1+1=11.
Sheer coincidence..?!

Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2+5+4=11.
2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2+5+4=11.
3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3+1+1+2+4 =11.
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

''For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allahand lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still unconvinced about all of this..?!

Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS

What do you think now..?!
for those to lazy to make the document Q33 in wingdings is a airplane and 2 peices of paper... the N makes a skull and crossbones... the y is a 6 sided star

EDIT:
some of the numbers like the number of people are untrue tho i could care less about the number adding up its the other stuff
Shunk Eat Enemy is offline                         Send a private message to Shunk Eat Enemy