Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-01-2007, 06:36 AM   #121
velik_m
Game Wizzard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Jan 27 2007, 03:45 AM) [snapback]276630[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Quote:
There is hot-seat mode. (on the same computer) [/b]
but how can I do this?

[/b]
Create 2 or more player characters?
Old 27-01-2007, 04:43 PM   #122

but how can i create two characteres, I only get to play with a characterer (sheik ratllenroll)
:blink: :blink:

Old 28-01-2007, 09:59 PM   #123

thanks velik for help me!!!
:brain: :brain: :brain:

Old 07-03-2007, 11:02 PM   #124
Jordo

I love this game...the easiest way to start out, in my experiences, is to do alot of arms dealing. This will raise your underworld status (causing "protection" calls to end) and give you lots of cash. Do try not to get caught, though!

Also, what exactly can you store in depots, other than weapons?

Old 07-03-2007, 11:06 PM   #125
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jordo @ Mar 8 2007, 02:02 AM) [snapback]282403[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I love this game...the easiest way to start out, in my experiences, is to do alot of arms dealing. This will raise your underworld status (causing "protection" calls to end) and give you lots of cash. Do try not to get caught, though!

Also, what exactly can you store in depots, other than weapons?
[/b]
Food to your restaurants, when you find cheap food you can by in huge uni. and store in your depots, like guns also k:
bruno is offline                         Send a private message to bruno
Old 13-03-2007, 11:33 PM   #126

i downloaded it, can anyone explain how it acualy works and what to do??? I've tried playing around with it and its quite complicated.

also, are there any sites with what recipies to use for the pizzas??

Old 14-03-2007, 11:02 AM   #127
velik_m
Game Wizzard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 14 2007, 01:33 AM) [snapback]283485[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
i downloaded it, can anyone explain how it acualy works and what to do??? I've tried playing around with it and its quite complicated.

also, are there any sites with what recipies to use for the pizzas??
[/b]
http://www.abandonia.com/games/105/PizzaTy...PizzaTycoon.htm

Notice the "Extras", just above the download button.
Old 15-03-2007, 07:10 PM   #128
evolve1587

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Anubis @ Nov 24 2004, 12:06 PM) [snapback]30069[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
First of all get DOSBox, install it and try to use it. Then select one folder on your hard disk and mount it in DOSBox as C drive. Extract the game you like to it in it's own folder.

From there use DOS commands (CD - change directory, DIR - list directory, two of most important ones) and change directory to game you like to play and then list directory. If there is Install or Setup, run first that (by just typing that), set sound in there to SB16, and then type game executable.

That's about it.
[/b]

Hey I downloaded Pizza Tycoon yesterday, and have been trying all kinds of stuff to get it to run! I have DosBox, and I can mount c, and get to the game... but it doesn't seem to install!! I type install.exe *as this is the installation thing for the game, then the screen comes on, I set up sound, and then it won't start up! Now I can get the credits to roll, with sound, but they just repeat themselves... so any info would be great! I REALLY REALLY can't wait to try this game out! now I noticed in this walkthrough that Anubis says you should type game executable at the end of everything... now I tried this and it said this wasn't a right command... ugh I can't wait to play! haha!
Thanks so much!
~evolve1587~
evolve1587 is offline                         Send a private message to evolve1587
Old 16-03-2007, 11:13 AM   #129
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
now I noticed in this walkthrough that Anubis says you should type game executable at the end of everything... now I tried this and it said this wasn't a right command... ugh I can't wait to play! haha![/b]
What Anubis meant was that you have to run the game's executable file - in other words, the file that starts the actual game. It will have an EXE or COM as its extension.

Quote:
Now I can get the credits to roll, with sound, but they just repeat themselves... [/b]
Did you try pressing a key? Or clicking on the mouse button?

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 17-03-2007, 01:51 AM   #130
evolve1587

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Mar 16 2007, 08:13 AM) [snapback]283860[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Quote:
now I noticed in this walkthrough that Anubis says you should type game executable at the end of everything... now I tried this and it said this wasn't a right command... ugh I can't wait to play! haha![/b]
What Anubis meant was that you have to run the game's executable file - in other words, the file that starts the actual game. It will have an EXE or COM as its extension.

Quote:
Now I can get the credits to roll, with sound, but they just repeat themselves... [/b]
Did you try pressing a key? Or clicking on the mouse button?
[/b]
I got it to work! thanks a bunch! *I hadn't clicked the mouse, because I knew that I usually lose control of it... so I was just stupid! haha! Thanks again!
~evolve1587~
evolve1587 is offline                         Send a private message to evolve1587