Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-05-2005, 06:39 PM   #111
Corrigan
Talking

hey, do anyone, which work is the best for my daugther, is her guardian is Mercury? i know, if it's Mars, th best is general...
my dauther always says that the girl like her are very sensitiv and kind :angel:

Old 11-05-2005, 06:09 PM   #112
Sening
Wink

Oh my, I love this game my first daugther did not so well, she always run away and ended up to be a housewife, and she hated me :eeeeeh:
Now I had a court magician, who married the prince, a housewife, who married the prince too, and a hero, who married a brave knight <- she was my favorite, cos she was born on the same day, like me
And I'm really happy, that I never killed one of them :angel:

Old 14-05-2005, 12:34 PM   #113
JudgeDeadd
Super Freak

My daughter became a merchant's wife. Boring!
Old 31-05-2005, 10:09 AM   #114
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

How can i make a profit from the barber job?
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 02-06-2005, 10:07 AM   #115

First kid became a successful teacher of magic who married a well-mannered knight. Second girl was a fairly good general and she married an intelligent knight.

The game can get a little boring at times, so I think rearing these two was enough for me.

Old 02-06-2005, 07:13 PM   #116
RTPLET

Hahhaa... I was sick and downloaded this game last night, ended up playing til 2 am and played when I woke up again this morning... it's pretty simple and a lot of fun, I thought.

I also found some money cheats later and I'm kind of experimenting with different outcomes I can get.

Old 03-06-2005, 11:55 AM   #117
nyuk

1st... failed... abysmally. 2nd (failed then successful) Dancer, 3rd Thug, 4th Court Magician. Nil marriage but the last one (intelligent wizard... or something...)

Old 12-06-2005, 09:27 AM   #118
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Soo frustrating.

Beatrix=She was working in the restaurant. She studied everything,expect magic,fighting,fencing and strategy. She won cooking contest couple of times. She was beatiful and everything. She had many suitors,but she married an intelligent merchant.STILL SHE BECAME AND HOUSEWIFE.

Zelda=he was working in the Church and graveyard. She was studiyng theology,science and protocol. She didnt won any competitions. She wasnt very beatiful and charismatic.She married an knight. SHE BECAME AN HOUSEWIFE.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 13-06-2005, 11:58 PM   #119
Sparticus

Ok first if you ever want your duaghter to become something other than a housewife without cheating(we'll get into cheating a bit later).Then id suggest you get her a steady job(mind you not a job that contradicts her studies...i/e dont have her work at a a bar then turn around and have her study protocol).So the first thing you have to have in mind is what you want her to be,then give her a job that helps build her traits that go hand in hand with that ultimate goal.Id say the best profession to start out with is training your daughter in fighting.And it is my recommendation that all start their first game like this.Then you would put her into farm work(hint dont change her into the lumberjack cus after working at the farmers for so long they will raise your salary steadily,ive gotten mine up to 22g b4 the end)then you would need to have your daughter study fighting first(obviously),then id also recommend magic,even though you want her to be a fighter magic is so valuable too cus its hardly possible to block a magic attack for the NPC's for some reason,minor glitch the programmers missed i guessed.Anyways after shes good have her fight in the tournaments(very easy way to earn money is through tournaments cus you earn money by every match one not just by gettting 1st 2nd or 3rd.Then have her adventure and when shes 18 you should have her nice and built up,voila your a good father.Its always good to remember that when your daughter is delinquent NEVER have her work(also applies when shes sick)cus shell get sick and if shes already sick then shell possibly die.Id recommend(and you might think im mad but its always worked beautifully for me)that you have your daughter have at least 1 part of each month as free time(always make the freetime at the last part of the month)and if she's really stressed out give her money to reduce it quicker.Also a good tip for those who want a slim diet.Instead of starving her on a weight loss or slim down diet,keep her on a normal diet.....and the key to losing weight after that is simple.There are three months that when you go on a vacation your daughter loses weight just by being on vacation.And these three months are june july and august(and maybe september cant be for sure but im almost positive that its not)now keep in mind that shell only lose weight if she goes to the beach.DO NOT GO TO THE MOUNTAINS IF YOU WANT HER TO LOSE WEIGHT.Cus good chance that if you hit the mountains in the wrong month shell gain weight.Now to lose maximum weight have her visit the beach during those months 3 times a month for 1 or 2 months.(itll cost you a pretty penny but its worth it to fit into thoses dresses)Now for the cheating.Id recommend you not do this unless its for one reason cus honestly cheating isnt fun in this game.SO if you want to see ALL the endings do this.Have your duaghter go to town.and then press q,r,n,and f12 all at once.it only takes once.then exit town.then return.youll notice that there are now 2 more shops.These 2 shops allow you do anything from getting pretty much infinite money,to buying ulimited buxomize pills to seeing all endings.all you have to do now is click set ending(then click the desired endind) and after that click end game.And voila all the endings at your fingertips.my personal favorites are the princess of darkness and princess.its also really fun to add in special marriages too.you can have her marry the servant of her father or of course the prince.So in the name of all great games. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY.hope this mightve helped everyone alittle bit.and sry for the length

Old 14-06-2005, 12:01 AM   #120
Sparticus

Ok hint if you dont want a house wife then dont have her work in a resturaunt and win cooking contestsand whatnot.Ive had a girl who worked at a resturaunt the whole game become a high class prostitute.Its all about the stats.there are many sites that offer the stats required for each possible ending id suggest you gloss over a few to get the basic idea.