Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-08-2009, 06:52 PM   #11
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Music for the part: Guns n' Roses.
Welcome to the Jungle, mercs. Youre gonna die!

*We see team standing on a open location (with exception of Fubbles, who's lying on the ground holding his stomach). Then, Tomekk comes running.*
Chosen: Well, that took you long.
Tomekk: I had to fix the frigging roof of his house! Why didnt you help me!?
Chosen: You broke it. Its your responsibility.
Tomekk: This is stupid
Chosen: Quiet. *helps Fubb get back up* Now lets get going. We need to find this Miguel.
*Team spends some time walking past the ruins, looking around, sometimes stopping to listen up some noices. Then...*
Fubbles: I think I saw someone!
Chosen: Possibly one of the rebels?
Fubbles: I dont know...he was wearing a red shirt
Tomekk: Ha. I think you're seeing things. What kind of soldier would wear a red shi...
*BANG!* A Bullet flies past Fubbles's head. Fubb turns around and see's a red headed women with a gun*

"ITS COMBAT TIME!"

Fubbles tries to fire back couple of shots. Odds are pretty slim and he misses both.
Chosen, leaning against the wall, joins in the game. He spots another one lying behind the bus.
Chosen: Look alive people! There's two of them!

Chosen tries to fire at the red-head, but misses both shots, despite the better odds with machine gun.
Panther decides to get more advantage and climbs up on the roof. Unfortunately, this takes lots of action points and he wont be able to shoot or get to the edge of the buildng.

Panther: I can take them out from here!

Dr. Eyuil decidese to get to the other side of the building, to get better sight of the enemies.
*No. I have no idea why didnt I thought about going through the building rather than going around it. Fortunately, this way still works*
Tomekk joins in the battle with Chosen and Fubbles, and shoots at the enemies. Miss. Turn ends.

First shot from the enemy nicks Fubbles's shoulder

Fubbles: GODDAMMIT! I FORGOT HOW DAMN MUCH THIS HURTS!
More shots are fired, this time towards Tomekk and Chosen. All miss.
Enemies turn ends.
Chosen takes a good look, takes some time and fires. First shot misses, second shot hits! Red-head yells in anger!
Panther gets into his location and fires shot. Tomekk and Fubbles shoot too. However, they all miss.

To everyone's surprise, our honorable doctor takes out the red-head. He runs to the designated location and fires a shot. It hits and he's out for good.
Turn ends. Second red-shirt shoots couple of shots and manages to hit Chosen. Fubbles and Tomekk are spared this time.

Tomekk and Fubbles have had enough of standing at the open and run to the cover.
Chosen fires and misses

Dr. Eyuil fires and hits!. Its surprising that he's got better aim, despite his marksmanship and he doesnt even have laser-sights on his gun.

Panther takes the opputurnity to concentrate little more. He fires and hits! Man donwn!
With no more hostiles in sight, people lower their guns. Tomekk and Fubbles come out of their coverse and Fubbles is already holding a first aid kit.
Fubbles: Nothing bad, I just got a flesh wound. Now, let me look at yours....
Chosen: DOCTOR!
After quick treatment from Dr. Eyuil (nothing serious), team gets up and goes to look for more enemies.

Team follows the pathway.

Then, when walking past one house, someone fires shots at Dr. Eyuil. He turns around and notices a bad guy. He quickly fires one shot and surprisingly it hit.
Panther: *lowered voice* Run to the cover, I'l surprise him.

Eyuil runs to the cover, out of sight of the red-shirt. Panther, who's already not in the sight of the guy, gets on his knee and gets ready to fire.
Turn ends. Enemy tries to walk away, but Panther gets an interrupt! He shoots, he scores! Clean hit on the shoulder takes the guy out and ends combat!

Score:
Dr Eyuil - One kill
Panther - Two kills
Notes: Dr. Eyuil is showing some good shooting, despite the fact that he's got lowest marksmanship on the team.

Chosen: Alright, thats gotta be all of them. Good jobs team.
Tomekk: You said this town was supposed to be deserted.
Chosen: It was. Maybe one of Diedranna's patrol just happened to go past-by and heard noices, like you crashing into house or Fubbles trying to sound like a crow.
*Fubbles and Tomekk both silently look at each other*
Eyuil: Sir, I've finished checking corpses. All I've managed to find was this clip of ammo and this Luger.
Chosen: Good job. *examines both items, then throws Luger to the ground* This gun is useless, but I think this clip fits into Fubbles's gun. *throws clip to Fubbles*
Fubbles: Cool. Whats our next orders?
Chosen: Spread up. We need to find the rebels. Look into houses and ruins. Keep on a look-out for useful objects too.
*team spreds up. Dr. Eyuil, who returned back the path the team came,spots a kid*
Eyuil: Hey, you there!
*Kid notices Eyuil and runs inside to a nearby house. Dr follows him inside and finds him clinging on a woman, apparently his mother*
Woman: Why are you here?!
Eyuil: Excuse me Madam. We are a group of soldiers sent here by Enrico Chivaldori. We're hear to help you.
Woman. How could it be that you were sent by Enrico? He has been dead for more than...ten years
Eyuil: Please, listen to us! He hired us couple of days a..
Woman: You want me to believe that you are working for a dead man? I would suggest that you leave Omerta before you, yourself, become one.
*These, slightly cryptic words, leave our doctor little baffled, he then walks out and calls out the rest of the team. Team assembles inside the house and Chosen hands woman the letter Enrico gave him. You can clearly see a sudden change in his face, turning from sadness into more hopeful*
Women: Hmm...a letter from Enrico Chivaldori. He has not forgotten us..
Chosen: So you know he's alive?
Woman: Very few people are aware that he's alive. As far as most of the people in Arulco are concerned, he was murdered over a decade ago.
Woman: We had given up hope of ever hearing from Enrico again. Who would believe that someone living in a comforts of exile would care about this dismal country?
Chosen: Enrico told me to find a man named Miguel. Do you know where he is.
*There's a moment of silence. Woman looks at Chosen as if she's got something to hide'
Chosen: Please, were here to help you
Woman: Very well then. Follow me. Do not make any quick moves. Miguel's men will be nervous. You do not wish to intimidate them. Deidranna has brutally bombed and attacked us for over two straight months.

*Next minutes are spend following the woman. She leads our team through the ruins, to a building that is little more in better shape than others. She knocks at the door couple of times. Its quickly opened, and inside there's a bearded fellow with a gun.*
Guard: Why have you brought them here? Have you lost your mind woman? You bring death to all of us.
Woman: They have been sent by Enrico Chivaldori. They are here to help us Dimitri. They must speak with Miguel. I would never bring them here without proof of this.
Dimitri: In respect of your husband, I take your word. We will go down. But If you make mistake Fatima, you will die with them.
*With that being said, Dimitri leads the team inside the house and opens up a secret passage on the floor*
Panther: An underground base. No wonder you've survived from the bombings.
Dimitri: Yes. The place is not comfy, or quite big. But its good enough for cover.
*Inside the base is dim and damp. Only few lamps light up the place. There's lots of people around, all looking at the team. Some of them are clearly civilans, while others are soldiers, with their guns pointed at the team.
Soldier: Do not move and no one will die!
Dimitri: Fatima say they are here to help us. She says she have proof, Carlos
Fatima: Enrico has enlisted mercenaries to aid us in the struggle. I have a letter addressed to Miguel *She shows the letter Chosen gave her*. It is signed by Enrico himself and contains details of the night we helped him flee Arulco. Detals only he would know.
Carlos: Enrico? Chivaldori? Most suspicious. I question his reasons.
*Fubbles is looking around rapidly. He seems nervous*
Fubbles: I dont like the looks of this.
Panther: Me neither. These rebels are little jumpy. No wonder they in need of help. Bunch of losers.
*Carlos suddenly draws a gun and aims at Panther with it. As a reflex, Panthers draws his machine gun. Soon everyone draws their guns and points at someone'
Carlos: Shut up! Shut up or you will die!
Someone: Lower your guns people.
*A scruffy looking person walks in. He snatches the letter from Fatima and reads it quickly*
This guy: On behalf of my rebel force and the people of Arulco, I welcome you. I am Miguel. We are very much in need of your aid. Deidranna wishes to remove Omerta from the map of this country.
*suddenly, one of the female soldiers of the rebel group spoke, in a clear American voice*
Woman: She is evil. A driven bitch.
*Miguel gives her a stern look*
Miguel: That will do Ira. Im sure our friends have heard of her nature. If not, they will know soon enough
Eyuil: Yes, we know. I was once going to come here and give medical aid to people, but Deidranna threatened to shoot our plane down. She is without honor.
Chosen: Whats your head count? Do we have big enough force to attack straight to capital?
Miguel: I have lost over thirty men in the last month. My force is down to the people you see here. But I do have a few trusted people living in the Arulco countryside.
Carlos: We cant afford to make a straight attack now. We dont have good guns either. Her palace is heavily fortified and we cant do anything with pistols.
Panther: What about the citizens? Are they ready for revolt?
Miguel: The people of Arulco would overthrow Deidranna with pleasure, but they live in fear of her. And rightfully so... she be hearless and brutal. She has robbed our country of its money and its soul. Getting their confidence be our biggest problem. The people must feel we are capable of defeating her. Yet, without their support we cannot.
Chosen: Then its settled. We will take cities back from Deidranna and teach citizens to fight. That should win back their confidence.
Miguel: Yes, you can start out by taking back Drassen. Im pretty sure the towns airfield will be use to you too. We also need to make a quick safe route from Drassen to Omerta.
Chosen: Why?
Carlos: We are running out of food. Deidranna's forces have been keeping us hidden, and we havent been able to go and fetch more food. People here are gonna starve to death after a week.
Chosen: Okay, we will do that too. Is there anyone in Drassen who would deliver you food?
Miguel: Yes. You should speak to Father Walker. He be a drunk of poor judgement, however, he will be sympathetic to our situation. Find him and tell him no more than you need to. I will send others to fetch the supplies he will gather.
*Miguel then looks at the female soldier he called Ira. He them motions her to come closer'
Miguel: I suggest you take Ira with you. She knows her way around and she can be help to you. She also knows the priest and Im sure she will convince him to help us.
Ira: Im not much of a soldier like you guys, but Im quick learner. Miguel has been using me for giving medical aid, so I can do that too.
Chosen: Very well. Welcome to the team Ira. *Chosen shakes hands with Miguel* We will do what we can Miguel, but dont worry, fighting is what we have done before.
Miguel: I have my faith in you and your men. Good luck.
Ira: Lets go back up. I'l lead the way.
*Teams gets back on the surface. Dimitiri walks with them and closes the secret passage*
Dimitri: You can follow the path. It will take you straight to Drassen airfield. You will face some Diedranna's soldiers along the way, but If youre as good as you say, one small patrol shouldnt be a big problem to you. Good luck.
*Dimitri leads the team outside and closes the door*
Chosen: You heard him team. However, lets first scavenge the ruins. Look for useful items.
*Team spreds up. Two useful items are found: A 10 dollar bill (which was sended to my account for later use) and a wire cutters. Tomekks store's them in his inventory. Team then follows the path to the next combat....*

Coming up next: Road to Drassen

Tech info: Ira is now a member of the team. She's a part of rebel forces and will require no pay. However, as mentioned, she's got a poor marksmanship, but has good medic skills. She's also expert in teaching, which will help training militia.

Our team will now walk to Drassen by the road. The road will naturally be guarded, but this wont be a big problem. The trip wont take all day, so I guess we will be at Drassen around evening, unless someone gets seriously hurt and we need to heal someone's wounds.

Most of the NPC dialogue was taken from in game.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 23-08-2009, 08:57 PM   #12
aarne
Lucifer

*few steps out of the town ruins*
Tomekk: I'm glad we got rid of that weird farmer.
Fubbles: Why would a farmer have a sniper?
Tomekk: I don't know
*Tomekk hears some weird noise near the bushes and starts walking carefully towards it. Just before reaching the bush something grabs he's weapon and takes out his knife. Fubbles noticed that Tomekk is in somekind of trouble with stranger in bush and grabs rock from ground and throws it masterfully in the head of the stranger*
Tomekk: Thanks
Fubbles: No problem, lets check who it was.
*Fubbles and Tomekk pull out an unconsious man*
Tomekk: *Irridated* IT'S THAT DAMN FARMER AGAIN!
Fubbles: Let's just leave him here and go on.
-----------------------------------------------------
Btw, Farmer wants to join you on your next mission
"Farmer" Codename of "Silent-Killer" who has served Estonia for 15 years, got kicked out of the country as traitor when he didn't obey the command of he's superior officer

Stats:
Health: 80
Agility: 85
Dexterity: 85
Strength: 70
Leadership: 35
Wisdom: 85
Markmanship:60
Explosives: 0
Mechanic: 0
Medic: 0

Speciality:
Stealth
Knives

Inventory:
Leather jacket
Set of various combat and throwing knives
Desert Eagle
<T-Wolf> ya, why man?
<RdAwG20> lol, just wondering, was her namne alisson?
<T-Wolf> you mother f*cker

Last edited by aarne; 23-08-2009 at 09:09 PM.
aarne is offline                         Send a private message to aarne
Old 23-08-2009, 09:19 PM   #13
Saccade
[BANNED]

That's pretty cool, Chosen - nice one!

Good reading.
Saccade is offline                         Send a private message to Saccade
Old 23-08-2009, 09:30 PM   #14
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

aarne, we're actually following the game though "Farmer" could be the next mercnary we hire..i dunno, its up to TC

* Fubb, looking around, and rotating his shoulder
Fubb Damn! I havn't been shot for more then.....like 7 years or soemthing...since 95'! It hurts! no wonder people need medical attention in this country..

Eyuil What a shocking surprise

Fubb Feels good to be back in the click of things..my last assignment was helping rebels too...but i did that Pro-bono

Eyuil Uh..

Fubb I think it means "free". Either that, or that Serb was gay. That'd explain the...

Tomekk What?

Fubb ...uh...long story short, i dont drink alcohol anymore

Tomekk But i saw beer bottles...

Fubb I've been sober for a week!

Eyuil You have a canteen of liquor around your waist...

Fubb Medical purposes only.

Chosen Pipe down back there, people can hear you from a mile away!

*all resume walking quietly

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb
Old 23-08-2009, 09:37 PM   #15
Panthro
Man of Science

Woohoo! Two kills already.

Run and hide bad guys!

Keep up the good work TC!
Panthro is offline                         Send a private message to Panthro
Old 27-08-2009, 08:39 PM   #16
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Updater the roster: Added Ira, some carrying gear people have (like backpacks and LBE-gear vests) and fixed couple of errors (I had metal detector instead of spare laser target and Elyuil had some more bullets).

Tomorrow there will be a new battle report.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 29-08-2009, 03:29 PM   #17
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Here it is, sorry for the delay. I broke my mouse while playing Diablo and it makes clicking stuff harder, not to mention dragging.

Road to Drassen

Before we get back to our heroes, here's a transcript of a cut-scene. We see the Queen of Arulco, Diedranna, walking in her trone room of sort, where there's a man standing in the middle of it. Diedranna's holding a some sort of rifle.

Diedranna: This better be good
Man: Forgive the intrusion, Your Highness, but one of our North Patrols has been attacked!
Diedranna aproaches this man and gives him couple of slaps
Diedranna: Elliot! You idiot! We crushed those rebels in Omerta! How can it be?
Elliot: Ahem...from what we have learned, Your Majesty, the rebels seem to have some sort of foreign aid - Commando types. We speculate they arrived on the helicopter that we spotted earlier.
Diedranna: Commando types??? What sort of commando types? From where?
Elliot: They may be hired mercenaries, Your Highness. Tere weren't many.
Diedranna: What? How would the rebels get the means to recruit mercenaries? Well, no matter. Send me their bodies for examination!
There's a short, quiet moment. Elliot is staring at the floor
Elliot: Ahem...the rebel party seems to have used the element of surprise to their advantage, my Queen. They....defeated us.
Another moment of silence.
Diedranna: Send my troops to the location at once!
Elliot: Yes, Your Highness.
Diedranna furiously dashes out from the room.

Back in the jungle, our forces are following the road, with Ira showing the way. They've been travelling for almost 3 hours without meeting anyone, farmers or hostiles.
Chosen: Man this is takng a while, how about a quick pause?
Everyone agrees. People take out food cans and canteens. Ira lights up a cigarette
Ira: Its stll about two hours travel until we reach the airport. Im a bit worried though.
Chosen: Why?
Ira: Well, so far we havent met any Diedranna's patrols yet. Either they're on the move or they've learned about your plans and are now preparing to ambush us any minute now.
Tomekk: I havent spotted anything. If someone else were following us, I'd notice.
[i]With that being said, Tomekk picks a rock from the ground and throws it to nearby bush. It seems to hit someone, but there's no voice or anything.
Tomekk: Leave us alone already!
Chosen: This travelling is little frustrating, I'd wish we had car or chopper or anything.
Panther: This is bit like Vietman. Lots of jungle means lots of patrolling. Even if we'd get a car, we could only travel on roads.
Ira: *notices something* Grab your guns people, I think I've saw something.
Food and canteens are stashed in the belts and bags. Everyone checks their gun and stands up. Ira takes few steps forward and spots three men standing at nearby tree, carrying pistols. Ira pulls out her gun

Chosen: Dont bother, you cant hit them. Take cover and let us handle this.
Ira gets behind the nearby tree, only to spot another guy ready to shoot.

Ira: Fourth one!
Chosen: Tomekk, help her out! Panther, get closer and behind that tree! Fubbles, your circle around them and attack from the side! Elyuil, hang around and see if you could get a good shot! Move!

Rest of the turn is spend on moving. Chosen takes up cover next to the tree while Tomekk gets behind the rock.
Opponents turn: Lots of shooting. Three soldiers near the tree try to shoot at Chosen while the single one tries to hit Tomekk. They all miss, fortunately

Our turn again: Panther gets behind the tree at front and lies down. Chosen lies down too and tries to get better shot, but misses. Ira spares her bullets.
Tomekk takes aim with his shotgun

Tomekk: Hey dude, have a bite of peach!

Bullet hits and goes through the enemy.
Dr. Elyuil tries to shoot too, but misses.
Fubbles heads to south.

Turn ends and shooting continues. Three guys try to shoot Chosen again but miss, while the guy Tomekk shot hits the Tomekk! Tomekk is bleeding!
Meanwhile, Fubbles spots a female soldier behind the tree's. She gets in the position and tries to fire at Fubbles. Miss.
Our turn. Fubbles gets behind the tree and fires a shot that misses.

Panther fires and misses. Chosen fires and misses once, and hits at the second time!
Tomekk, clutching his wound, gives a grin to the enemy soldier and fires. Pure hit and enemy is down.

Tomekk: First blooood! Goddam it hurts...
Tomekk ducks behind the rock, looking at Ira
Chosen: Go help him Ira. Patch him up.
[b]Elyuil/b]: Watch out! There's another one!
Eyuil spots another soldier while he tried to shoot another person.
Enemy's turn. No one hits, with except the female soldier. She hits Fubbles in the chest. Fortunately, his flack jacket protects him from damage.
The soldier Elyuil spotted approaches Ira and Tomekk.

Ira: Ah, fudge it!
Ira pulls out a gun and fire at the approaching solder, missing both shots
Teir turn ends and Tomekk fires first. Its a hit! Enemy is at the critical condition!

Ira fires few shots too, making the enemy to lie down on the ground.
One of the guys hiding behind the three decides to run for better cover. Chosen and Panther fire. Chosen misses, but Panther manages to hit once!
Fubbles tries his luck at shooting and manages to hit the woman!
Elyuil shoots too. He hits the enemy Ira and Tomekk are trying to shoot and hits! He's out of the game..
Enemy's turn. No hits again this time. Fubbles manages to spot another soldier nearby the female soldier.

Fubbles: I could use some help here! There's two of them and I cant reach them properly with my gun!
Elyuil: Hold on! I'l assist you!
Elyuil approaches Fubbles's location.

Everyone spends their time (except Ira) on shooting stuff. No one hits. And its their turn again...
They all miss too, with exception of one lucky bastard, who manages to hit Chosen in the leg.

Our turn. Fubbles misses, but Elyuil gets in the cover nearby. He ducks behind the rocks.
The woman from the 3 soldier group behind the tree has moved in the middle of the road and started firing at Ira. Tomekk shoots at her and hits! And he has to reload his gun. Tomekk decides to approach the enemy.
*My mistake this time. My mouse was broken; left button doesnt work properly. I tried to fix it by switching the buttons and accidently pressed wrong button, making Tomekk move out from the cover.*
Chosen decides that he cant hit from this location. He decides to join with Fubbles and Elyuil and circle around the enemy.
Opponents turn. With Tomekk out of the cover, female soldier shoots him. He hits him straight in the old wound, making blood cushing even faster.

Tomekk: Aw hell! Im loosing blood here!
Ira gets sudden combat mood and tries her hand at shooting, he fires two shots, both which hit and finally take the Tomekk's shooter down!
Female soldier manages to hit Fubbles, giving him nice wounds too.
Turn changes again. This time Panther shows his good marksmanship and hits the enemy in the neck. The guy blinks twice, then falls down on the grass.

Tomekk swears and loads up his shotgun, while trying to stop the bleeding. Chosen approaches Fubbles, who himself misses the enemy again. Elyuil decides to get close and approaches the enemy, while Fubbles gets their attention

Turn change. Female soldier fires and manages to hit Fubbles again, the rest of the guys miss their shots.
Elyuil fiddles with his gun and switch into automatic mode, He fires a quick burst, hitting the female soldier.

Panther, Tomekk and Fubbles miss. Chosen keeps approaching Fubbles's location. However, the injury on his leg is slowing him down.
Hostile take their turn to shoot. Everyone misses.
Our turn again, starting with Elyuil firing another shots in automatic mode. Bullet hits the female soldier, killing her finally.
Ira finally finds the moment she was looking for. Now that enemy is trying to shoot Panther, she rushes down to Tomekk and starts patching up the wounds.
Chosen approaches Fubbles.

Chosen: Quickly, give me something for the pain
Fubbles: But I thought you dont want my first aid
Chosen: Dammit! Now!
Fubbles breaks out his medkit and starts patching Chosen's leg.
Enemys turn, they miss. Our turn, Elyuil misses. He switches back to normal firing mode and reloads his gun.
Panther shoots and finally manages to hit again, bringing the enemy into critical condition!
Enemys turn and no one hits again. Thats what you get when you use pistols.
Its our turn and I shouldnt speak so highly about my soldiers either. Panther misses. Tomekk misses (and he has to reaload again) and Elyuil misses too.

Ira finishes patching up Tomekk, but he's technically out of the game for now. Enemys next turn will be spended by dodging bullets.
Our turn continues with pretty much the same. Tomekk and Panther miss.
Chosen, now patched up, gets behind the Fubbles's tree and lies down. Fubbles himself decides that he cant hit them with pistol at this range and approaches Elyuil. Elyuil, however, fires and hits once! (Plus his marksmanship skill goes up by one!)

Enemy's turn. The guy Elyuil managed to hit decides to retreat, as well as the another soldier nearby. Tomekk is being fired, but the guy misses.
Our turn. Now that the two guys are next to each other, Elyuil tries automatic firing again. He misses, unfortunately.
Fubbles gets more closer.
Chosen decides to get more closer too.
Panther takes aim and fires. Its a hit and enemy is down! Two more to go!
Enemys turn: One of the guys manages to hit Fubbles, making him yell in anger.

Elyui and Chosen approach Fubbles's location. Fubbles lies down and Elyuil fires at the enemy, missing.
Panther approaches too, now that he's taken care of the enemy. Tomekk decides to sit this one out, as well as Ira.

Enemy's turn and no one hits. Our turn and Elyuil shows up his wonderous marksmanship by hitting the enemy.

Panther gets behind the tree and fires up. He hits and takes one down! Last one to go!

Chosen approaches and takes location behind the tree. Fubbles takes out his medkit and starts patching his own wounds
Last soldier fires at Chosen twices, but misses. Chosen targets and fires twice. Both shots hit and last one takes him down for good. Victory is ours!

Battle results:
One kill for Tomekk
One kill for Chosen
Three for Panther
One for Ira
Two for Elyuil
Notes: Everyone except Fubbles have now at least one kill. We need to get him a rifle or something else that has longer range.

Chosen: Everyone okay?
Elyuil: Im fine sir
Panther: Im okay too
Fubbles: They christdammit hit me again! Im bleeding all over!
Tomekk: Yeah im fine. I could use a rest though.
Ira: Im alright too sir. Whats our next objective?
Chosen: Scavenge the bodies, look for useful objects
[i]The bodies are searched, but nothing useful is found. One gun, HK P7M8 pistol, which is as strong as the one Fubbles has, and several clips of ammo. They fit for Fubbles's gun, but he already has enough bullets. Team abandonds the site and continues on travelling.
Team travels to the sector B12, which is abandoned farm near the Drassen airport. Team stops there to plan the attack and heal up wounds.
Dr. Elyuil takes up the doctors position while Ira assists her. Tomekk's and Fubbles's wounds are healed, while Chosen refuses to get healing, saying that he will be okay. Team spends up several hours healing while Chosen himself repairs Tomekk's gear. Around 23:00, everyone's healed and ready to move on.
Chosen: How long it will take to reach Drassden?
Ira: About one and half an hour. The gate is located at the south side, but with those wire cutters, I think we can get past the fence.
Chosen: Okay group. Gather your gear. We're taking off again
Tomekk: So were going to attack at night-time?
Chosen: Yes. Darkness gives us advantage. We will take them by surprise again and take over the city one-by-one.
And so, our team continues following the road, approaching the Drassen airport....

Next time: Panic at the airport
Old 30-08-2009, 12:51 AM   #18
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

Fubb I got some bad mojo bout' this war already...
Tomekk Whadya' mean
Fubb I've been shot how many times already? Yea. I already got that "im not coming home" feeling..
Tomekk Im pretty sure everyone gets that once in a while
Fubb doubtful
* checks guns
Fubb Not to mention these damn government troops are everywhere. I mean there were like 4 back on that road. there could be tons around us right now, and we wouldn't know it. My friend, we've lost the element of surprise...
Tomekk Eh. Its war.
Fubb...and this is why we should have dressed like tourists!
Tomekk Say wha-
Fubb tourists by day, mercenary's by night! A fool proof plan! They'd think we were just photo journalists or something!
Tomekk They shoot people like that
Fubb but their NCO's......Non Canadian Octogons...
Tomekk Huh?
Fubb You know, the people your not allowed to shoot....UN Law, Geneva convention...
Doc E Pfft, like the UN cares at all. If the west cared, this war wouldn't be going on, and there'd be blue hats running willy nilly about the place.
Fubb least i wouldn't be getting shot
Tomekk Nope, they'd see you and say "Oh shit, its him!" and you'd be swiss cheese faster then you could yell..
Fubb "Dont shoot" ?
Tomekk No. That'd take to long to say
Fubb "ah"?
Tomekk It'd only fortify their evidence that your scared because your about to die
Fubb What do you yell then?
Tomekk Well, you shouldn't need to in the first place, because mercenaries and the UN don't mix. If your in a country with UN forces then your already in the wrong place
Fubb I've been in a war against the U.N before...
Chosen Fubb how many times to i need to tell you to shut up today?

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb
Old 30-08-2009, 03:06 AM   #19
esgmaster
Super Freak

Second highest kills and only 61 marksmanship, the Type-85 must have a better accuracy than I thought. I presume Elyuil instead of Eyuil was a mistake.
esgmaster is offline                         Send a private message to esgmaster
Old 31-08-2009, 06:23 PM   #20
Panthro
Man of Science

Well it looks like I'm just a killing machine!

What would you guys do without me?
Panthro is offline                         Send a private message to Panthro