|12-01-2013, 09:45 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2013
I've been looking for a game for years now, I played it in the early 90's. I was only 6 or 7 years old, so I don't remember all the details.
- A space ship controlled by the player had to shoot stuff
- every now and then it had to shoot or hit cans of fuel to continue
- the view was like a tunnel and you would see the ship from the top (like in space invaders but more detailed graphics)
- the space ship could go left, right and up. Down was possible too, but the screen would "move up" and you couldn't go back (don't know how to explain this better)
- at the end of each level, you had to shoot at some kind of face and hit the teeth. The face would also shoot things at you, which you had to dodge obviously.
- I think that in order to enter your name for high scores, there was this screen with all the letters glowing
- the game was in colour
- music: more advanced than just beeping, it had a melody.
This is what I can remember so far, I'm curious to see if anyone can help me!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|[Megaten] Dare to Dream||zcross00||Abandonia Case Files||4||14-03-2013 06:51 PM|
|[Megaten] Dschump! / Jump!||Zoid1337||Abandonia Case Files||5||28-02-2013 04:58 PM|
|[Megaten] Secrets of the Pyramids||ttcfcl||Abandonia Case Files||12||24-02-2013 06:43 PM|