Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-03-2023, 01:53 PM   #41
miratonald

Absolutely agree with the point that you must exercise physically and be totally relaxed. That's why I prefer yoga to other fitness activities.
miratonald is offline                         Send a private message to miratonald
Old 13-03-2023, 02:36 PM   #42
indiajetfer

Thanks for sharing your experience with weight loss and exercise. It's great to hear about the benefits you've noticed, such as having more energy and time for other activities. I agree that it's important to exercise in a relaxed state to avoid muscle pain and tension. It's also helpful to know about the satiation benefits of protein compared to pasta. I've been considering starting a weight loss journey, and your insights are helpful.At the moment, I am keeping my eye on Weight Loss Bethlehem PA. Have you tried anything like that? Your feedback might be helpful to me.
indiajetfer is offline                         Send a private message to indiajetfer