Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 30-10-2006, 05:28 PM   #21
giganto
Forum hobbit

Send a message via AIM to giganto Send a message via MSN to giganto

a couple of days, maybe a week ago, i had a dream of the apocolypse. i was in a car, and it was driving toward my town. then, i looked over to my left, and this huge mass of black, red, and orange clouds were moving north. and it looked like there were atomic explosions or somthing where the clouds had passed over. it seriously looked like someone had peirced a hole in hell, and it was leaking onto the earth. if i didnt think i was gonna die, it would've been cool-looking.

theres a lesson to be learned from this dream. dont do crystal meth before going to bed.
Old 31-10-2006, 04:06 AM   #22
KitsuneDarkStalker

The scariest dreams I've had is where killers are chasing me...
KitsuneDarkStalker is offline                         Send a private message to KitsuneDarkStalker
Old 31-10-2006, 05:54 AM   #23
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

Quote:
The scariest dreams I've had is where killers are chasing me...[/b]
Not exactly the most original dream...

I don't usually have dreams, let alone nightmares, and when I do it's usually forgotten upon awakening anyways. But there's one dream that's managed to lodge itself in my memory somehow that I can't forget. I was being chased by vampires down a snowy slope on a taboggan. Funny thing was the vampires; they were grey and almost formless, but they had red glowing eyes. It was nighttime (in the dream; it was obviously nighttime in reality), so I couldn't see them very clearly, but the strangest thing was their eyes, which were very bright in contrast to their bodies. But anyways it wasn't a particularly scary dream, but one that's managed to get itself stuck in my memory since about 7. Weird :blink:
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#
Old 31-10-2006, 10:02 AM   #24
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chadtherodentslayer @ Oct 30 2006, 05:28 PM) [snapback]264363[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
dont do crystal meth before going to bed.
[/b]
And pray tell, good sir, just how you managed to sleep after doing that anyways?

Anyways, eat a couple of bananas before sleeping, and your dreams will be nice ones (if you have them) something to do with the B12 in them apparently
Old 31-10-2006, 12:34 PM   #25
chainsoar
Master Debater

Bah, all your nightmares are nothing compared to my late night dread-fests. I had a nightmare not so long ago where I was running like hell down a ramp in a nearby town and when I got to the bottom there were two guys from college standing there. One of them says "What you running from?" I look back and say "From him!", then seeing for the first time a man in a white coat and dark glasses. I then pick up a dustbin lid and shield myself under it as an object thrown by this man bounces off of it. It's a syringe. The guy from college says "s**t, mate, that's insane" and I run off again, with the crazy doctor type bloke still lobbing syringes. I run down the street and suddenly I'm on another street nearer my house, and I see a dark alleyway beside a shop (which isn't there in real life). So I duck down this alleyway which turns out to lead to the back of the shop and no further. I hide in the pitch black shadows hoping this guy will run past and not find me. Then, just as I think "What if he sneaks in here quietly? I won't be able to see him!", the horrific sillhouette of some strange creature rises up to face me, and there's an evil, hungry, bloodthirsty snarl, which chills me to the bone and I think, "Christ, I'm dead, I'm f***ing dead, this is it, I'm going to die!!!" - then I wake up in a cold sweat. Nice, huh?

There was also another one I used to get whenever I was ill. I never remembered the details of it but I remember there was a terrifying sensation of hugeness, of something just being so incomprohensibly massive that it scared the hell out of me. Also, for some strange reason there was this cold terror of something very small on my tongue. I remember once it had something to do with some tribe around a fire burning furniture and another time there was a swimming pool and a beach ball involved. I thought it had gone away once when I had a dream of this monumentally large object looming, looking at it, laughing and walking away. Alas, a few years later it came back. I haven't had it for a while but I haven't been very ill in a long time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
You click on 'Download this game'.
chainsoar is offline                         Send a private message to chainsoar
Old 31-10-2006, 04:58 PM   #26
giganto
Forum hobbit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lulu_Jane @ Oct 31 2006, 04:02 AM) [snapback]264505[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chadtherodentslayer @ Oct 30 2006, 05:28 PM) [snapback]264363[/snapback]
Quote:
dont do crystal meth before going to bed.
[/b]
And pray tell, good sir, just how you managed to sleep after doing that anyways?

[/b][/quote]

baseball bat. or hammer. i cant remember. k:
Old 31-10-2006, 05:10 PM   #27
giganto
Forum hobbit

oh, and chainsoar, have you ever been sick when you were little, and hallucinate that the stuffed bunny next to you is some sort of aura-ghost-monster that just keeps looking at you, and when you turn around, you can't get the image out of your head, and it haunts you for the rest of your life, and also hallucinate that you are on the brink of falling into a dark abyss, and you never fall, but you never get away from the feeling, and also realizing your insignificance in the universe, and feel how small you really are? yeah, not good for a 7-year-old, is it? those dreams have made me the young man i am today.

and maybe the scary doctor dude was trying to KEEP you away from the alley where the demon-monster thing is, by tranqualizing you? maybe he was trying to help you, but you just dont know it.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:10 AM   #28
chainsoar
Master Debater

Are you kidding me? If he was trying to help me, I fail to see how he would achieve that by lobbing syringes overarm at my head. As for the childhood dreams, I once had one where my mother was brutally butchered by a maniac with a chainsaw. There was gore and everything. Evil stuffed bunnies, my arse. Also, I used to sit up some nights thinking about death and when I was going to die and make myself unable to sleep through worry. I used to picture a gravestone with me under it, the moment of death, everything. My mother used to have to come and tell me I didn't have to worry about that yet, but I was never convinced. I remember once having a nervous conversation with a friend about how long he reckoned people live on average, hopefully suggesting about 90 these days, and feeling totally crestfallen when his estimate fell short. So the insignificance bit is probably covered by that somehow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
You click on 'Download this game'.
chainsoar is offline                         Send a private message to chainsoar
Old 01-11-2006, 02:21 AM   #29
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chainsoar @ Oct 31 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]264541[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Bah, all your nightmares are nothing compared to my late night dread-fests. I had a nightmare not so long ago where I was running like hell down a ramp in a nearby town and when I got to the bottom there were two guys from college standing there. One of them says "What you running from?" I look back and say "From him!", then seeing for the first time a man in a white coat and dark glasses. I then pick up a dustbin lid and shield myself under it as an object thrown by this man bounces off of it. It's a syringe. The guy from college says "s**t, mate, that's insane" and I run off again, with the crazy doctor type bloke still lobbing syringes. I run down the street and suddenly I'm on another street nearer my house, and I see a dark alleyway beside a shop (which isn't there in real life). So I duck down this alleyway which turns out to lead to the back of the shop and no further. I hide in the pitch black shadows hoping this guy will run past and not find me. Then, just as I think "What if he sneaks in here quietly? I won't be able to see him!", the horrific sillhouette of some strange creature rises up to face me, and there's an evil, hungry, bloodthirsty snarl, which chills me to the bone and I think, "Christ, I'm dead, I'm f***ing dead, this is it, I'm going to die!!!" - then I wake up in a cold sweat. Nice, huh?

There was also another one I used to get whenever I was ill. I never remembered the details of it but I remember there was a terrifying sensation of hugeness, of something just being so incomprohensibly massive that it scared the hell out of me. Also, for some strange reason there was this cold terror of something very small on my tongue. I remember once it had something to do with some tribe around a fire burning furniture and another time there was a swimming pool and a beach ball involved. I thought it had gone away once when I had a dream of this monumentally large object looming, looking at it, laughing and walking away. Alas, a few years later it came back. I haven't had it for a while but I haven't been very ill in a long time.
[/b]
I LOL'd at your dream about the Jack the Ripper from "From Hell" flying at you like superman.
But if I were in the dream I'm sure I'd be scared enough to wet myself. Or maybe I'd turn around and kick that guy across the Earth. That fat guy in my dream controlled me literally and made me afraid of everything for years (like the dark, rooms, my house, my parents cause he'd turn from them or other people I knew into his freakay self and etc.) until I decided to fight back cause they are MY dreams. so at 12 I gave him some "surprises" next time I went to sleep. After a while he never came back. It was almost too real. The final time I saw him he was a fat guy dressed in a Santa outfit in some streets in Hades itself and he asked me in his freaky high pitched voice what I did to him, then I shot him. It was fun kicking his fat-arse though. Can I get away with saying fat-arse on here?
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 01-11-2006, 03:59 AM   #30
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

"my dream penis is bigger than your dream penis!"