Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-02-2006, 02:09 AM   #1
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

Well, happily enough, a sequel to the awesome superhero movie Batman Begins has been announced. And happily enough, it sounds like the Joker cameo at the end of Batman Begins, well its a likely possibility that the joker will be the villain. But according to some leaked information, the Joker will not be nicholsonalized at all, but more dark and terrifying, instead of the usual whimsical clown prince. There are also some less likely rumors that, Harlene Quinzele, Harvey Dent, and Oswald Cobblepot may all have cameos in Batman Begins. Also among the candidates for actors to play the role of Joker, Hugo Weaving (Agent Smith from the Matrix, my gosh I hope this one is true :O),
Paul Bettany (most likely), and Micheal Keaton (so unlikely that I'd eat my hats if it happened). There was a rumor that bob Hoskins was going to be cobblepot, but thta rumor is false. there's another rumor that Harlene Quinzele will be played by emily Watson (if the harlequin of crime's sane form has an appearance at all). Christain Bale (who did an awesome job as the Bat) will be reprising his role, and Michael caine will also be replaying Alfred.

source for all news on the upcoming movie

Enjoy
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 23-02-2006, 02:12 AM   #2
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Heil, mien heard about this.
Awesome, I loved Batman Begins (I was one of the first people to see it at midnight when it was released.)

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 23-02-2006, 02:14 AM   #3
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

The movie is awesome, and I think a more realistic Joker, and more terrifying one, would suit the series perfectly. I so hope Hugo Weaving gets the role. I cna imagine him saying, I will enjoy watching you die, Mr. Wayne. :bleh: The movie was an absolute success because it was realistic and cool, and also that it was seperate from all the other batman movies. Sort of like a much better fresh start.
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 23-02-2006, 02:19 AM   #4
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

It has been confirmed that the Joker will be a bit more terrifying.
In the Dark Gotham series of Batman comics (the ones diehard fans live by) the Joker had a little... less... than clean backstory. (Let's just say it involves clowns and sodomy) and it really kinda made him a bit freaky.

My Site -
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 23-02-2006, 02:24 AM   #5
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

Yeh, but I doubt they'll go THAT into detail, unless of course they want to take the Frank Miller's Sin City route and rate the movie R. :P But then again, the Joker is freaky anyway. Even though its a cartoon, Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker cast him as a much darker character, though not as dark as batman Begins 2 probably will. the *** performed chemical experiments on Robin turning him into a little Joker and scarring the kid for life, also turning the kid into a Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde person. not as dark as sodomy but still, I find performing chemical experiments on a child quite freaky. :P
Old 23-02-2006, 02:43 AM   #6
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I think they should try to introduce a new villain, nothing major, but just a small part next to the major roles like Joker.

My Site -
Old 23-02-2006, 02:45 AM   #7
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

Theres a rumor that Black Mask may be put into the movie in a cameo. I always thought he was cool, but if theres any villain I want to be put into Batman, its Jervis Tetch a.k.a. the Mad Hatter. I like him and the Scarecrow a lot, I was highly pleased when Dr. Crane was put into the first BB movie. I dunno how in the heck they'd pull of Harley quinn somehwere down the line without being a bit whimsical though. A dark sinister terrifying Harley is hard to come by(if shes even put in). :P