Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-03-2017, 06:23 PM   #91
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/akha3bahakkkb/140822

The file was getting too big so I had to do a little work to get it to fit into memory in MS DOS (6.22 PLUS). Some of the ones I tested worked for DOSBox (0.74) and XP (32bit) but not for MS DOS fully on my end. It is working on my end now so hopefully that is a better sign.

Thank you to my two real parents mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong and dad Nguyen Binh Thuy for having me (Nguyen Khoa Tien) and my two younger sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. Love them both!!! No favourites. I love my immediate family unit. The 5 of us are family flesh and bones. hehe
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 17-03-2017, 09:18 AM   #92
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default we did it for the balance of things

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a9f8hc...k88/170317.iso

12000 cycles is about 133mhz pretty much maxed out for this scrolling

if you have less just ~
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 17-03-2017, 02:40 PM   #93
Tseki

I wish all the best for tienkhoanguyen & Mystvan and everybody else here in Abandonia

Old 17-03-2017, 08:16 PM   #94
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs down JESUS to myself!

Well here is me thinking I look normal? Not. Horrible. So I do not think anyone would want me# hehe Only a mother would love this horrible face... Well and someone who is my soulmate that is 43 years old like I am and Vietnamese to be my wife. hehe She has to be single. No kids. A little experience... oops that is over board.

I better shut up now. And get back to the board. But thanks tseki for being cool. And thanks Mystvan for being so loving to a complete stranger. I hope you marry a Vietnam guy who one day Mystvan.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	humble.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	2130  
Old 18-03-2017, 08:43 AM   #95
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Exclamation I do not know if this is the last post, but...

... Ping Pong for MS DOS etc is complete with the reverse scrolling at least tentatively. No plans for updates are made at this time so far. A level 2 might be possible however please do not count on it. If you notice a footnote in all text in the end, that is where level 2 is planned to be placed. The majority of the coding has been predominately, extremely, and heavily pushed towards the graphics side. Only a tiny portion is dedicated to coding of Ping Pong. There is maybe a handful of mathematical blessings included and that is all. I do not see any further work except for asides that may possibly be added to the public directory. Unless it is major creation like this Ping Pong, most likely, it will not be posted. Once again, programming is my life especially for a living for my family: Vu Thi Thuyen Huong, Nguyen Binh Thuy, Nguyen Khoa Thuyen, and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I have programmed the entire Ping Pong myself by grace. Those who have given any input should be listed in the scrolling. My name is Nguyen Khoa Tien and it is my time I humble myself to GOD 0 AD! If it were not for his true son who already died and cannot be reborn since he died once and for all for all sinners like myself then I would not be the creator of Ping Pong. I have used The LORD's presence much during my inspiration of Ping Pong and I can never repay in anyways# Even a modicum of gift from The LORD is too much, yet I am happy and altruistically humble for my family's sake. For the rest of my life "Thank you GOD 0 AD!!!"
Old 18-03-2017, 10:42 AM   #96
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Tentative plug for HEROES of Might and Magic I (working on DOSBox 0.74)

I have the original CD and have looked and have found Heroes of Might and Magic I for DOSBox 0.74 at 3000 cycles. It should work for MS DOS too however I have not taken the time to check. It is the very first game that I believe to be a cute one for my future kid(s).

If the producer has any problems with me putting a link up of there first one please contact me and I have no problems of taking it off. Thank you ahead of time and please feel free to check out my latest Ping Pong above. I have taken many tiresome toilsome days without sleep rushing to get it completed.

Once again if you think Heroes of Might and Magic I is a happy one for you or your friends and family please give them proper credits $$$

I believe rewarding the producers for what they have worked for and I know I have been given much when I have faced poverty. Therefore, I know the value of hard work and what it brings to the family.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/61j...9ul/hommpc2017

Thank you GOD 0 AD!
Old 19-03-2017, 10:50 AM   #97
Tseki

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
Well here is me thinking I look normal? Not. Horrible. So I do not think anyone would want me# hehe Only a mother would love this horrible face... Well and someone who is my soulmate that is 43 years old like I am and Vietnamese to be my wife. hehe She has to be single. No kids. A little experience... oops that is over board.

I better shut up now. And get back to the board. But thanks tseki for being cool. And thanks Mystvan for being so loving to a complete stranger. I hope you marry a Vietnam guy who one day Mystvan.
Nice-looking fellow

Old 19-03-2017, 10:15 PM   #98
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

I know you are talking about that western guy with the perfect matching gal on your avatar.
Old 20-03-2017, 08:12 AM   #99
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS: For All You Collectors... I Am Guessing heh

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b10yc44z8s40u8v/trash.exe
Old 20-03-2017, 08:17 AM   #100
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS!

This is just a repeat of the previous link.

I just forgot to mention that this is for Windows XP to Windows 10. It might work for future ones however that depends on how Microsoft's architecture changes or stabilizes.

There are quite a number of files to extract if you want to use it solely for pure DOS machines. You could just copy all the files and start Pong1000.exe. Once again all your extracted files are in c:\tempwork directory and must not be changed. The directory must be c:\tempwork or else my methods do not work and the programs will not deploy in Windows.

Enjoy L8R