Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-08-2006, 10:02 PM   #1
Romano
Ye Olde Anarchist

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

Last edited by Luchsen; 25-01-2008 at 03:20 PM.
Romano is offline                         Send a private message to Romano
Old 08-08-2006, 10:31 PM   #2
Nightkin
Abandonia nerd

Another awesome game here on Abandonia!
Played about 8 years ago on my Amiga. Very exciting game. You can only it once in a few years, because its more like an adventure. There is a straight storyline, and you wont find any new in replaying the game. You have always have to play the same way to finish the game.
But I dont want to write another review here

Just try it. You will not be disappointed!
Nightkin is offline                         Send a private message to Nightkin
Old 09-08-2006, 01:54 AM   #3
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

I know I wouldn't be. An old Amiga pal for me too Now I only need more free HDD space... But by all means, try it out you guys and gals.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:17 AM   #4
MasterGrazzt
Game Wizzard

While this game is slightly disappointing, it's sequel, Deuteros - The Next Millenium is incredibly great. It's actually on Home of the Underdogs, but it was mainly on Atari ST (I think there was also an Amiga version), so you'll have to get an emulator (I recommend Steem)
MasterGrazzt is offline                         Send a private message to MasterGrazzt
Old 09-08-2006, 07:16 AM   #5
Nightkin
Abandonia nerd

Millenium has a sequel? :blink:
I have to try it out!

on WinUAE k:
Nightkin is offline                         Send a private message to Nightkin
Old 09-08-2006, 07:17 AM   #6
Luaan

Yeah, I liked this one and Deuteros as well... This game is really enjoyable, but Deuteros is just great (if you don't count in that annoying 10 second messages whenever you are starting to build a space station. Thanks to AtariST, as it has accelerated mode, so you just press F12 and message transfer finished k: ). On the other side, this game has no "events" like random disasters or so (well, at least I didn't find any) and I also didn't quite like the thing, that you can only manufacture on one base. I always was the kind of guy that colonized even the most barren planets and moons to get bases as self-sufficient as possible. Another score point for Deuteros. But, this certainly is a very good game and you have to look over the few flaws the game has

Old 09-08-2006, 09:33 AM   #7
lgonggr
Forum hobbit

I loved this game on the Amiga. Unfortunately, the resolution and colours on the PC version are ghastly.
Notes :
You start by mining the asteroid for minerals you lack on the moon. Probe everything, including the moon. Don't forget to build a bunker and store a power generator in it. At a certain moment in the game you will be attack by an overwhelming force which will destroy almost everyhing. If you do not have a power generator in storage in the bunker, you will be crippled afterwards.
lgonggr is offline                         Send a private message to lgonggr
Old 09-08-2006, 10:29 AM   #8
Danny252
I have a custom title!

Good LORD. This was something I dl/ed off HOTU.. YEARS ago... Like.. first days of my Abw life..

I never did work out how to play :]
Old 09-08-2006, 12:11 PM   #9
WolverineDK
Game Wizzard

aaaah I remember the game on Amiga too, and my friends always called their first probe my real name, just to tease me, and then the first probe gets lost. And then you know what the message is LOL
WolverineDK is offline                         Send a private message to WolverineDK
Old 09-08-2006, 12:36 PM   #10

One of the BEST games ever made, deutros was far far better though... yet it never got released on the pc :\