Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-07-2006, 10:37 AM   #31

This is a really good game
I love it

Old 11-03-2007, 06:30 PM   #32
whatshisface
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via AIM to whatshisface Send a message via Yahoo to whatshisface

its funny to se a game so simple get a five, and very complex games get terrible ratings...
whatshisface is offline                         Send a private message to whatshisface
Old 04-07-2007, 02:34 PM   #33
jakbu
Lurker

I have that old game on school old comp with DOS and Windows 3.11 for Workgroups with a lot of games!
That games rulez!
jakbu is offline                         Send a private message to jakbu
Old 06-07-2007, 10:35 AM   #34
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DedaMraz @ Nov 13 2005, 01:59 AM) [snapback]179381[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by whatshisface@Nov 4 2005, 12:04 AM
just askin ive played this game alot and ive never had the ball hit the ground on the computers side. Has anyone ever managed that?
Nope... that is impossible!
[/b]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(whatshisface @ Nov 19 2005, 05:34 AM) [snapback]181475[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
alright then another question. Has anyone ever beat the computer? My score is 4 points from the computer hitting the ball to many times.
[/b]

You guess don't know a thing
We all thought that computer is impossible to beat until you get a grip on everything. True, it is nearly impossible to score a point with ball falling down on computer, but i managed that couple of times. Man, i was good at this. I could even serve the ball exactly where i wanted beore my porr human opponent even realized that it is a new point serve.
As for teh computer, it is very hard like i said. You have to play REAL smart, or perhaps smart isn't the word, it's tactics. You can actually manage to send him a ball near the net and as soon as he puts it back to aim for the far corner by only one rebound from the top. It's possible, believe it or not.

Naturally, if you manage to beat it that way you are no normal human for sure. But, there is much easier way to beat computer. It is actually no problem at all. Computer is a magic maniac with fast balls but it doesn't treat slow balls right. Often it doesn't even jump. So, playing fast against computer will hardly win you much points but will bust your skill. If you want to beat it, although you don't get anything from that except for some satisfaction, you must play SLOW. So, whenever computer hit the ball fast you must slow it down and pass it to it's side. You will be surprised to see how easy it gets confused and start to make mistakes. If my memory is correct, i think managed to beat it like 15:3
I know it sounds unbelivable but try this tactics out, you will be more than surprised to see how easy it really is.

Farewll, i hope i'll get to be good as i used to, but i don't play it any more, i just keep lying to myself that someday i will start again...
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 06-08-2007, 05:15 AM   #35
tormentor

Yeah I've played this game many a time & never managed to beat the CPU. The slow tactic does seem to work though. Very addictive game.
tormentor is offline                         Send a private message to tormentor
Old 15-09-2007, 10:07 PM   #36
Luso
Game Wizzard

Thumbs down

nice game! very fun!

2 playeres is the best

"Behind a rather daft interface you will discover a fantastically dynamic and exciting game" TRUE
Luso is offline                         Send a private message to Luso
Old 29-10-2007, 06:28 PM   #37

Wow! I played this game when I was 4.... Oooh that was good memories

Old 16-03-2008, 09:49 PM   #38
otto
Lurker

Talking

Amazing! Can´t believe i´ve finally found this game! I remember playing it for hours with my cousin and it was the most fun ever!
I´ve just registered and already found this! Thanks everybody!
otto is offline                         Send a private message to otto
Old 18-07-2008, 11:55 PM   #39
KrisViking

Default Played this as a kid

I played this alot when I was a kid. It was one of the first games we had for the 25mhz 486 my dad bought in 1992 so I was about 7-8 years old. It's such a classic that while it's a sort of silly game really has a place in my heart from those old days.
KrisViking is offline                         Send a private message to KrisViking