Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-06-2006, 07:39 PM   #31
Guest_Ian_*

Hello there.

Did we ever get the link to the manual sorted?

Old 20-08-2006, 04:03 PM   #32
YoStone

This game is driving me crazy!!!! I keep buying farms fuiling them to the top, I send 6 solar sats in orbit... but I keep getting - in food storage, even from the start... I try controlling this with tax... but that dosn't help me at all... can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong???

and yes I'm playing against the weakest opponent, but I can't advance if my population keeps decreasing!!!

Last edited by arete; 16-10-2009 at 08:19 AM. Reason: :(
YoStone is offline                         Send a private message to YoStone
Old 08-09-2006, 11:19 PM   #33
-==3DGuy==-

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest_Ian_* @ Jun 19 2006, 07:39 PM
Hello there.

Did we ever get the link to the manual sorted?

I too loved this game years ago! Get the manual in PDF at http://www.the-underdogs.info/games/s/supr...s/supremacy.pdf

Last edited by arete; 16-10-2009 at 08:20 AM. Reason: html

Old 22-11-2006, 07:17 AM   #34
rorn-stomper

I played this on my first PC ever and it was addicting. I was thrilled to find the old software and have successfully stomped rorn again.

tips

Last edited by arete; 16-10-2009 at 08:51 AM.

Old 24-11-2006, 08:26 AM   #35
Guest_Sebatianos_*

Quote:
Originally posted by YoStone @ Aug 20 2006, 04:03 PM
This game is driving me crazy!!!! I keep buying farms fuiling them to the top, I send 6 solar sats in orbit... but I keep getting - in food storage, even from the start... I try controlling this with tax... but that dosn't help me at all... can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong???
A question about your farming ships:
- do they hava a crew?
- are they on the surface of the planet?
- are they turned ON?
- was there a storm or some other planetary event? Those might turn the ships OFF so they're not producing.

Even with all 6 possible farming ships on a planet and enough solar satelites if the population gets too big (around 40K) you will start running out of food.

Good luck playing.

Last edited by arete; 16-10-2009 at 08:49 AM. Reason: html

Old 05-02-2007, 09:12 AM   #36

I remember this game. I had "Overlord" for C64. I was always jealous of the better looking screenshots for Amiga on the back of the box. It was a fun game for the times. One of the last Commodore games we bought probably. I tried playing it again recently and it just seems weird and cumbersome now. I don't know how I ever played some of these games without a mouse.

Old 05-06-2007, 03:24 PM   #37
broomgrove

Talking

I LOVE THIS GAME!!

Used to play it on my old Atari Falcon - yup I owned one of those beast machines back in the grand old days of 'my Atari is better than your Amiga!'

Never managed to finish it though so it is great that I will get the chance to play it again.
broomgrove is offline                         Send a private message to broomgrove
Old 15-09-2007, 01:58 PM   #38
guesst
Abandonia Homie

Just wanted to chime in real quickly. I'm not a big fan o fthis game, but my interest in it is the rotating starmap and animated window. Both of these elements were borrowed-without-asking when Fred Ford and Paul Reich III made Star Control 1. Consequently I've just linked the two so that next time I'm hunting for where SC1 got those elements I can find it.

This seems like a good game, I just can not win even one level.
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst
Old 15-09-2007, 04:33 PM   #39
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Can't know for sure, but the moving planets are also present in Star Trek Rebell Universe... and the game was released some 2-3 years earlier.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 08-11-2007, 02:32 PM   #40
Pete Ellerby

I have completed the first opponent and now my pc is asking me to put supremacy disk 1 into the drive...

Has anyone else had this problem and how do I solve it as I want to kick behind with the secont opponent.

Thanks