Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-07-2017, 11:04 PM   #11
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
My compatriot patryckslasher is Cluseck’s partner.

(Boa sorte! Vamos esperar que em 2018, nós afundaremos e evoluiremos para sobreviver no fundo do mar (Petrobrás / Atlântida) com o Sr. Mollusco de nove tentáculos entranhados na Economia e Política. Nós nada temos a Temer).

(Good luck! Let’s hope that in 2018, we will sink and evolve to survive on the seabed (Petrobrás / Atlantis) with Mr. Mollusco of nine tentacles steeped in Economics and Politics. We have nothing to Fear).
Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
This game is similar to Bard's Tale I in the sense that you save your last position! When you die you can load from where you left off if you have enough money (Economics). Politics... just be on Jesus Christ good side and you are reborn again (Politics).
Dear Captain Bible.

In fact, my message to my compatriot was a pun on our reality in Brazil that only those who live our historical moment can understand my words. In fact, we are really screwed.

Last edited by Mystvan; 21-07-2017 at 11:14 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 22-07-2017, 12:57 AM   #12
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

I usually speak English unless I use hard translation. I'm sorry about any misunderstanding.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 22-07-2017, 01:48 AM   #13
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
I usually speak English unless I use hard translation. I'm sorry about any misunderstanding.
Do not worry, Captain Bible. I and my family are still living well despite the economic and political crisis.

I will show you some interesting puns with the Portuguese language:

Puns
Old 22-07-2017, 06:42 AM   #14
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Do not worry, Captain Bible. I and my family are still living well despite the economic and political crisis.

I will show you some interesting puns with the Portuguese language:

Puns
Ahh... mi hijo and hija teddy dormiandas.

Ahh! My teddy boy and teddy girl is sleeping.

Don't worry Myst... I took Spanish for 5 months and practice in real life for another 5 months giving me a total of 1 year training. Unfortunately that was when I was a kid. Today I am an old geezer croaking over in my graying hair and beard trying to be a wise grown up living in my mother's home in the corner of the room hiding from the public view kneeling down in front of the crucifix/cross of Jesus Christ daily asking for 3 wishes daily. hehe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0143.JPG (55.7 KB, 3 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 23-07-2017, 02:52 AM   #15
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Cool

Quote:

Ahh! My teddy boy and teddy girl is sleeping.

Don't worry Myst... I took Spanish for 5 months and practice in real life for another 5 months giving me a total of 1 year training. Unfortunately that was when I was a kid. Today I am an old geezer croaking over in my graying hair and beard trying to be a wise grown up living in my mother's home in the corner of the room hiding from the public view kneeling down in front of the crucifix/cross of Jesus Christ daily asking for 3 wishes daily. hehe

Ahh! My teddy boy and teddy girl is sleeping. Good night! Have a sweet dreams! And dream with angels!

I will translate to Portuguese:

“Ahh! Meu ursinho (Teddy bear) e minha ursinha estão dormindo.” Boa noite! Tenha bons sonhos! E sonhe com os anjos! OR

“Ahh! Meus ursinho (Teddy bear) e ursinha estão dormindo.” Boa noite! Tenha bons sonhos! E sonhe com os anjos!

By the way, being “geezer” is neither crime nor sin nor shame. It is only the natural action of time.

See the dear Geezer. He became Chairman, but eventually retired.

His successor is the Cyber-Bonk , current Chair-man , with incredible cyber powers . His “punishment method” is very scary... Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! Whoa! Eek! Hellp! Hellp!

Portuguese Language

Last edited by Mystvan; 23-07-2017 at 06:10 PM.