Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-05-2005, 02:08 PM   #1
Strobe
Home Sweet Abandonia

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

Last edited by Luchsen; 23-01-2008 at 04:16 PM.
Strobe is offline                         Send a private message to Strobe
Old 08-05-2005, 04:45 PM   #2
DeathDude
Caught Somewhere In Time

Oh yeah I remember this game, I played it before on the nes back in the day, never did get around to beating it though, ah well this is my second chances yes..

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/ Upcoming Concerts will be attending 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden!!, 7/27/08: Judas Priest
DeathDude is offline                         Send a private message to DeathDude
Old 09-05-2005, 12:50 AM   #3
Jota Be

Man, i remember playing this game in the PC version... so tough!!!
Never beaten it, mainly because my copy somehow crashed: somewhere between the shopping mall and the amusement park stages, Bart animation would freeze, and though he could still move, the movement would be awkward.

I'll try this, and if this still happens i guess it is time to give a try to the NES version :whistle:

Old 09-05-2005, 01:09 PM   #4
Puffin
Abandonia Homie

Awwwww. Bart. You're kinda sad. I like muffins. Do you like muffins? Bart likes muffins! He's in fact a woman. But then again, that ain't I. I sound very confusing. I am confused. Really REALLY confused. There are many different hard words there. But I like it hard. And sweaty. Sweaty, SWEATY meatballs. Meatballs are my friends. And so is Bart Simpson. The 3d was incredibly simple. But then again, so am I. I'm simple. Just like Krusty the clown. And I wear makeup as well. Just like Krusty the Clown. In this game, he's not a nice guy. In this game, and in the hit television show called THE SIMPSONS. I like the Simpsons. Marge is SO HOT. With that hot, steaming blue hair. I don't have a blue hair. Do you? Marge lost her personality in this game. I don't have a personality. Do you? I'd like to have one. Can I have yours? Thank you, mom. OH yeah, the game's awesome.

Bye :bye:
Puffin is offline                         Send a private message to Puffin
Old 09-05-2005, 01:36 PM   #5
UnHoly
Super Freak

The game is cool, but NES version is much much better. This one has awful controls to me, but I'll try to complete it anyway :whistle:
UnHoly is offline                         Send a private message to UnHoly
Old 09-05-2005, 10:44 PM   #6
r1c.!
Thumbs down

Hey I can't play it... y run the game but I can't get it started... it aparece the main screen but then I can't do nothing, :angry: :blink:

Old 09-05-2005, 11:46 PM   #7
Chris
Abandonia Homie

you've got the copyprotection wrong, so the game will reload the main screen over and over. the copyprotection codes are found in the extras section at the game's review page.

Chris is offline                         Send a private message to Chris
Old 11-05-2005, 08:16 AM   #8

Bobbin, as in Bobbin Threadbare?

Old 10-07-2005, 01:01 AM   #9
Guest_bob

how do you use the rockets cherry bombs and the phone outside of Moe's bar?

Old 30-07-2005, 09:38 PM   #10
tasha
Question

I cant load it!! I have downloaded the dos box and everything, and then it tells me that the VIDEO overlay cannot be found or something. HELP HELP!!