Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-09-2017, 11:26 PM   #531
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Dear Captien Bible... Unfortunately it seems like you’ve been banished to Purgatory again...

The mighty Emperor Japo(deis) , using his ultimate skill called “Spell of Mastery”, is indefensible and irrevocable...

With such an invincible power, who needs Sardaukar and Fremen?
Quote:
Dear Captien Bible...

I have the impression that you enjoyed spending a season in Purgatory... Oops! More precisely in a famous place of celebrities called Hellywood... In which many famous artists participate in horror movies, drama films, suspense movies, etc.

Let’s hope your return is more restored, relaxed and recreational after spending such a pleasant vacation... Have a good trip! See you later!
Quote:
Hello you, Captien Bible ... I forgot to mention that the audience at Hellywood goes into delirium through screams and groans in (S)pain... Are they masochists?
Quote:
Ugh! I forgot to mention the tourist attractions of Hellywood again.

There is a place considered a “paradise” within Hellywood. This famous place has several names such as Hellysium, Hell Paraíso, Hell Dorado...

The exciting, memorable, unforgettable and unique services are varied and exclusive :

Steam Room (Steam) ;

Dry Sauna (Air Fryer) ;

Dry Sauna (Bain-marie aka Water Bath or Double Boile) ;

Thermal Waters (Boiling) ;

Thermal Waters (Frying) ;

Tap Dance classes (Grill) ;

Tap Dance classes (Flattop Grill) .

After so many emotions, the lives of the guests of such pleasant and invigorating “treatments” will never be the same again! Amen!
A paparazzi imp got a century news. Captien Bible met Bill Gates in the town of Ajax in Borland...

They met the Basic purpose of hellping to perfect the programming language.

The meeting place was in a delightful Claire teahouse in which they consumed cakes of vitamins A+, A++, C, C--, C++, CoffeeScript, Curry rice, D, E, etc. and the hot Dogs on the house. The waitress Alice Clarion was very friendly and helpful. And the ambient music was Bob Dylan.

After a meal so nutritious and healthy, they visited the Chapel, gave a Charity offer, saw the ceiling of the chapel remembering Céu (Heaven), and bought trinkets like the doll of Commander Cobra (G.I. Joe) and the Eiffel Tower miniature...

Now, the most intimate secrets of Mr. Hell Gates...
Old 19-09-2017, 10:32 PM   #532
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up

Quote:
Dear Captien Bible... Unfortunately it seems like you’ve been banished to Purgatory again...

The mighty Emperor Japo(deis) , using his ultimate skill called “Spell of Mastery”, is indefensible and irrevocable...

With such an invincible power, who needs Sardaukar and Fremen?
Quote:
Dear Captien Bible...

I have the impression that you enjoyed spending a season in Purgatory... Oops! More precisely in a famous place of celebrities called Hellywood... In which many famous artists participate in horror movies, drama films, suspense movies, etc.

Let’s hope your return is more restored, relaxed and recreational after spending such a pleasant vacation... Have a good trip! See you later!
Quote:
Hello you, Captien Bible ... I forgot to mention that the audience at Hellywood goes into delirium through screams and groans in (S)pain... Are they masochists?
Quote:

There is a place considered a “paradise” within Hellywood. This famous place has several names such as Hellysium, Hell Paraíso, Hell Dorado...

The exciting, memorable, unforgettable and unique services are varied and exclusive :

Steam Room (Steam) ;

Dry Sauna (Air Fryer) ;

After so many emotions, the lives of the guests of such pleasant and invigorating “treatments” will never be the same again! Amen!
Quote:
A paparazzi imp got a century news. Captien Bible met Bill Gates in the town of Ajax in Borland...

The meeting place was in a delightful Claire teahouse in which they consumed cakes of vitamins A+, A++, C, C--, C++, CoffeeScript, Curry rice, D, E, etc. and the hot Dogs on the house. The waitress Alice Clarion was very friendly and helpful. And the ambient music was Bob Dylan.

After a meal so nutritious and healthy, they visited the Chapel, gave a Charity offer, saw the ceiling of the chapel remembering Céu (Heaven), and bought trinkets like the doll of Commander Cobra (G.I. Joe) and the Eiffel Tower miniature...

Dear Captien Bible ...

I sincerely hope you have enjoyed my little “tributes” to you ...

And that you learn all the programming languages from the celebrated Bill Gates [(Bill) Gates of Hell... Or is Bill Gates in Hell? Or Hell Gates? ]. Amen!
Old 20-09-2017, 02:39 PM   #533
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Wink

Quote:
Dear Captien Bible ...

I sincerely hope you have enjoyed my little “tributes” to you ...

And that you learn all the programming languages from the celebrated Bill Gates [(Bill) Gates of Hell... Or is Bill Gates in Hell? Or Hell Gates? ]. Amen!
Thank you Myst! I needed that. You are an awesome cheerleader. It does help to have a friendly tribute. I also did a secret tribute to you in my latest Imitation LodeRunner game. However you have to find the levels hidden within 32768 levels. If you are smart you will just look at the directory and hex edit or simple text edit and you will see the ones that look like tribute. Then cheat to that level hehe I did have to spend the whole time alone seeking for companion but no one would talk with me unfortunately. So you are special indeed to a friendly in need. If I didn't already have a friend that is a girl I would say I love you. But WHOA I'm a little drunk from yesterday's after affect that has not yet worn out. I don't know how to tell you Thank you other than the fact that you should use a MS DOS editor for the Imitation Lode Runner game. It is really easier than using a editor that I made to add levels. However you could do the easier way than trying to find the MS DOS level editor since MS DOS is an archaic language.

So if you have a love one that you want to make 100 new levels for never before seen you can use the included editor. Each one can be activated separatedly through DOSBox is you mount it manually. Just type mount c c:\loderunn and then there are 3 main programs you can run: addlevel.exe, loderunn.exe, and one more exe or so for the picture viewer. Oh bmviewer.exe is the third one.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 20-09-2017, 03:34 PM   #534
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:

Dear Myst,

I have never met Mr. Gates. I'm not sure if he is in Hello however The Holy Bible says those who seek money are in Hello hehe So I am assuming he is happy in Hello. I feel sorry for him. So many people hate him# He does make good softwares however. I especially like his OSes: MS DOS; Windows 3.11; Windows 2000 Professional with SP4; Windows XP; Windows Vista Home Premium (French); Windows 8; Windows 10. Although I cannot use any of the Windows by dual botting unfortunately. I have to use VirtualBox (my favourite) [you don't have to shut down the cpu]. I use Windows 8 for my main platform and DOSBox for all my programming in C thank God# The main platform I use either IE or Google Chrome for backup. I have a virus scanner now that is compatible with Windows 8 from Google Chrome so I am a little more stable these days. 8 days so far and no need to restore from DVD. They were a little sneaky by infecting me with the virus scanner. But it has the opposite of a virus so far. So good going Google... you sneaky sneaky company you.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 20-09-2017, 04:07 PM   #535
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

Quote:
Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. My real mom Huong Thi Vu would like people to know she also goes by Vu Thi Thuyen Huong. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. Well here is my daily double after a torturous week in "Hellywood" hehe. The final conclusion is I need my friends at Abandonia. Unfortunately I speak ESL (English as a Second Language). I am really not that good at anything English so I come across saying one thing when I mean something else. It is hard to reach out to others when they step all over you. You give and give and you think it is enough but one day it turns out things go sour!!! So my dad Nguyen Binh Thuy says just let it go because it is just a misunderstanding. We come from Vietnam and we will never be fully understood. My mom Huong Thi Vu says just be kind because at least you never hurt anyone intentionally. My two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi says just find a wife and enjoy your own family because they are the ones who truly matter; Others will always judge you and bring you down but your own family loves you. They say if you find 5 friends in life who are true to you then you are counted a bless person! It is hard to find quality friends so just put up with everyone while you are alive and be kind to them. Did you know my mother works so hard to support the family that she lost sleep and cut her thumb on the deli slicer once# It is true. She had to be rushed to the hospital and her thumb was put in an ice box to keep it alive. When she came out of the operating room her reason was she works for her family and nothing ever happens in her life. She lost focus and cut her thumb off. So I love my mother and that is why I always mentions her when I can!!!!!
Old 20-09-2017, 09:56 PM   #536
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

Quote:
Dear Captien Bible...

It was more a learning lesson Myst hehe

I learned that to have good friendlies are worth it. It doesn't matter how much money you make when you are full of enemies all around you! In other words it doesn't matter if you are rich when you are with strangers. It is nice to be familiar with someone you are happy talking with. I thank God of Heaven for this lesson.

Remember in The Buddhist religion there is God of Heaven and there is God of Hello YIKES. Unfortunately for many Buddhist I know personally like my dad Nguyen Binh Thuy I know serving God of Hello brings great wealth but profound sadness. You are alone and everyone hates you. You do not have real friends and real families. The reason for this is you have to be self centered to gain much wealth in the world. You end up saying good bye to everyone and back stabbing them.

However God of Heaven gives you true friends and true families after you pray to him! Unfortunately you are left with the bare minimum because you give much to your true friends and true families. You do not hoard everything for yourself and say good bye like Mr. Gates. Don't get me wrong. Mr. Gates has families to take care of but he has over 5 billion USD.

My family does not have much money but we scrape a living. I collect welfare every month. My mother helps out where she cans with the church. It is hard for her to manage. She appreciates the little she has. When she used to be a cashier she made a living by earning pennies on the groceries she sells!!!

My sister Nguyen Khoa Thuyen was alone with my mother after my parents separated yet she managed to get her baptism for Catholism studies and also graduate from a good University too. She busted her butts and I am happy for her.

My sister Nguyen Khoa Thi works at the Mall and also went to University to graduate. Today she programs high tech mechanics like self driving car. It doesn't go too fast because it is unstable. But she is given the grace to be that talent.

In the end I am the nobody of the family that depends on my family. Although my father Nguyen Binh Thuy were left alone I love him. He left me the inheritance to live my life a lazy life that I don't deserve. All he wants from me is that I graduate at least by the end of my life. All he wants for me is to get a good education and for that he has me who truly loves him although he served Hello. He taught me to do the right thing unfortunately he could not leave his wealth behind. So I actually feel for Mr. Gates.

I have learned so much in this short time of away. However it has made me more loving to my own family! They sacrifice their time and life for me yet all I do is stay home and collect welfare. When they die they left me their will.

Although I do not have much leeway online I am grateful for my very own thread. Thank you for a small space to allow me to express my own feelings and to relate to others in a friendly way. Like I said I am the nobody that is grateful to God of Heaven first then my immediate family. After that I am grateful to my true relatives and true friends who don't do something wrong behind my back or my front. hehe Thank you God of Heaven# ETERNAL
Old 21-09-2017, 12:32 AM   #537
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default I lost my dad when I was 23!

When I was 23 years old I lost my dad. He taught me to serve Jesus Christ with my mom because of what he went through! These days I am a religious nut who tries to praise Jesus Christ all the time. It is hard sometimes but most of the time it is fine. You don't get too much wealth but what you do get is true friends and true families. The only good thing about my dad Nguyen Binh Thuy is he always wanted to best for me. He taught me along with my mother Huong Thi Vu to follow the law and respect authority. It really hurt when my parents left me for the streets where I had to fend myself and it is for my own good. Today at 43 years old I finally can say that God of Heaven has given me two wonderful perfect parents thank you God of Heaven# Of course my two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi also left me for the streets to fend myself when they realized I was not holding up to my end of the bargain!!! I don't blame them thank you God of Heaven they were just doing what was right. Just imagine a drug addict; you give the addict money to buy food and he or she buys drugs. You just end up enabling that person so my sisters had to let me learn the hardest lesson of all; They are not going to be a part of my life if I am going to bring everyone down when they are doing their best to keep me safe and all. Thank you God!!!!! Jesus Christ could not save people all his life. He died one day. So my two sisters and parents have a life too. Although my dad pass away my two sisters and my mom are with me thank you God of Heaven#
Old 21-09-2017, 01:37 AM   #538
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

Quote:
Don't worry Myst(y) Myst!

It was a hard lesson to be alone. I got drunk in the end. Usually I could control myself but the duration of Hellysium was just too great. It is going to be okay. I have my friend Myst now. I just wish you were a girl. hehe

But then again my friend who I only get to see every 3 months at the Hair Salon would probably get a little worry. But only a little. She knows I bring her big gifts in person. This time I got her a purse customized with her name.

Old 21-09-2017, 01:45 AM   #539
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs down

Quote:

Steam Room (Steam) ;

Dry Sauna (Air Fryer) ;

I didn't get to get that special treatment. However in place of thermal water and a steam room I got to have a bathroom shower in a plain bathtub. So no luxury but again I was in Hellywood. hehe

Thank you for being so kind and reminding me of my The Holy Bible duties! It's okay that I had a hard life. I worked hard to learn The Holy Lessons 3 times in a row. And now I must spend my life passing the lesson on to the less fortunate. However those who are stubborn and will not listen remains in Hellywood forever and not just 1 week!!!

I tell you for your own good my friend Myst that Hellywood is not fun. You feel empty and alone and in despair. No way out. You just want to die but you are alive and continue to live. No one would talk to you. It is really sad and an experience I hope no one goes through.

According to The Holy Bible Hellywood lasts for 1000 years and not just 1 week. However those who serve the dark side ends up there. Please don't take my word for it. It is in The Holy Book of Revelations in The Holy Bible#
Old 21-09-2017, 01:56 AM   #540
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Thank you God of Heaven always.

Well today I am under great stress although I am back on the forum. So my mom is getting me a second double and that means I only have 2 more doubles for the month [4 total; 1 per week unless I shift it to an early date then I get 4 total except I have to fast longer for the remainder of my left over that I don't have enough to hold me over]. hehe

Anyways my mom tells me I get 3 Hazelnut Ice Coffee (large) and 1 12oz can Coca-Cola per month [4 doubles per month].

Anyways thank you God past present and future for all my blessings!