Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-09-2006, 04:41 PM   #121
Grinder
Funkpilz Inc.

I have news for you! I just recently ordered a Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM spring pistol. It should arrive on monday or tuesday, if I'm calculating correctly. When it gets here, I'll be sure to post some box-pr0n
Grinder is offline                         Send a private message to Grinder
Old 26-09-2006, 09:21 PM   #122
Grinder
Funkpilz Inc.

Triple Post, yay! Well, here is my brand-spanking-new Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM pistol. It's the .44 Joule spring version, and I really like it. Pulling back the sled (?) is a bit difficult, but I'm already getting used to it. I got 2 extra mags for it and a 6000 bottle of ASG's Q-Bullets (0.20g BBs). Here's some pictures:

Hope you like it!
Old 30-09-2006, 01:23 AM   #123
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

Sorry to ruin your excitement, but no silencer?
Ok.. on a springer it doesn't do much, but it looks damn much better with the SOCOM-silencer..
If it has the standard 14mm Anti-clockwise in the barrel, it won't be any problems getting one after.

EDIT: nm.. i saw that it had. I have one on the mp7, and beside from the actualy silencing, it's damn good looking.

btw, Going to sell the g36 now and get another AUG A2 and trim it to 130-140 m/s for some outdoor usage
Old 30-09-2006, 01:10 PM   #124
Grinder
Funkpilz Inc.

Yes, no silencer. I'm planning on getting one for it, once I find the silencer from the gas version somewhere. The only Marui Silencer I found is a 16MM Marui Pro Silencer which costs twice as much as the gun itself.

EDIT - Found a 14mm Classic Army silencer, any recommendations?
Old 01-10-2006, 02:35 AM   #125
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Henning @ Sep 30 2006, 03:10 PM) [snapback]258357[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Found a 14mm Classic Army silencer, any recommendations?
[/b]
Seems like it will fit.. just chk so that it's anti-clockwise and anti-clockwise..
Old 01-10-2006, 11:07 PM   #126
Grinder
Funkpilz Inc.

Seems so. This will definitely be my next purchase. You are right, the SOCOM with silencer does look pwnsome.
Old 02-10-2006, 02:35 AM   #127
Titan
Gnome

Got some good news today.
My new team-leader have offerd to build a custom pistol from scratch as a sort of "wellcome to the crew"

Will be an intresting and unique peice of work.

Will be full metal (no carbon-fiber grip, but FULL metal) with high-flow parts.
Also my MP7 will be redone internaly.

Going to sell the g36 (my new teamleaders old gun) and get another.. dono what yet, but it leans towards another AUG or possibly a P90.

He also offerd to mod my Milkor MGL into fireing shotgun-shells and manufacture a custom drum for it to hold 12 shells instead of the 6 x 40mm shells it takes now... intresting indead.
Ofcourse making the peice fully automatic in the process, effectivly turning it into a "jackhammer".
12 round fully automatic shotgun... hmmm.. dono.. the 6 round semi automatic granades is also REALY nice.

Usualy i stick it into a room and fires one. If they aren't dead or not giving up, i do a "run-by" and hammers in 3 more in different directions. If they are still alive i have 2 more. Haven't happend so faar that i've gotten to use the last to.. usualy ppl know what they are facing, and if they can't pull back, theu usualy give up after the first round, and defenetly after the second as they know there is more where that came from.
Old 02-10-2006, 02:31 PM   #128
chainsoar
Master Debater

I've only been paintballing three times but I enjoyed it immensely and since I have a very active imagination, I like running around shooting people and yelling battlefield type stuff, as if I'm some sort of elite soldier. I'm definitely going to start going paintballing again pretty often once I start earning a decent wage, and I hope one day to have enough to purchase a piece of land to turn into a paintball wargame field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
You click on 'Download this game'.
chainsoar is offline                         Send a private message to chainsoar
Old 02-10-2006, 04:28 PM   #129
Grinder
Funkpilz Inc.

chainsoar, you just described my one and only goal in life in that last sentence. With airsoft, of course.

Titan, good to hear that, and yes, we will need a picture of your updated gear when it's done. Damn, I wish there was any airsoft arenas around here. There's one paintball field, which is like 70km away, and from what I hear, it's not even good.

EDIT - I also ordered a case for my socom, for transport and stuff (yeah, I know it's sturdy, but I'm a freak ). Will post pictures when it gets here (around weekend).
Old 02-10-2006, 10:13 PM   #130
Titan
Gnome

70 KM? :blink:

Next game I'll attend to with my new crew will require a 450 km trip to the north...
The teams "range" is 700 km when accepting challanges or just attending games.

About the case; Good idea. I have 2 trunks i just throw everything down in

chainsoar: Have you tried "real" AirSoft guns? Not the plastic-wallmart-30m/s(100fps) but the "real" deal?
Fully automatic carbines with a 50 m (150 ft) flat bb-path?
The markers i've tried for PB has an effective range of 20 or so meters before you have to concider a balistic trajectory for the ball.
Few things beat the MG's that spews 30 bb's / second at 130 m/s or more.
It's a solid white line of death from the muzzle.
Or a regulare Assult Rifle with a RD-scope and a Beta C-mag. Keeping fully auto-cover for 3 minutes straight with spot on accuracy.
Or even a 200m/s sniper where you hit targets 80-100 m away spot on within a 10 cm area. shot after shot (indoor that is, where wind doesn't affect).
No annoing game-reffere that will say game on, just because your opponent whiped himself clean after the hit before the reff could inspect.
Instead players are HONEST, take theire hit and leave... If they don't they will soon have 20 or so ppl emptying a full clip on them and banishing you from all future games.

That's what AS is all about.

Not to talk about the gas-operated peices. A realy hard and solig blowback that kicks your hand...
My CAW has a decent about of blowback. It dumps the eqivelent of an entire 12 gram CO2 cartrige in one blast. Now that's some nice recoil for a toy. The same would be enough to drive 40 PB-balls from the marker.. mine uses it to power a single shot, accelerating +200 bbs to 100 m/s.