Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-10-2004, 05:26 PM   #1
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu

Arghh, sorry for posting this here, but i see the "New layout" topic is closed... of course i could open it, but i won't do it just to express my opinion.So some remarks:
1)In the crew section of the site, Mika's age is, and i quote "not available"... I mean doesn't it sound a little strange? You could modify and say something like:
"Age: Unknown"
Also this is the case for Wendy.I'm not sugesting that they share their age with us, i'm just saying the expression should be: "Unknown"
2)The drawings are great!
3)The archive doesn't work, or hasn't been uploaded yet.I could have used it to keep track of the games i missed!
4)I love the idea of avatar resizing!
5)The old layout was better IMO, mostly because of the smilies!! :P
Just kidding there.This layout is kinda cool, but the smilies were better in the old version.
Note:
I haven't had time to read the messages that have been written while i was offline, so if i say something stupid, or that has been explained somewhere else, i'm sorry

Now let's clarify something:
I am in the VIP section, why i don't know, since i was offline for more than a month, and thus i wasn't able to help the site in any way!
Now i am willing to make up for that by reviewing any game that i have played.I can't do anything more than that, except maybe moderating.But that's not all that important to the site, isn't it...
Also if there's anything else that needs to be done(except uploading games), please consult me, because i may be of some help.
Now i'm sorry for the long post!
Sorry for the long post!

Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu
Old 05-10-2004, 07:05 PM   #2
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

1)In the crew section of the site, Mika's age is, and i quote "not available"... I mean doesn't it sound a little strange? You could modify and say something like:
"Age: Unknown"
Also this is the case for Wendy.I'm not sugesting that they share their age with us, i'm just saying the expression should be: "Unknown"
I second that.

2)The drawings are great!
I third that.

3)The archive doesn't work, or hasn't been uploaded yet.I could have used it to keep track of the games i missed!
This is apparantly due to some miscommunication between Kosta and Maikel. The archive will arrive shortly.

4)I love the idea of avatar resizing!
I fourth that.

5)The old layout was better IMO, mostly because of the smilies!! :P
Just kidding there.This layout is kinda cool, but the smilies were better in the old version.
I fifth that.

To sum up: We need to get some of the old smileys back (especially those with guns ) and we need a working archive.

Now let's clarify something:
I am in the VIP section, why i don't know, since i was offline for more than a month, and thus i wasn't able to help the site in any way!
We knew why you had to go, this was something that you couldn't help for. Because of that you were never removed. We only remove VIP membership for those who keep quiet for a long time. You were just as important for us, even if you didn't have a connection.
Old 06-10-2004, 12:10 AM   #3
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan
Angry

I'll see what i can do about the smilies tomorrow.. just toooooo late right now..

Damn... if that banana gets back in here.... =
Old 06-10-2004, 10:44 AM   #4
Puffin
Abandonia Homie

Wow that smiley with the gun is cool!!

I agree, I like the old ones better, the " " looks... well... I dunno. But " :w00t: " is so cool!!! and the " " and " k: " . then " " is really cute. But I miss both the old :twisted: and :wink: from old abandonia...

(If that text made ANY sense to you!)
Puffin is offline                         Send a private message to Puffin
Old 06-10-2004, 01:10 PM   #5
FreeFreddy

Yep, the "old" twisted evil smiley was better than this one which just looks if someone is showing his teeth.

Old 12-10-2004, 06:15 PM   #6
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

I really love that dancing banana. You cant get much better than a piece of fruit who is on a high and decides to start dancing like a ***.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 17-10-2004, 01:24 PM   #7
wormpaul
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to wormpaul Send a message via Yahoo to wormpaul

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow@Oct 12 2004, 06:15 PM
I really love that dancing banana. You cant get much better than a piece of fruit who is on a high and decides to start dancing like a ***.
There are more dancing fruits on other forums...hopefully we ever get also the dancing Pear and others... :bleh:
Old 17-10-2004, 01:57 PM   #8
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by wormpaul+Oct 17 2004, 01:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wormpaul @ Oct 17 2004, 01:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Iron_Scarecrow@Oct 12 2004, 06:15 PM
There are more dancing fruits on other forums...hopefully we ever get also the dancing Pear and others... :bleh: [/b][/quote]
Too bad I'm not with other forums, this is my first and only so far. Maybe one day I'll broaden my horizons. But yeah dancing pear sounds cool.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 17-10-2004, 02:19 PM   #9
Martin
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via MSN to Martin Send a message via Yahoo to Martin

What about a dancing chicken, or something from Weebl & Bob!? :w00t:
Old 18-10-2004, 12:42 AM   #10
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

ummmmm.... :whistle:

EDIT: w0000t?!?!?! i goes exactly to my music.. (fat techno-liveset with Carl Cox from Mayday in germany)