Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-04-2005, 04:51 PM   #21
Anon

Sorry, :blink:

Try running SOUND first. Then EYE :bye:

Old 02-05-2005, 05:33 PM   #22
IZNOGUD

i think 2 is better for the much interesting story , the plot-variance , the sense of disage that walk all about the game...it's maybe the only game that doesn't let you have rest party (in the catacombs with gargoyle and slime) and a closed door at your back.
simply great

Old 09-05-2005, 11:11 PM   #23
hessekopp
Abandonia nerd

....... i think the second part was the best, as a game at all. the first part was a "bloody dungeon only" slayer. very great too.... but too much combats, and frustrating long "just walking around" stuff. but EYE OF THE BEHOLDER . ---> is a classic! so if you a fan , than you already have all 3 parts!

So What?
Push the Button! :Titan:
hessekopp is offline                         Send a private message to hessekopp
Old 14-05-2005, 06:07 PM   #24
Wendel

I can't download the game anymore where can I get it?

Old 27-06-2005, 05:41 PM   #25
Astral
Abandonia nerd

Here i'am again after a long time...

The reason is that i'm looking for a complete EYE3 walkthrough, but i have no luck on the net, it is true that the first and the second part are better than the third and it's all because the 3rd part of the game was created not by the team that made the first two...

The 3rd part was heavy, slow game with many bugs, because it was made on one hand... Pitty
Astral is offline                         Send a private message to Astral
Old 27-08-2005, 06:18 PM   #26

I have a problem with many AD&D Golden Box series (and this EoB 3 is no exception). I played the other 2 but this one asks me for a save disk? What do I do? I tried DosBox but it's the same... I have a Windows XP btw

Old 14-10-2005, 05:44 PM   #27
Denzen
Lurker

I have got EB3 to run fine, but still cannot get sound to run any ideas of settings in sound.
Denzen is offline                         Send a private message to Denzen
Old 20-11-2005, 06:38 PM   #28
Old Timer

A terrible ending to an otherwise brilliant series...how unfortunate...

Old 07-12-2005, 06:02 AM   #29
Mac The Knife

I was a big fan of the EOB games in my youth, and played them quite a lot. Since then I long forgot about the EOB series, until recently, when I aquired a new new computer with internet capabilites, I searched out a download of EOB1, a game which I once owed, but never managed to complete. When I owed the game originally I got right to the end where you fight Xanathar, then somthing when wrong with my IBM 086 computer, and I couldn't play the game anymore, I was gutted, but got over it. Some months later I got EOB2, the first game I ever bought. This was 1992, that game took me over five years to complete, that was only after I read a guide on how to defeat Dran on the internet, whilst at college. EOB1 and 2 are fantastic games, and I have reacently discoverd areas in EOB1 which I never saw when I played it originally. Somehow I managed to bypass the Drow encampment section completly the first time round. I went down some stairs, and suddenly there were these characters in front of me who I did not recognise, I was slightly shocked. Now for a game which is probably close to 15 years old, I think the ability to shock it's players is fantastic.

Anyway, I saw that EOB3 was availible for download, and I jumped at the chance to finally play this game properly. I played it once for a few hours about 12 years ago, and have longed to play it again. I sat and watched the download bar tick away, on my dial up connection, unzipped the game, loaded it.........and what a disapointment!!!!
The game is slow to run, on a 475mhz AMD-K6. I used to run EOB1 and 2 on my 10mhz IBM 086!!!!!! I tried to cast a spell, and had to wait about 3 seconds for it to work. I killed a few ghosts, then got stuck in some endless hedgerow faiasco going round and round in circles.

In conlusion, as far as I can assertain, this game is now worthy of the EOB series name. I understand it wasn't developed by the orginal team, and boy does it show!!!!!

EOB3 = An awful game trieing to cash in on name! Sound like the sort of thing that EA do to games today!

Old 29-01-2006, 05:21 PM   #30
keropi

there is a crack for eob3... no need to mess with codes...
also there was a 32-bit engine version released that was supposed to be faster, does anyone have that?
keropi is offline                         Send a private message to keropi