Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback > Old News
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 24-06-2011, 07:06 AM   #41
Kalrak

Old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule, old games rule !
Kalrak is offline                         Send a private message to Kalrak
Old 24-06-2011, 05:19 PM   #42
LingonKungen
Forum hobbit

Default congrats and keep it strong.

Since the dawn of Nostalgia there has not been any site more glorous then THIS for the gamers of Ye old games. This is the reason i come back when ever i wanna flee to another realm of Wonders. I salute you and am forever your loyal Abandonia. Forever yours..

--

PEACE
LingonKungen is offline                         Send a private message to LingonKungen
Old 24-06-2011, 10:49 PM   #43
cdnp
Super Freak

Default Abandonia daily screenshot quiz!

I love Abandonia for their Abandonia daily screenshot quiz! It makes my day. I spend each day waiting the 25 hours (as per the site after I answer each day) for the next quiz.
cdnp is offline                         Send a private message to cdnp
Old 25-06-2011, 01:07 AM   #44
KrazeeXXL
BORG

Well, I know I didn't pull off a brilliant performance as I stumbled over the "No 90" the first day I came in here...

Just wanted to say: thx for not holding any grudge against me for what I've said after some blood-wines.
And another thx for keeping this haven up and alive with all the time and efforts you put in here.

It's always nice to come back here.

regards,

and happy belated birthday ofc (dang, almost forgotten this line - should let my hands of that bloodwine)

Krazee
KrazeeXXL is offline                         Send a private message to KrazeeXXL
Old 25-06-2011, 06:55 PM   #45
oasis789

Default my entry

Once upon a time, a young boy wrote boot disks, configured expanded memory and sound blaster settings, and entered universes of infinite possibility: Xeen, Britannia, Lost Guardia, and many more. But the Windows to those worlds closed, and he lost precious memories of great adventures. Until now. Thank you, Abandonia.
oasis789 is offline                         Send a private message to oasis789
Old 26-06-2011, 07:50 AM   #46
LaFey
Abandonia nerd

Smile

Abandonia dot com: It's either here or packed away in my parents attic. And I always disliked that rickety ladder...
Old 27-06-2011, 09:38 PM   #47
sandman

Because when i lose my ancient folder every once in three years, i can count that www.abandonia.com will provide me with almost every one of them. Let us pray that only a collapse of internet will provide an end to this vault.
Oh yes and: Moebius.
sandman is offline                         Send a private message to sandman
Old 28-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #48
Sarioya
Lurker

Abandonia is more than just a collection of old games, it's a treasure trove of history. Not just a history of games, but of gamers and developers as well. Thanks to Abandonia's library, we can live, or relive, that history and introduce it to others. These games are our origins.

Last edited by Sarioya; 28-06-2011 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Just had to hit the 50 word limit. Also fixed a typo.
Sarioya is offline                         Send a private message to Sarioya
Old 28-06-2011, 04:25 PM   #49
UNlicensed PROfessional
Lurker

I was born around 96'. I only got a rudimentary glimpse at PC gaming during this time. While some games have aged horribly, all deserve a playthrough. If only to see how gaming has changed and what can be improved. Abandonia allows anyone this second chance.

Last edited by UNlicensed PROfessional; 28-06-2011 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Typo
UNlicensed PROfessional is offline                         Send a private message to UNlicensed PROfessional
Old 28-06-2011, 05:45 PM   #50
Professor Oak
Home Sweet Abandonia

I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.
To find them was my real test, to upload them is my cause.
I will travel across the land, searching far and wide.
Each abandoned game to understand, the power that's inside.
Professor Oak is offline                         Send a private message to Professor Oak
Closed Thread