I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

Default ImagiNation Network

This is the place to talk about the The ImagiNation Network
Don't be shy (:
Old 19-06-2010, 02:43 AM   #2
christhecoolboy
Abandonia Computer Geek

Ok... I uploaded this game and Hopefully in the future I will work on getting some cheats and other stuff, I have also made this as a wallpaper: http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/a...background.jpg (Thanks... Chris!) also if anyone can find any INN stuff that can be uploaded as extras, feel free to...

Last edited by christhecoolboy; 19-06-2010 at 04:19 PM.
christhecoolboy is offline                         Send a private message to christhecoolboy
Old 19-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #3
Unreg1

Has it been down the last few hours? I've connected successfully once, and since then no go... rebooted, changed public IP address, tried a different avatar, etc.

Old 19-06-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

yeah.. doesn't work for me neither. the servers at innrevival go down sometimes, as you can see on their message boards

i'm not sure if you can host your own servers, but you might find it if you browse the google group

edit: just checked and there is no custom server application. also, you won't get much of response on their boards, even from other people who play it, because their google group settings are retarded and posts cannot be posted without moderator's approval first. normally there wouldn't anything wrong with it (almost anything) but what makes it a really horrible mistake in their case is the fact that moderators are almost never online. and didn't seem to be online since march

Last edited by _r.u.s.s.; 19-06-2010 at 07:09 PM.
_r.u.s.s. is offline                         Send a private message to _r.u.s.s.
Old 19-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #5
gumpy
Game freak

Wow! Super! Amazing! Cool!

I'm a big fan of classic Sierra Online stuff. I've seen ads for this in the old Sierra Interaction Magazines.

It's great that I can have a chance of trying it out now.

I downloaded the install, and set up my profile. It's stuck at dialing up to the network... Hopefully the network is just down temporally and will be back up soon!
gumpy is offline                         Send a private message to gumpy
Old 19-06-2010, 07:41 PM   #6
hiraghm

Default Accessing via DOS

Is it possible to play this game on a real DOS computer? I've got my old dos computer connected to my network and the internet. It would be cool if I could use it to access an MMOG like I do with my Windows 7 machine!
hiraghm is offline                         Send a private message to hiraghm
Old 19-06-2010, 09:04 PM   #7
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

I believe it was originally meant to use serial port modems. That might be something of a problem.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 20-06-2010, 02:07 AM   #8
gumpy
Game freak

The server is on now, so it works! Cool!
gumpy is offline                         Send a private message to gumpy
Old 20-06-2010, 03:06 AM   #9
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Say....I havent tested this out myself, but If it works really well, could this have potential use for next Abandonia contest? Unlike in the case of Blood or X-com, I doubt Activision is ever gonna put this back on market, so anyone could download and participate.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 20-06-2010, 06:47 AM   #10
Bim454646
Default ...

If there's no one logged in, does that mean the server is down, but I can still explore the areas? Btw, I'm very excited over this one. I haven't played the damn thing since probably 1993.