Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-10-2006, 03:24 AM   #1
kabukibear

So I've been trying to dl this for ages and FINALLY a torrent of numbers 1-4 dls. SUPER.

Or so I think.

I have all of them but IV and IV is my favorite (being the one that introduced me to the series) so I'd really like to play it, bugs and all.

I found it foir dl, a torrent that had all 9 disks. But I can't get it to install into DOS. When I try to run it it installs it but installs the Windows version of it. Which works...sorta. I can get the main intro and go to the part where I select my player, but when I choose who I want to play as the game quits out. It doesn't matter if I choose fighter or thief or whatever, they all quit.

Does anyone know a way around this? Again, I have the DISKETTE version, and it installs only the windows version on my computer. I normally use dosbox for all my games so I don't mind, but it's frustrating because it doesn't get past the character select screen. Does anyone have any ideas?????

Please help!!!
kabukibear is offline                         Send a private message to kabukibear