Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-11-2008, 04:01 PM   #81
PariahOnFiah
Lurker

Default Ultima Underworld 2 Screen Size

I just stumbled upon this discussion string, and I finally got the game working, but the screen size for the game is just so tiny... what do I do to get it a bigger size?
PariahOnFiah is offline                         Send a private message to PariahOnFiah
Old 22-11-2008, 04:15 PM   #82
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

are you running it in dosbox? hit alt enter
Old 11-05-2009, 02:14 AM   #83
jjkane4

Just stumbled upon this discussion, and had to pipe in to say that Ultima Underworld 2 is an incredible game even today. Thanks to abandonia for making it available, and for those here for helping others getting it running.
jjkane4 is offline                         Send a private message to jjkane4
Old 19-05-2009, 04:46 PM   #84
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Because it's sold on Amazon, Ultima Underworld 2 - Labyrinth of Worlds is from now on not available for download.
Old 21-05-2009, 01:14 PM   #85
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

We made a mistake while evaluating this games status. Download is now back up again.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 06-07-2009, 11:26 PM   #86
Mephistos
Lurker

Default Boxshots

Hey there. I have played this game through about 20 + times. With every character. On the boxshots there are 2 pictures that cannot occur in the real game. The Yetis and the bridge and the ghost with the Guardian pictures in the back. I would like to know if anyone has actually seen one of these in the real game. The caption says: actual scenes may differ. There is another one on my box with a mage on a part inside the mage academy, I guess. This scene is also not possible in UW2 as far as I have seen. Comments?
Mephistos is offline                         Send a private message to Mephistos
Old 22-07-2009, 08:58 AM   #87
golan
Forum hobbit

I'm stuck in UW2. I've put the candles of the trap under Killorn Keep to get to its blackrock gem. Now, I fear that I can't get into the alternate/trap dimention; is there any way to use Altara's wand to dispel the Guardian's presence from the Keep without getting into the alternate dimention? Or do I have to return to a (much) earlier save?
golan is offline                         Send a private message to golan
Old 22-07-2009, 10:42 AM   #88
Wicky
the little viking

The correct place to use Altara's wand is in the secret room with lava behind the guard's quarters. Head to the southwest of this map, there should be many bed's and in one of the walls is a secret door. Open it, then defeat the special guardian (twice), get his key, open another door and you'll be in a room with flying eyes and lava. There you use Altara's wand.
Wicky is offline                         Send a private message to Wicky
Old 22-07-2009, 12:40 PM   #89
golan
Forum hobbit

Thanks
golan is offline                         Send a private message to golan
Old 14-09-2009, 08:08 AM   #90
Lanatir

Default Actually didnt like it

First of all i have to say im a huge Fan of the whole Ultima series up to part 7. Lets forget about Super Mario Avatar and Ultima 9 for a while here.
What i didnt like about the underworld series tho is that even when the game shipped back then in the early 90's the graphics were....crap. You could hardly make out anything on the ground. I never got into those 2 games. they probably would really rock if just you could actually SEE something.

Same with menzoberranzan. Would probably be a great game if it werent for the blurry graphics.
Lanatir is offline                         Send a private message to Lanatir