Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-08-2007, 10:45 AM   #191
parapente

Indiana Jones - The Fate of Atlantis (I've been playing this one for months so that I can see all possible paths)
Carmageddon 1, Splat Pack, 2, 3 (TDR 2000)
Max Payne 1 & 2 (I've completed multiple times both games in all difficulty settings)
Civilization 2 (lately I reinstalled the game again, played for 16 hours straight, uninstalled the game and banished for life or until I manage to control myself :tai: )
parapente is offline                         Send a private message to parapente
Old 02-08-2007, 11:48 AM   #192
nozdrva

I was never addicted to one game, by now. The games i liked i played until i get trough all the difficulty settings. So years passed with Doom, Duke Nukem, Serious Sam, C&C, all the HOMM series, TTD, Collin 2...
Then when i got mature enough i got my self first original game (yay) ever, nicely packed, popular and purely superb World of Warcraft (laters and expansion), and now im rly addicted to only one game, playing it for a year now, and not intending to stop. :w00t:
nozdrva is offline                         Send a private message to nozdrva
Old 02-08-2007, 01:23 PM   #193
chumloofah
Game freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Aug 2 2007, 11:37 AM) [snapback]302405[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
dont forget to play planescape torment afterwards
[/b]
Play that one first!
Better than any forgotten realms game.
First time round, anyway.
chumloofah is offline                         Send a private message to chumloofah
Old 03-08-2007, 01:06 AM   #194
Falls
Forum hobbit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Halindir @ Jul 26 2007, 05:17 AM) [snapback]301400[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Im on a quest on beating all the Forgotten Realms games. So far theres only Baldurs Gate II: Throne of Bhaal, Icewind Dale II, and Neverwinter Nights 2 left to beat :E
(Unless of course there be Forgotten Realms games whose existence i may be unaware of)
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Burger Meister @ Jul 26 2007, 05:58 AM) [snapback]301403[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Oh Boy, I have a long history of getting addicted to games, heres a list I remember that I played for like a while:

- Wolfenstein 3D
- Doom 1 & 2
- Total Annihilation
- Operation Flashpoint
- Garry's Mod 10
- Counter-Strike Source
- Day of Defeat Source
- Civilization 2 & 4
- Blood 1
- Halo 2
- Guild Wars
- Disciples: Sacred Lands
- Carmageddon 1,Splat Pack, 2 (Carmageddon 1 the most)
- Heroes of Might and Magic Series (Especially 2 Gold... man countless freakin hours on that game)
[/b]
If you liked Total Annihilation then you should try TASpring, a remake of it, which has better graphics and awesome gameplay.
Falls is offline                         Send a private message to Falls
Old 03-08-2007, 10:21 AM   #195
ianfreddie07
wat

DooM as of now. I have ZDoom, Bloodpack, Doom 3 Weapons Mod and a lot of megawads, totaling 170+ MB
Old 03-08-2007, 02:24 PM   #196
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chumloofah @ Aug 2 2007, 03:23 PM) [snapback]302430[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Aug 2 2007, 11:37 AM) [snapback]302405[/snapback]
Quote:
[/b]
Play that one first!
[/b][/quote]
BG2 > planescape torment :bleh:
Old 03-08-2007, 05:55 PM   #197
chumloofah
Game freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Aug 3 2007, 03:24 PM) [snapback]302603[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chumloofah @ Aug 2 2007, 03:23 PM) [snapback]302430[/snapback]
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Aug 2 2007, 11:37 AM) [snapback]302405[/snapback]
Quote:
[/b]
Play that one first!
[/b][/quote]
BG2 > planescape torment :bleh:
[/b][/quote]
psssssh!
Torment's got bg beat and bent over on character development and storyline.
Then again, bg2 has more to do.
Know I played it more than torment, but for one, or probably 2 since you'll probably miss some intriguing information first time, torment's the man.
There's never been a game quite like it
chumloofah is offline                         Send a private message to chumloofah
Old 03-08-2007, 06:06 PM   #198
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

well there has never been a game like forgotten realms niether=P
and i have played bg2 before bg1 when i was smaller, not that i missed it very much :P
torment went out in almost the same time as baldurs gate 2, which shadow made it not as-famous. and torment deserves higher fame than it had, but thats just cause of the shadow of the baldur
Old 03-08-2007, 06:22 PM   #199
chumloofah
Game freak

<_< Just realised I've been arguing for one of my all-time favourite games over another of my all-time favourite games.

Play both! k:
Old 03-08-2007, 06:25 PM   #200
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

arguing? dont take me too seriously if i dont type much =D emoticons. its just i dont like oversmileyd messages