Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 14-07-2005, 04:20 PM   #11
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

I am sorry but I don't remember. I know it was before 1994 (when I got my first PC) because I was reading two different reviews on a magazine about such games, for the PC and remember thinking how much I don't care for them LOL.
Thing is I also remember about one or two more later on which used FMV. But again no names. Good luck.
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 16-07-2005, 08:41 PM   #12
tomf
Game freak

Send a message via AIM to tomf Send a message via MSN to tomf Send a message via Yahoo to tomf
Thumbs up

Umm thanks I think but does anyone know the name of a courtroom sim that I can get for free for the pc
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!

Click my dragons please
Or just click here for all of them
tomf is offline                         Send a private message to tomf
Old 16-07-2005, 08:42 PM   #13
tomf
Game freak

Send a message via AIM to tomf Send a message via MSN to tomf Send a message via Yahoo to tomf

sorry about the apples I just wanted to try them out
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!

Click my dragons please
Old 17-07-2005, 12:03 PM   #14
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

Found a game. L.A Law. Haven't played it but from the screenshots it is one of the games I remember. If it is ok to link to another abandonware site I will do so. If not, just search for that game.
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 17-07-2005, 03:38 PM   #15
tomf
Game freak

Thanks Dude (What It is L.A isn't it)

Click my dragons please
Old 17-07-2005, 03:52 PM   #16
tomf
Game freak

Ummm I googled it but there was 14200 results so could you tell me what site is is on (if you cannot post a link just pm it to me)

Click my dragons please
Old 17-07-2005, 04:23 PM   #17
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

I cannot do that. If one of the mods/adms tells me it is ok to post it or pm you, then I will, else, I do not want to go against abandonia, they are nice people.
Old 17-07-2005, 04:35 PM   #18
BlackMageJawa
Game Wizzard

It's on HOTU, that's no problem. They don't seem to think much of it though:
http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=1447

There are a few others listed under the 'if you like this' bit though, so I'll see if any of them look good.

EDIT:
This one looks interesting:
http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?name...%3A+Murder+Club
BlackMageJawa is offline                         Send a private message to BlackMageJawa
Old 20-07-2005, 06:50 AM   #19
tomf
Game freak

Sorry but Home of The Under dogs will not download for me (I have WinXp Sp1 or Sp2) so is there any other site where I can download it

Click my dragons please
Old 20-07-2005, 06:52 AM   #20
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu
Thumbs down

*moved to favorite oldies
Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu